Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You should have told him (Jewison) to get Topol's son!
- With kikes like you on the loose, who needs Hitler?
- To Mel Brooks.
- Romanian-Jewish cooking has killed more Jews than Hitler.
- Humor is a sense of proportion and a power of seeing yourself from the outside.
- The freedom of any society varies proportionately with the volume of its laughter.
- What was Pearl Harbor doing in the Pacific?
- Part of his Isolationist senator routine.
- Comedy is rebellion against that kind of piety which we may call the False Piety...against hypocrisy, against pretense, against falsehood and humbug and bunk and fraud, against false promises and base deceivers...against all evils masquerading as true and good and worthy of respect.