Jump to navigation Jump to search
If these are self-translated, original text must be provided and translations must be reviewed by other editors.
- Is not true that, in this world, before being paper citizens we are our mother's sons in the flesh. What is a human being in reality? To start from the beginning: What are peoples, cultures and what are then custom-houses, parliaments and states? Everybody carries a nursery rhyme in the soul, but nobody carries a passport or a custom-house in the soul.
- Demokratak eta biolentoak (1997), p. 48. ISBN 84-7917-744-6
- Indifferent culture loves praetorian order.
- Demokratak eta biolentoak (Donostia: Elkar, 1997), P.93. ISBN 84-7917-744-6
- The philosopher is not someone who has thought instead of us but rather someone who makes us think.
- Oraingo gazte eroak (Irun: Luma, 1998), p.35. ISBN 84-920333-2-0
- Tyranny, when they are strong, and democracies, when they are weak, can not tolerate criticism.
- Sokratesen Defentsa (Donostia: Jakin, 1999), p. 57. ISBN 84-95234-04-1