- This page is reserved for talk concerning wikiquote's page on Jello Biafra. I have removed comments directed toward the artist and/or his fans.
- Does anyone have additional information (e.g., a date or a citable record) for Biafra's address to the Green Party? Thanks. tartaruga 02:05, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
- Sources for Biafra's nicknames for political figures would also be greatly appreciated. I have moved them to the Attributed heading for now. tartaruga 17:37, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Jello Biafra. --Antiquary 14:46, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- "Punk rock will never die, until something more dangerous replaces it."
- "My favorite cartoon characters (growing up) were Bullwinkle and Senator Everett Dirksen." -- On growing up being a fan of both animation and network news.
- "They already know who we are, so why not get louder, and louder, and louder?" -- On protests.
- "For every prohibition you create, you also create an underground."
- "Who can deny how delicious it is to vote down another sports stadium."
- "Patriotism does not mean giving blind loyalty and a blank check to George W. Bush."
- "Punk rock isn't dead, it just deserves to die."
- [On creationism being taught in public schools} "If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!"
- "If you love God, burn the church."
- "I know someone who had the audacity to misuse people's hope...his name was Bill Clinton."
- "The people in New York nominated me because what I was saying dove-tailed with what the Green Party was saying!"
- "What causes more crime and death on this planet? Drug addiction, or wealth addiction?"