Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion. |
See its archived VfD entry for details.
- On stage is the only place where I really know what I'm doing.
- I suggest you go out and buy as many Blues albums as you can.
- Wise Up!
- Christ, seven years of college, down the drain. ("National Lampoon's Animal House")
- I give so much pleasure to so many people. Why can I not get some pleasure for myself?
- It's all false pressure; you put the heat on yourself, you get it from the networks and record companies and movie studios. You put more pressure on yourself to make everything that much harder.
- Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no! ("National Lampoon's Animal House")
- Work is no longer challenging.