Removal of huge tract
I just removed the recent addition of a huge passage, which began with "So I was thinkin' about relationships", for two reasons. First, Wikiquote focuses on pithy (i.e., brief and memorable) quotes, not large excerpts of material. Second, the only source provided is the album Any Given Thursday, with no indication of whether it is part of a song, a spoken track, from the liner notes, or even an interview about the album. If the second problem is resolved with a specific source, I would ask that only a pithy excerpt of the material be re-added to the article. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 07:24, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm good. I'm fierce. And I'm not some gaming overachiever. I just have a skill. I was born to kill bionically augmented men.
- About the XBox game Halo
- I have realized that you can use a fork as a spoon if you use it rapidly enough.
Please consider adding the following quote
I don't do a lot here (I'm mostly at WP), so instead of adding this to the article even though I have a newspaper From The Utica Pheonix, Making the Ultimate Sacrifice: Andrew Goodman, Honored in Adirondacks by C. Harris-Lockwood, January 8, 2015 (Retrieved January 10, 2015):
- “Belief is a beautiful armor
- But makes for the heaviest sword
- Like punching under water
- You never can hit who you’re trying for”
- – John Mayer, “Belief”