Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Zlatan Ibrahimović.
- An injury.
- in response to a reporter's question: "Is there anything that could stop you from becoming no 1 in the world?"; 2001
- Well, I don´t know... You´ll have to ask your wife about that.
- in response to reporter's question: "You´ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What happened?"
- post-game (against England) press conference, 2004
- First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.
- on a move against Stephane Henchoz of Liverpool
- What she got? She got Zlatan!
- In response to journalist´s question: "What did your girlfriend get as engagement gift?
- Response to the question "If I say (Swedish footballers) Anders Svensson and Kim Källström, what do you say?"
- I haven't met her yet, but when I do, I will date her.
- On being asked "Who is the most beautiful girl in the world?" in 2001.
- I am a Ferrari and you are driving me as if I am a Fiat.
- Reaction to Guardiola's tactics
- The dressing room was way too quiet. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta always obeyed without protest. They were like schoolboys. I am not like that. I couldn’t be myself.
- About his time in Barcelona and relationship with Guardiola