Talk:Lalu Prasad Yadav
The statements are presented in deliberately twisted manner which can change the sense of the quotes.I have put up the Npov notice to make the reader aware of intent of writers on this page. 220.127.116.11 08:47, 14 May 2006 (UTC) who added all these? These should probably go to hindi version of this project (and put in original hindi versions). The person can't make statements in English... it is totally misleading.
- These quotes are from Times of India, an English newspaper. Hindi quotes can be put on the same page with an English translation as on Indian proverbs page. Utcursch June 27, 2005 09:40 (UTC)
It seems like utcursh himself puts up some comments unsigned and them answers them after login.Poor guy try some tacts that matches with the personality of master tactician after all you are writing on none other than laloo yadav, I got the impression of utcursh being a fucking coward lala who are good at back biting —This unsigned comment is by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
- I've provided the sources for the quotes. You can always cross-check them. Utcursch 09:04, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Yah you have provided sources and where have those unsourced statements gone did you eat them.People like you do have to eat their words.22.214.171.124 14:30, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
- Not a single statement added by me is "gone". All of them are still here, with sources. Utcursch 09:25, 18 May 2006 (UTC)
I have checked the history the man had put up many statements which he withdrew first and then presented in slanted fashion to mask his deeds.The comments on his user page speaks of true traits of this person.126.96.36.199 08:08, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
- Can you please provide a single example to prove your allegation? Utcursch 09:09, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
Comment by 188.8.131.52
To all those scoundrels who spend time on writing these quotes to malign a person-just go and see how he has brought the indian railways running on govt funds into a profit making unit.generating profit of Rs eleven thousand crores is not a joke which was into losses till he took over. Lalu Prasad Yadav has been a contemporary and one of the most charismatic leaders of India. He ventured into politics as a student leader influenced by JP movement. His tenure was mired with spate of allegations, prominent being the fodder scam. His style of functioning acquired him equal number of friends and foes at home. He is currently cabinet minister of railways. (unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206, moved from article page)
- We didn't write these quotes. These quotes are from His Majesty, Lalu Prasad Yadav, published in Times of India. We've just put them here. By the way, see the Lalu Prasad Yadav article on Wikipedia to find whether he has actually turned Indian Railways into a profit making unit or not. Utcursch 12:57, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
Mr Utcursh Do you think everyone coming on this page is a stupid like you.It seems you are the one who has vandalised the entire page([]) and now you put up such fantastic sounding arguments that it should be referred. 220.127.116.11 08:32, 5 May 2006 (UTC) Only foolish people like you (utcursh)think world will believe what enc. writes.I have put that fig.again ,plus i am going to do some fresh branding in your user page.Does your Mom look at them.HA ha ha.
- Hi. It's true that most of the article has been written by me, including the section which praises Lalu. Not a single line in the article has been cooked up by me -- all the information is from newspapers like Times of India and Mumbai Mirror. Thanks for the joke, though. You have an excellent sense of humor. Utcursch 06:37, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
- If you do not milk the cow fully, it falls sick.
- My mother always told me not to handle a buffalo by its tail, but always catch it by its horns. And I have used that lesson in everything in my life, including the Railways.