Jump to navigation Jump to search
Merged from Anti-Polonism, attached is history:
* (cur) (last) 07:13, 14 August 2005 MosheZadka m (cat) * (cur) (last) 23:02, 13 August 2005 220.127.116.11 * (cur) (last) 23:00, 13 August 2005 18.104.22.168 (wikilinks) * (cur) (last) 22:58, 13 August 2005 22.214.171.124 (+ def from wikipedia article) * (cur) (last) 22:55, 13 August 2005 126.96.36.199 (wikipedia links) * (cur) (last) 22:51, 13 August 2005 188.8.131.52 * (cur) (last) 22:50, 13 August 2005 184.108.40.206 (moving here from wikipedia)
- I am 220.127.116.11 (sorry, forgot to sign-in). Are you sure we want to move this here instead of leaving it at anti-Polonism? If we add every conceivable ethnic group, and then other social groups to this list, it will end up being so long that no one will read it. Maybe we should sample the "greatest hits" here and have a link to a full quotes page? --Jpbrenna 23:02, 14 August 2005 (UTC)
i moved it back --Witkacy 08:21, 15 August 2005 (UTC)
- Why did you move it back? As it is, the name is problematic (neologism). Can't we wait until we actually have enough quotes to split them? Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 08:40, 15 August 2005 (UTC)
- I am proud to say that I am free of all prejudices. I hate everybody equally.
- Prejudice, which sees what it pleases, cannot see what is plain
- Never try and reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
- Prejudice squints when it looks and lies when it talks
- The greatest prejudice that exists in the modern world, the only one almost universally accepted, is the prejudice against children.
- Prejudice is the twin of illiberality.
- In my experience, people are often kinder than their ideologies, and always more complicated. Yet individual decency can dissolve when groups are mobilized against diabolized enemies, especially when they believe they're under attack.
- Michelle Goldberg in 2006. Kingdom Coming: The Rise of Christian Nationalism. 1st ed. W. W. Norton. p. 22.
- Einstein was an immigrant
- Seen on an anti-hate poster.