Talk:Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Spocks words on harold robbins are not sarcastic. That is the whole point of the joke.
Quote about Spock changing his mind
Did I miss it in there somewhere? Someone get out the DVD to add it (I won't add it without getting the words exactly right). Something like: "You're sure you won't change your mind?" "Is there something wrong with the one I have?" Aladdin Sane 00:17, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
I do not have the exact wordings or I would add them myself, along with some of the lines near these. In a movie full of great moments, there some excellent lines.
- The line about the glasses that Kirk sells at the antique store that implies the glasses are looping through time.
- Kirk: [Try to escape the hospital] Identify yourself.
- Chekov: Chekov, Pavel. Rank: Admiral [passes out again]
- Old Lady Patient: The doctor gave me a pill and I grew a new kidney! [3 or 4 times]
- Kirk: I am from Iowa. I just work in outer space.
- Who?: They aren't your damn whales!
- Scotty: [Yelling] I have come millions of kilometres to inspect your plant...
- McCoy: Thousands.
- Scotty: [Yelling] I have come thousands of kilometres to inspect your plant...
- Scotty: [Talking to the mouse as if it a microphone] Computer... Computer...
- Plant manager: Perhaps if you typed it.
- Scotty: A keyboard. How quaint.
- McCoy: You are giving him the formula for transparent aluminum?
- Scotty: How do you know he didn't invent the stuff?
- Spock: I made an educated guess.
- Kirk: You guessed, Spock? That's incredible!
- Spock: I do not think he understands the situation.
- McCoy: [To Spock] It means that he is more confident in your guesses than he is in most people's facts.
Nutster 15:52, 29 January 2012 (UTC)
- It looks like a bunch of these were trimmed Nov 2009. Oh well. Nutster 16:07, 29 January 2012 (UTC)