Zlatan Ibrahimović (born October 3, 1981, in Malmö, Skåne län, Sweden) is a Swedish international striker currently playing for PSG in France
- They just come, I promise. It is nothing that I plan.
- about where he comes up with his moves
- Swedish tabloid Expressen, May 2002.
- What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.
- answer to criticism from Norwegian footballer John Carew that Zlatan's moves are pointless
- Norwegian tabloid VG, April 2002.
- I'm not used to winning nothing – it's the first time it's happened to me. I'm disappointed. It's a failure.
- After AC Milan lose the Scudetto to Juventus in 2012 .
- I'm number one. I really feel that way. If you think you are the second it's the end. The fact that I have never won the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player doesn't mean that I cannot be number one.
- About why he has fallen short in terms of receiving the sort of individual honours .
- I went left, he went left. I went right, he went right. I went left again, he went to buy a hot dog.
- on being marked by Liverpool defender Stephane Henchoz (Kuper, 2011).
- During the World Cup in 2002 I was voted Man of the Match three times in Sweden, even though I hadn't played. The people love me.
- On his limited participation in the 2002 FIFA World Cup (Kuper, 2011).
- An injured Zlatan is a properly serious thing for any team.
- On a calf injury sustained in the Champions' League vs Arsenal (Ibrahimovic et al., 2013).
- I score a lot of goals that are hard to replicate. I don't think that you can score as spectacular a goal as those of Zlatan in a video game - even though these games are very realistic these days.
- On his goals which are too good to be recreated on games consoles .
- Give them a bicycle with my autograph and that will be enough.
- On how female footballers in Sweden should be rewarded 
Kuper, S. 2011. The Football Men: Up Close with the Giants of the Modern Game, Simon & Schuster, 288 pp.
Ibrahimovic, Z, Lagercrantz, D., Urbom, R. 2013. I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Penguin, 352 pp.