Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paris Whitney Hilton (born 17 February 1981) is an heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune, as well as her father's real estate fortune. In addition to being a famous socialite, Hilton has dabbled in modeling, acting, singing, and writing.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- That's hot!.
- I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance.
- As quoted at ABC News (11 June 2007)
- It is my first trip here on Lake Como [...] A fantastic place.
- Paris Hilton to Instagram in "Paris Hilton: “Lago di Como fantastico" at Espansione TV (5 August 2022) by Massimo Moscadi
- You're a fucking bitch. I'm going to destroy you.
Confessions of an Heiress (2004)
- Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-chic Peek Behind the Pose
- To me, anything goes. But that's me.
- p. 53
- You need to look like a lady at the Oscars. Otherwise, Joan Rivers will tear you apart. Then again, you aren't really anyone till Joan Rivers tears you apart.
- p. 53
- The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.
- p. 53 (included in the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations )
The Simple Life
- What's Wal-mart? Do they sell Walls and stuff?
- People stubs
- Businesspeople from the United States
- Actresses from the United States
- Models from the United States
- Singers from the United States
- Women singers
- Pop singers
- Television personalities
- Memoirists from the United States
- Autobiographers from the United States
- Philanthropists from the United States
- Women authors
- 1981 births
- Living people
- People from New York City
- Businesspeople in real estate