Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Racing has always been a part of the equation. If we not at the racetrack competing, we are watching some form of motorsport on TV. To become a professional racing driver is and always has been the ultimate goal.
- Being chosen as one of the top 18 women around the world to compete in the W Series was the most memorable highlight of my career. I finished the season 10th overall in the championship.
- It (karting) helps me to keep driving fit, seeing as it's extremely physical. In the end, nothing quite compares to the real thing though, and I can't wait to go back real Racing again
- Don't let anyone tell you, you can't do it. If it's something you want to do and pursue, don't stop until you have reached your full potential. It takes a lot of hard work and determination to make your way up the ladder, so never give up.
- Women in Wheels | 25 years and counting: Tasmin Pepper's awe-inspiring motorsport career, news24, 22 August 2020 by Charlen Raymond
- Hockenheim W Series: Chadwick quickest in first ever practice". www.motorsport.com. Retrieved 1 June 2019
- Tasmin Pepper – South Africa". W Series. Retrieved 16 April 2019