- I've started moving things around, this page is totally in shambles. If anyone would care to shed some light on which episode some of the quotes are from, please let me know. Curlyro 09:02, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
184.108.40.206 15:49, 13 August 2007 (UTC) I think there has been vandalism in Season 1, because don't remember Tristan ever saying things like: "Holy **** on a ****ing sandwhich with **** on top...and a side helping of ****!!!"
I think LittleKuriboh's quotes should be removed from this page. LittleKuriboh used to have a wikiquote page of his own, but it was deleted--for a reason.
I agree with you on that. It doesn't really count as "Season whatever" if it wasn't actually said in the series. Abridged Series doesn't count because it's not the ACTUAL series. Also, why did I find not two, but three of the sandwich quote? 220.127.116.11 21:44, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
Finally, someone willing to take the chance against the not-so-legit LittleKuriboh quotes. I believe they're more like "joke" quotes and weren't to be taken seriously, but no matter what is said, some people will still take them seriously, hence why they've shown up on this list. YGO is meant as a kids' show (or a show that the whole family can watch), so using the s or f words, such as in Tristan's sandwich "quote" would definitely not normally be a part of the show... And don't even start about Dragon Ball Z.
--Kigurumi Loopy 07:56, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
You're absolutely right. LittleKuriboh's quotes do not belong on this page. Let whoever wants to, recreate a page for LittleKuriboh alone. Kazuki Takahashi would not appreciate this.
Accurate to Japanese original
Do you think we should perhaps try to make the quotes accurate to the original rather than the dub, the purpose of which is to pander to American audiences and distort the message.
Someone keeps removing a Season 2 quote
This quote actually happened. It shows the meeing of Marik and Bakura.
Bakura's only lines are I don't care.
- Actually, the exact dub dialog goes like this:
- [About 14 or 15 minutes into episode 68]
- Marik: My name is Marik.
- Bakura: I don't care.
- Marik: What if I told you I had exclusive knowledge of certain secrets? You can have my Millennium Rod if you want, but before I hand it over to you, you have to do something for me in exchange, for I am somewhat of a collector myself. And once I possess what I desire, the Millennium Rod will mean absolutely nothing to me.
- Bakura: Why should I help? I could take your Millennium Item by force as I have done to others in the past.
- Marik: Because I know the whereabouts of several of the Millennium Items, including the Millennium Necklace worn by my sister.
- Bakura: Perhaps there is a way we can work together... [Blah blah, etc etc.]
- He only says "I don't care" once. Precis-chan 06:09, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
This is a great page. It could use some more though. Some good ones are on http://www.otakuboards.com/archive/index.php/t-17016.html and http://www.geocities.com/hikari_tenshi05/Yugioh_Quotes.html (however geocities is closing.)--Jackatlas 21:58, 13 October 2009 (UTC)