Talk:Islam and other religions
The NPOV policy states: "Wikiquote has a strict neutral point of view (NPOV) policy, which basically states that its mission is best served not by advancing or detracting particular points of view on any given subject, but by trying to present a fair, neutral description of the facts, among which are the facts that various interpretations and points of view exist."
- Luqman admonished his son. ‘My son’, he said, ‘serve no other God instead of Allah, for idolatry is an abominable sin.’
- Quran Surah 31: ayat 13.
- . I was told that the last injunction the apostle [Muhammad] gave [before his death] was in his words `Let not two religions be left in the Arabian peninsula."
- Source: Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, trans. A. Guillaume (1955; reprint, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1987), p. 689.
- The Apostle of Allah said, "I will certainly expel the Jews and the Christians from Arabia "
- Source: Abu Dawud, Sunan (New Delhi: Kitab Bhavan, 1997), vol. 2, Hadith no. 3024, p. 861.
- ‘The truth has come and falsehood has passed away. Verily, falsehood is bound to pass away’.
- Falsehood is often interpreted to mean idolatry. Sûra. 17.82).27. Quran.