Is the quote in original spelling? Halibutt
- I did not create this article, but worked on it, and my assumption has been that it was. ~ Kalki 13:29, 15 Nov 2004 (UTC)
Yes it is. BTW, there's an entry in french, interesting I think: http://wikisource.org/wiki/Nieznany_rękopis_Tadeusza_Kościuszki (Unknown manuscript of T.K.). I don't know how to make a link to it.
Mysle ze to jest falszywy testament Kosciuszki.
- First step to remove the chains of slavery is to have courage to be free, first step to victory is to discover own strength.
- There is a time when you have to sacrifice everything to have everything saved.
- I don’t want to fight only for nobles, I want freedom for whole my nation and only for it I will give away my life.
- We need to incite love in our own country in those, who didn’t know that they have their motherland.