Tarzan II is a 2005 direct-to-video midquel to the 1999 Walt Disney Feature Animation film Tarzan, released on June 14, 1999. The film tells the story of a young Tarzan's adventure to discover who he really is. It features two new songs from Phil Collins and takes place during the song "Son of Man" from the first film.
- Be strong, be true, be forever *who you are*.
- Excuse me, what do you think you are doing? Because whatever it is, you're not doing it too good.
- Mama, I broke my pillow. Again.
- I finally figured out who you are. A Tarzan!
- Teach me? Nah! Wait... nah! How about this? Naaah!
- Zugor Rule Number One: Don't need anyone but yourself.
- [repeated line] ZUGOR!
- I'm an ape.
- Terk: How come no one else heard it?
- Tantor: I'm an elephant. I have 20-20 hearing.
- Tarzan The Zugor, RUN, IT'S THE ZUGOR!!!
- [Zugor & Tarzan Screaming as They Run Into Zugor's Tree, But Zugor Angrily Kicks Tarzan Out of His Tree]
- Zugor: Get Out of My Tree & Stay Out!
- Tarzan: But You Gotta Let Me---
- Zugor: NO, GO AWAY!!!
- Tarzan: Please.
- Zugor: I Said, NO!!!
- Tarzan: If I stay out here, the Zugor might will get me!
- Zugor: Boo-hoo for you!
- [as Zugor confronts Mama Gunda]
- Zugor: You have BEAUTIFUL EYES!
- Mama Gunda: Why, that was the nicest thing to say.
- Zugor: [gets shocked and covers his mouth with both of his hands]
- Harrison Chad as Tarzan
- Glenn Close as Kala
- Brenda Grate as Terk
- Harrison Fahn as Tantor
- Lance Henriksen as Kerckak
- George Carlin as Zugor
- Estelle Harris as Mama Gunda
- Brad Garrett as Uto
- Ron Perlman as Kago
- Connor Hutcherson as Tonka