Talk:The Office (U.S. TV series)
I did a bit of clean up on the article. Is more needed?--Jeremy Butler 15:22, 18 November 2005 (UTC)
- It looks nice, but yes, a little more is needed:
- Dialogues should be seperated by half-width rules
- Episode titles should be italicised (but not the numbers): Example: Diversity Day [1.2]
- Characters which have a wikipedia page should be linked the first time they have dialogue in an episode.
- You can consult Wikiquote:Guide to layout and Wikiquote:Templates/TV shows.
- Thanks! ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 17:18, 18 November 2005 (UTC)
- I've re-added the cleanup tag since not all issues have been addressed. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 16:43, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
The Office: not regarding technical difficluties
The Office is a super great show. BAM! MOTHA FOOQUE!
I've "unforked" this article, as there's really no reason for it to have been split up. At only three seasons, this show has a much shorter run thus far than the few shows we have split, like The Simpsons, South Park, or Stargate SG-1. It looks like the large page size for this is due to excessive quoting in places (the season 2 & 3 episodes starting with Performance Review, primarily). The unofficial, unwritten suggestion for TV shows (I hope that we can get that written into a policy or guideline soon) is no more than between 3 and 8 quotes/bits of dialogue per episode, especially for a half-hour show. —LrdChaos (talk) 07:51, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
Should each season has its own separate page or something? 220.127.116.11 15:49, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm adding links to Wikipedia for each episode. Anyone want to help? Also, dont really think it's necessary to do so for characters in the dialogue as in some of Season 1. Maybe just link the characters at the bottom in the Cast section.