Because of previous overreaching of the tyrannical impulses of others I no longer have admin privileges here, and thus can no longer see what had previously been on this page to restore it. I believe that this page should probably be restored soon, and whatever objections might have been made to its inclusion addressed; it is one of the many dozens of pages deleted during the mass purges of information undergone here and promoted by some, who in my personal opinion, are far more interesting in promoting the delusions that wikis should be kept primarily tidy and neat, and highly regulated by small cadres of people interested in regulating them, rather than allowed to be as useful and informative as they can be by all people interested in using them and working on them. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 07:58, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- I was 22 and I didn't know anything about politics, it didn't interest me.
- This is currently in her Wikipedia article but no source is cited, as of 8 February 2012.
- Something like [the Holocaust] can only happen when a dictator is so well organised that he controls the entire system. And organising is something that the Germans can do.
- [when asked "And what about the conscience of the humans?"] You see, that is a point where Hitler did a lot of damage. He tried to manipulate the conscience of the Germans. He talked them into the act that they should exterminate the Jews because they were the cause of misfortune. That was originally not Hitler's idea but a lot older. It was a sacrifice that they should bring. And I remember a female writer that interviewed a campguard and asked him if he didn't feel sorry for the people he mistreated. He answered "Yes, for certain I feel sorry for them, but it is something that I should bear. It is a sacrifice that I should bring for a higher purpose." And there is the conscience again. Hitler has always said: "dont worry about it, just do what I tell you. I bear responsibility." As if you can take away the responsibility of someone else! And I believe now that you can stimulate your conscience, help it fall asleep, and manipulate it.