Tarzan II is a 2005 direct-to-video followup to the 1999 Walt Disney Feature Animation film Tarzan, released on June 14, 2005. The film tells the story of a young Tarzan's adventure to discover who he really is. It features two new songs from Phil Collins and takes place during the song "Son of Man" from the first film.
- Be strong, be true, be forever *who you are*.
- Excuse me, what do you think you are doing? Because whatever it is, you're not doing it too good.
- [imitating Kerchak] "You almost killed someone. He'll never survive in the jungle. He can't run, he can't climb, he's a danger to us all. Now, I think I'll grunt impressively." [grunts]
- Mama, I broke my pillow. Again.
- I finally figured out who you are. A Tarzan!
- Teach me? Nah! Wait... nah! How about this? Naaah!
- So long, goodbye, toodle-loo.
- Zugor Rule Number One: Don't need anyone but yourself.
- [repeated line] ZUGOR!
- What is all the silliness about a baby bird hmm?
- Terk: How come no one else heard it?
- Tantor: I'm an elephant. I have 20-20 hearing.
- Tarzan: The Zugor, RUN, IT'S THE ZUGOR!!!
- [Zugor and Tarzan scream as they run into Zugor's tree, but Zugor angrily kicks Tarzan out of his tree]
- Zugor: My Tree. Stay Out!
- Tarzan: But You Gotta Let Me---
- Zugor: NO, GO AWAY!!!
- Tarzan: Please.
- Zugor: NO!!!
- Tarzan: If I stay out here, the Zugor might will get me!
- Zugor: Boo-hoo for you!
- Tarzan: You gotta help me! It's got to. [Tarzan hearing the creepy forest echoing sounds that, Tarzan climb in the tree and he sniffing] Mom.
- [In the Dark Mountain, Mama Gunda, Uto and Kago after scares away from Zugor]
- Mama Gunda: Okay, my babies. There you go climb in. [Uto sits on the rock and lay down on the rock and Kago lay down too] Oh, it's been another big day for my 2 little boys, hasn't it?
- Uto: The Zugor scared us, Ma.
- Mama Gunda: Oh, I know, dear.
- Kago: Didn't scare me.
- Uto: Did too.
- Kago: [yawning] Did not.
- Uto: Did too. [yawning]
- Kago: [another yawning] Did not.
- [Mama Gunda want a bedtime stories peaceful comfortable each other]
- Uto: Ma?
- Mama Gunda: Yes, dear?
- Uto: Tell us a story.
- Mama Gunda: All right. If I tell you a story, will you go to sleep for Mama?
- Uto and Kago: Yes, ma'am.
- Mama Gunda: Well, then, let's see. All right. Once upon a time, there was a family of 3-- Oh, I don't know, 3...
- Uto: Silly little froggies?
- Mama Gunda: All right, dear. Once upon a time, there was a family of 3 little frogs. One of them was a tiny bit dim.
- Uto: Which one?
- Mama Gunda: And one was a teensy bit violent.
- Kago: I like that one.
- Mama Gunda: And some might say the mama was just a tad controlling...but I disagree.
- Kago: Do alligators eat the frogs? [chuckles evil]
- Uto: Oh, no. Don't let the froggies get eaten. Have them fly away.
- Mama Gunda: It's all right, Uto. They don't get eaten. [Uto stick your tongue out to Kago gets anger] But, the 3 little frogs were all alone in a great big world, hopping from pond to pond.
- Uto: Hippety-hop.
- [Kago angrily frustrated to him about the frogs]
- Mama Gunda: Just trying to find somewhere, where they'd be wanted. But every place they went, they were KICKED OUT!
- Kago: Maybe the frogs need to SMASH some heads, Ma!
- Uto: Yeah!
- Mama Gunda: The frogs ended up in a horrible valley, [Kago smash it] terrorized by a monster, with next to nothing to [Uto smash his himself with the rock and Kago roars] eat or drink and only pointy rocks TO SLEEP ON!!! [She deeps breath, Uto and Kago laughing each other in dark mountain, Mama Gunda back on bedstories] So.
- Uto and Kago: [They stopped smashing] Huh?
- Mama Gunda: Tomorrow, she's gonna find her froggies a new home. And this time, anyone who gets in her way is gonna feel the TERRIBLE WRATH OF MAMA FROG!!!
- [Uto smash and broke the pillow again, but Kago still smash in the dark mountain]
- Uto: Mom, I broke my pillow. Again.
- [as Zugor confronts Mama Gunda]
- Zugor: You have BEAUTIFUL EYES!
- Mama Gunda: Why, that was the nicest thing to say.
- Zugor: [gets shocked and covers his mouth with both of his hands]
- Harrison Chad as Tarzan
- Glenn Close as Kala
- Brenda Grate as Terk
- Harrison Fahn as Tantor
- Lance Henriksen as Kerckak
- George Carlin as Zugor
- Estelle Harris as Mama Gunda
- Brad Garrett as Uto
- Ron Perlman as Kago
- Connor Hutcherson as Tonka