Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sources should be provided before moving these to the article.
- All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there.
- Always act like you're wearing an invisible crown, I do.
- I loved all the Aaron Spelling shows, Beverly Hills 90210 and Models Inc. At that time, I had pet rats I was raising and I always named all the baby rats after the characters in the shows.
- I'm an animal activist. Many people says that I'm a hypocrite, because I eat burgers and stuff like that but I won't wear fur. But I'm not a hypocrite. I just only wear fake fur
- I'm not, like, that smart. - cited in Time Magazine.
- It will work. I am a marketing genius.
- It's better to be one rose in a bed of roses than, like, one rose in a bed of weeds.
- King me, baby ... it's oh-so fashionable.
- Loves it.
- No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.
- Thank you, officer. We love the police.
- That's sexy.
- The way I see it, you should live every day like it's your birthday
- When I was a kid I had no idea I lived in a mansion. Then I went to a friend's house and I was like — whoa.
- Don't eat caviar. Caviar is for wannabes
- Do you love it?
- That's/They're/It's sick
- What's a funeral home?
- What's a soup kitchen?
- Walmart? They don't sell walls!