Talk:Osama bin Laden
11 Sept. 2001 attacks
Who said he done 9/11? 01:05, 1 December 2005 (UTC)
Organizational Issue Re: Quotes about Osama bin Laden
I came to this page expecting to find quotations from the words of Osama bin Laden. I question whether comments made by other people about him should be listed here. I think they should be listed as quotes from whoever said them. Carmaskid 23:38, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- ALL pages have the option of having quotes ABOUT the author or subject, as well as quotes by them. No exception need be made for this person. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 00:33, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- Learn something new every day! Thanks for letting me know that - it was the first time I had seen a page with quotes about someone like that. Carmaskid 03:51, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- America, and those within it, will not find security, until those who live in Palestine do, and until they withdraw their disbelieving armies from the land of Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Quotes about bin Laden (unsourced)
- Usama was a Mujahid for the sake of Allah before, he had fronts against the Soviets in Afghanistan, may Allah make him successful and grant him victory.
- Abdullah ibn Abdulrahman ibn Jibreen, member of the Permanent Committee for Islamic Research and Fataawa in Saudi Arabia
Putting pictures of 9/11 with Osama quotes, why? He speak about defense of Islam maybe let's put some images of American Soldiers raping some girls in Vietnam, Tagikistan, Bosnia, Iraq, or some massacre of muslims in Afghanistan or of civialns in Sudan. I'm just saying: can you be more neutral?Thanks!