Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The government's lax immigration laws are changing the face of our country forever. At this rate, it won't take long for New Zealand to be unrecognisable.
- We are being dragged into the status of an Asian colony and it is time that New Zealanders were placed first in their own country.
- Something is happening to the demography of our country. Who asked you whether you wanted to Asianise New Zealand by a Napier or a Nelson each year?
- We place our country at risk by bringing in thousands of people whose views are formed by alien cultures and rigid religious practices. If immigrants are allowed to settle here, regardless of their ability or willingness to live in harmony with us, we will create a breeding ground for conflict.
- The only politician in the Western world who can talk on foreign affairs with both feet in her mouth ... thanks to her brilliant performance, New Zealand is now a staunch ally of possibly France.
- About New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark.
- Atrocities are carried out on the dogs by these sadists in order to release more adrenaline in the dogs' bodies, thereby creating a more potent and flavoured meat. This abused flesh is highly valued as an aphrodisiac by these ghouls.
- Warning about the export of dogs to some Asian countries in 2000.
- Frankly, all this immigration (to New Zealand), wholesale as it is and unparalleled anywhere in the world, has not closed the skills gap, has not increased our export base, has not increased our wealth.
- There is a significant percentage of Asians in Auckland. That's my view. If you don't like it, vote for another party and let race relations go into chaos.
- Smart alec, arrogant, quiche eating, chardonnay drinking, pinky finger pointing snobbery, fart blossom.
- On big city media commentators, in 2002.