- जस्यास तसे
- Transliteration: Jasyas tase
- Literal: Tit for Tat
katrajcha ghat dakhvine
- गाढवासमोर वाचली गीता आणि कालचा गोंधळ बरा होता.
- Meaning: Explaining to a fool has no use whatsoever.
- दुरून डोंगर साजरे.
- English equivalent: The grass is always green on the other side.
- Meaning: A person must always thinks the other's situation to be better not more worse.
- उथळ पाण्याला खळखळाट फार.
- English equivalent: Empty vessels make more sound.
- Meaning: Those with little knowledge keep showing it. Those who know all do not overeact.
- अति तेथे माती
- English equivalent: Too many cooks spoil the broth.
- Meaning:When there are too many people trying to lead and give their opinions, it's confusing and leads to bad results.
Satha Uttarachi Kahani
What is the meaning and story behind the proverb "Satha Uttarachi Kahani Pacha Uttari Sufal Sampurna"