Tekken is a series of fighting games developed and produced by Namco, and consists of the games, Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Tekken 7, a number of non-fighting spin-off titles, and one feature length animation.
- 1 Akuma
- 2 Alisa Bosconovitch
- 3 Angel
- 4 Anna Williams
- 5 Armor King
- 6 Asuka Kazama
- 7 Azazel
- 8 Baek Doo San
- 9 Robert "Bob" Richards
- 10 Doctor Bosconovitch
- 11 Bruce Irvin
- 12 Bryan Fury
- 13 Claudio Serafino
- 14 Christie Monteiro
- 15 Combot
- 16 Craig Marduk
- 17 Devil Jin
- 18 Sergei Dragunov
- 19 Eddy Gordo
- 20 Eliza
- 21 Feng Wei
- 22 Ganryu
- 23 Geese Howard
- 24 Gon
- 25 Heihachi Mishima
- 26 Hwoarang
- 27 Jin Kazama
- 28 Jinpachi Mishima
- 29 Josie Rizal
- 30 Julia Chang / Jaycee
- 31 Jun Kazama
- 32 Katarina Alves
- 33 Kazumi Mishima
- 34 Devil Kazumi
- 35 Kazuya Mishima
- 36 Devil Kazuya
- 37 King I / King II
- 38 Kuma / Kuma II
- 39 Kunimitsu
- 40 Forest Law
- 41 Marshall Law
- 42 Lars Alexandersson
- 43 Lee Chaolan / Violet
- 44 Lei Wulong
- 45 Leo Kliesen
- 46 Lili de Rochefort
- 47 Lucky Chloe
- 48 Master Raven
- 49 Michelle Chang
- 50 Miguel Caballero Rojo
- 51 Mokujin
- 52 Negan
- 53 Nina Williams
- 54 Noctis Lucis Caelum
- 55 Ogre / True Ogre
- 56 Panda
- 57 Paul Phoenix
- 58 Raven
- 59 Sebastian
- 60 Shaheen - شاهين
- 61 Steve Fox
- 62 Wang Jinrei
- 63 Ling Xiaoyu
- 64 Yoshimitsu
- 65 Zafina
- 66 Tekken 5 Battle Dialogue
- 67 External links
- Your strength mirrors a child's beguilement.
- You challenge me?!
- You can't even understand your own power.
- Weaklings should perish.
- Kakugo wa yoi ka! (Prepare yourself!) (during Rage Art activation)
- Isshun sengeki! (Die 1,000 deaths!) (when Rage Art hits)
- Metsu! (if Rage Art doesn't do a KO)
- Messatsu! (kiai; also said if Rage Art does a KO)
- Ware wa, ken wo kiwameshi mono nari. / These fists know no equal.
- Ware wa, ken wo kiwameshi mono. Unura no muryoku-sa, sono karada de shirei! (These fists know no equal. You are powerless against me!)
- Still weak.
- The weak invite destruction!
- Welcome to your doom!
- Yameru! (Pointless!)
- Lazy worm!
- Ware wa, koko ni kiwamari. (My power is absolute.)
- I only seek the blood of battle.
- Come at me like your life depends on it!
- So you possess that power too? (if against Jin/Devil Jin)
- A battle to the death... (if against Heihachi/Kazuya)
- Muda da! (ki charge)
- I would have never expected to see you again. (if against Kazumi)
- Shakunetsu! (Shakunetsu Hadoken/EX Shakunetsu Hadoken/Shakunetsu Messho)
- Tatsumaki Zankukyaku! (EX Tatsumaki Zankukyaku)
- Gohado! (EX Gohadoken)
- Goshoryu! (EX Goshoryuken)
- Messatsu Goshoryu! (EX Goshoryuken on counter hit)
- Messatsu Gohado! (during Super Combo activation)
- I am Alisa. -Tekken 6
- I must terminate you now. -Tekken 6
- I'm sorry... See you next week! [flies away] -Tekken 6
- I do not want to hurt you... -Tekken 6
- Ikimasu! (Ready?) -Tekken 7 (during Rage Art activation)
- Shine! (Die!) -Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Eradicating target. -Tekken 7
- Come over here. Let me talk to you real close. -Tekken 5
- Oh, yes. - Tekken 3 & Tekken 5
- Such a lovely face... - Tekken 5
- My pleasure. - Tekken 5
- I don't have time to play games with you. - Tekken 5
- What an utter disappointment. - Tekken 5
- You Bitch! Ergh! Ergh! - Tekken 5
- Oooh, baby! - Tekken 3
- At least make this fun. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Try showing me a good time. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
- Don't test me... Step aside! - Tekken 7
- I'll tear you to pieces... Nina! - Tekken 7 (against Nina)
- Time for some fun. - Tekken 7 (Rage Art activation)
- Open wide. - Tekken 7 (during final hit of Rage Art)
- Goodbye, my little pet. Well done. - Tekken 7
- Such a rush! - Tekken 7
- "RAAWR" - Tekken 6
- "We're headed to the top!" - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "I'm your one-way ticket to hell!" - Tekken 7 (against Marduk)
- "You're no match for me!" - Tekken 7
- You're gonna get hurt! - Tekken 5
- Come and get me! - Tekken 5
- Let's get this over with. - Tekken 5
- You're sure? You're sure you wanna fight me? - Tekken 5
- Tekagen irande. - Tekken 5
- Translation: Don't hold anything back.
- You're all show. - Tekken 5
- Man, you're weak. - Tekken 5
- Come on! Next! - Tekken 5
- That's the lesson for today. - Tekken 5
- You asked for it! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Let's settle this once and for all! - Tekken 7
- Shibaitaru! (kiai)
- Translation: I got something for you! (- Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation))
- "Boke!" Idiot! (kiai)
- I am Azazel, Rectifier of All Things.
- Yes. Mankind bound me, thinking they could escape subjugation. Willfully and selfishly, they have reduced the world to tatters! Now the sinners must atone.
- Why do you all struggle? It is your destiny.
- It is precisely that arrogance that brought you to this.
- No matter how much you resist, you cannot defy fate.
- The punishment for your sins will now begin.
- I exist in a higher plane than your earthly laws. Now no one can stop me.
Baek Doo San
- Are you ready? -Tekken 5
- That was a good match. - Tekken 5
- Go back and practice. - Tekken 5
- Why don't you try taking up Tae Kwon Do? - Tekken 5
- I won't let you down. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Face me. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Robert "Bob" Richards
- I hope you're ready.
- It's all or nothing.
- I've been waiting for this day.
- Now. Let the show begin.
- You look like fun.
- I will attain perfection.
- I'm still not there yet.
- Not bad. I'll fight you anytime.
- Speed and weight!
- I'm practically skin and bones.
- I can take you on any which way!
- Tremble before the might of science. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Can I help you with something? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I'm your worst nightmare. -Tekken 5
- You're going down. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- [psychotic laughter]
- Come on! -Tekken 4 onwards
- Mwahahahahahahaha! Die! - Tekken 4
All of these quotes are spoken in Italian.
- "Non c'è spazio per i dilettanti." This is no place for amateurs.
- "Niente di più facile." This is going to be easy.
- "Non farmi perdere tempo. Vattene." You're wasting my time. Get out of here.
- "Il mio potere!" Feel my power! (during Rage Art activation)
- "Che la luce di Sirio disperda le tenebre." May the light of Sirius extinguish the shadows.
- "Niente male." You fought well.
- "Forse ho esagerato..." I may have gone too far...
- "Sarà un piacere, combattere contro di te." It will be my pleasure to fight you.
- "Osserva!" Observe this! (kiai)
- Go easy on me! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Here we go! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Hey, did you hurt yourself? - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Good night! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Get your cameras ready folks. This ain't gonna last long. - Tekken 5
- I'll break your face! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Name's Marduk... Don't you forget it! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- I'm number one! I'm number one! - Tekken 5 and Tekken 7
- In Tekken 7, this quote now reads "I'm number 1! I'm number 1!".
- Don't waste my time! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Don't lie to me! I killed him with my own hands! - Tekken 6
- You won't be able to walk after this. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Nothing I can't handle alone. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I'm gonna bury you. - Tekken 7
- I'm gonna rip that mask off your bruised face! - Tekken 7 (against Armor King only)
- Time for a nap. - Tekken 7
- I will crush you! - Tekken 7 (during Rage Art activation)
- Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! (intro quote Tekken 5 onward)
- Fear the wrath of God! - Tekken 5 (Namco translation)
- Re-translated to "Fear my wrath." - in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- I'll teach you the meaning of fear! - Tekken 5 and onward (Literal translation)
- Matomete kurugaii! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Translation:I'll take you on all at once. - Come and fight me,y'all (Literal translation)
- Dah! (Kiai)- Devil Jin when executing the Electric Wind God Fist, Devil Twister and Stonehead
- Twoh! (Kiai) - Devil Jin when executing the Dragon Uppercut, Hisou and last hit of Laser Cannon
- Nieh-Doh! (Kiai) Devil Jin executing the Spinning High Kick
- Doye! (Kiai) Devil Jin executing the Last Rites
- Chesto! (Kiai) - Devil Jin executing the Corpse Thrust
- Come on. - Tekken 5
- "O que você quer?" What do you want? - Tekken 5
- Get ready for this! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You'll be dealing with me. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Vamos la! - Tekken 7
Translation: Come on! or Let's do this! (during Rage Art Activation)
- Let's finish this! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Master... - Tekken 7
- Don't think I'll go easy on you. - Tekken 7
- Unrelenting night awaits.
- You're in for punishment. (during Rage Art activation)
- No escape! Let the darkness consume you! (when Rage Art hits)
- I could use a drink.
- I'll feed on you nice and slow later.
- Time for breakfast. (VS. Claudio - only in Character Episode)
- Dark Wave! (Dark Wave)
- Stay still! (Tekken Revolution only, unused in Tekken 7)
- Take that! (Dark Wave Chaos)
- You want more? (Dark Cannon Chaos/Airborne Dark Cannon Chaos)
- How's this? (Dark Tempest Chaos)
- It's curtains for you! (during Bloody Drive activation)
- 来吧 "Laiba!" - Translation:Come on. - Tekken 5
- Gotcha! - Tekken 5
- Try to withstand my sumo might! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Mishima. The world is too big for you to control. Leave it all to me. You can just die. (Reveal Trailer)
- Bring it on! I'll destroy you all! (in Howard Estate stage)
- Double Reppuu Ken!
- Come on! This might be amusing.
- Come on! The Mishima line ends here! (Vs. the Mishima characters)
- Come on! The Kazama line ends here! (Vs. the Kazama characters)
- Come on! Show me that power of yours! (Vs. Devil Jin, Akuma, Claudio, or Eliza)
- Give in to your fears!
- Stay down, maggot.
- Know your place.
- Reppuu Ken!
- Shippu Ken!
- Stand up! Die!
- Predictable! (Atemi in Max Mode)
- Die ever!
- Jaei Ken!
- RAGING STORM!
- Raigou Reppuu Ken!
- Now die. (during Rashomon activation)
- Rashomon! (on final hit of Rashomon)
- You loser. (during Deadly Rave activation)
- Deadly Rave! (on final hit of Deadly Rave)
- Shinizokonai me... - Tekken 4
Translation: You self-deluded fool... (Literal translation: You didn't die...)
- Umarekawatte denaoshite koi!
Translation: Come back when you're ready to fight! - Tekken 4 onwards
(Literal translation: Try again in your next life!)
- kore de sukkiri shita wai. Tsugi!
Translation: That felt good. Next! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and onward
- ワシは死なん...三島は不滅じゃ!" Washi wa shinan...Mishima wa fumetsu ja!"
Translation:Me, die? The Mishima are invincible!
- Nani mono ja, kisama ra! - Tekken 5 intro when seeing the Jack-4s Translation: Who goes there? (Literal Translation: Who and what the hell are you, bastards?)
- 「ワシは無敵じゃ!」 - Washi wa muteki ja!
Translation: Nobody can beat me! (Literal translation: I am invincible!)
- Koko kara wa...kaereru to omou na. Jigoku e ochiro!
Translation: I'm just getting started... Don't think you'll be walking out of here. To the depths of hell with you!
- Shine! = Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7 (kiai; also shouted when Rage Art hits)
- Washi o taoseru to demo omotte oru no ka? = Tekken 7
Translation: You think you're tougher than me? (also if encountered in Treasure Battle Special Match as his final form)
- What do you want, brat? = Tekken 7
- So you came. = Tekken 7
- Hajimeru to suru ka. = Tekken 7
Translation: Let's do this.
- Kuchi hodo ni mo naiwa. = Tekken 7
Translation: You're not as tough as you talk.
- NOW YOU WILL BEGIN, THIS IS YOUR TIME! REACH FOR YOUR OWN TRUTH AND NEVER RELEASE IT, GRAB IT WITH YOUR OWN TEKKEN!!! - Tekken: The Motion Picture
- I'll kill you!!!! (he tries to give Kazuya a deadly blow when he gains unconscious furiously)
- "Onore, Kazuya!" Damn you, Kazuya! - Tekken 5 and Tekken 7
- "Hineri tsubu shite kureru wa!" I'll snap you like a twig. - Tekken 7
- "Tatakai to wa, saigo ni dochira ga tatteiru ka. Sore dake da." A fight is about who's left standing. Nothing else. - Tekken 7
- "Kikanu wa!" That has no effect!/Pathetic! - Tekken 7
- "???" The internal blood of a devil! (if against Jin/Devil Jin/Kazuya)
- Kazumi... (if against Kazumi)
- "???" I haven't felt this kind of excitement in my blood for quite sometime! (if against Akuma)
- Is that it? - Tekken 7
- I thought it was apt. - Tekken 7
- "Mada mada!" Not yet! - Tekken 7
- "Nurui wa!" Not good enough! - Tekken 7
- "Ketchaku wo tsukeru to suru ka." Let's settle this. - Tekken 7
- "Kore de owarija!" It all ends now! - Tekken 7
- "Yuruse... KAZUMI!!!!!!" Forgive me... KAZUMI!!!!!! - Tekken 7
- This is what I was waiting for. - Tekken 7
- "Kisama no yabo mo kore de owarija!" OR "Kisama to no zaregoto mo kyou de owarija!" Your delusions of grandeur end here! - Tekken 7
- KAZUYA!!!!!!! (before the final round starts)
- "SHINE, KAZUYA! KISAMA NO YABO MO KORE DE OWARIJA!!!" DIE, KAZUYA! YOUR DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR END HERE!!! - Tekken 7
- Still alive? (last words)
- Suryah! (Kiai) Tekken 4-Tekken 6 (Heihachi's kiai for the Dragon Uppercut, Stonehead, Rajin Stance, Jumping Mid Kick, Jichinsai and Iron Hand)
- Churyah! (Kiai) - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 onwards (Heihachi's kiai for the Electric Wind God Fist, Rage Drive, Rage Art)
- Hoalo! (Kiai) - Tekken 4-Tekken 6 (Heihachi's kiai for the second hit of Demon Lair, Rashomon and Demon Massacre)
- Urnet! (Kiai) - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 onwards (Heihachi's kiai for the Rage Drive, Demon Massacre, Demon Lair, Monzenbarai, Hammer Beating and Rashomon)
- Sithe! (Kiai) Tekken 4 to Tekken 6 (Heihachi's kiai for the Dark Thrust and Altar Splitter)
- Hashi! (Kiai) Tekken Tag Tournament 2 onwards (Heihachi's kiai for the Eishomon)
- Suryah! (Performs a Lightning hammer in win pose) (kiai) - Tekken 4-6
- Come on! - Tekken 5
- Yeah, yeah. Shut up already. - Tekken 5
- That's it? That's all you've got? - Tekken 5
- Don't you have any special moves or something? - Tekken 5
- How's that? Not bad, huh? - Tekken 5
- Not too fast, are you? - Tekken 5
- One hit and you're done. Bring it! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You're barely enough for a warm-up. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I've finally found you! - Tekken 7
- What's the point in beating up a monster like you? - Tekken 7
- Kyoufu wo oshiete yaru! - Tekken 6
Translation: Let me teach you what fear is! Translation 2: Fear the Wrath of God!
- Kudaran. - Tekken 6
Translation: Pitiful. - Tekken 6
- Kore ga genjitsu da.
Translation: This is reality. - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7
- Buzama da na. - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7
Translation: You're a joke. Literal translation: this is awkward...
- Koi. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: Come on.
- Yatsu ga matteiru... - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
Translation: He's waiting for me...
- Jama suru na. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: Don't get in my way.
- Yuruse. - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
Translation: Forgive me.
- Matteiru... - Tekken 4, Tekken 5, and Tekken 7
Translation: I'll get you...
- "Mishima no chi wa ore ga tatsu." - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
Translation: The Mishima bloodline ends here. Literal translation: I will end the Mishima bloodline!
- Chikara koso subete da! - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7
Translation: Power is everything!
- So. What you want? - Tekken 4
- There's no reason to fight. - Tekken 4
- Muda da. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Chesto! (kiai; shouted when performing Avenger, Corpse Thrust, Just Frame Tidal Wave, Rage Art, or Rage Drive)
Translation: Feel the fury! (Tekken 7; when Rage Art hits)
- Jikan no muda da. - Tekken 7
Translation: You're wasting my time. (if against Akuma/Kazumi or encountered in Treasure Battle Special Match) Literal translation:This is waste of time!
- Ware wa subete owaraseru. - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign) and Tekken 7
Translation: I will put an end to this. (if against Kazuya/Heihachi) Literal translation: "I will end all of it." or "Let's put an end to this! (Scenario Campaign)"
- Dah! (kiai; shouted when performing either Electric Wind Hook Fist, Median Line Destruction, Evil Intent, Tidal Wave, or Rage Art)
- Shine! - Tekken 5
- Washi no na wa Mishima Jinpachi. Washi no ho... Washi no ho wa sonzai wo subete wo hakai!
Translation: I am Jinpachi Mishima. My goal is... My goal is to destroy all existence! - Tekken 5
- Chiriakuta na. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Insignificant worm.
- Omae to kunu towa na? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Why must I be paired by the likes of you?
- Oh, gosh... I'm getting nervous...
- Gotta focus!
- I got this!
- Get ready to fly! (during Rage Art activation)
- Take this! You're finished! (when Rage Art hits)
- I can't believe I won!
- I'm still ready to fight!
- Yeah! I did it!
Julia Chang / Jaycee
- Spirits, give me strength. -Tekken 4 & 5
- Ta! (kiai) - Tekken 5
- Okay. - Tekken 4 & 5
- Thank you, spirits. - Tekken 5
- Your sacrifice won't be in vain. - Tekken 5
- You're not ready to face me. - Tekken 5
- Give me everything you've got! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Good luck to us both. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- No turning back. Stream is live! You ready? - Tekken 7 (Armor King Season 2 Reveal Trailer)
- Stream is live! You ready? - Tekken 7
- Here I come! Yeah! - Tekken 7
- Okay, here goes. - Tekken 7
- Here I come! (Rage Art activation) - Tekken 7
- Twisting Arrow Cannon! Get ready! Yeah! Thanks for watching! (during Rage Art execution) - Tekken 7
- Don't forget to subscribe! - Tekken 7
- Stream's over. Whoops... See ya. - Tekken 7
- "Don't do It! Please don't do it, you're already won!" (Tekken: Motion Picture)
- "So, you survived" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "You dare defy fate?" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "I can sense a great power" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "Get ready!" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "Did you forget my teachings?" (to Jin if paired together) (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- Desculpa, mas você vai ter que morrer. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Sorry, but you're gonna have to die.
- Vamos Lá. Eu vou chutar sua bunda até o inferno. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Come on. I'll kick your butt to hell and back.
- Deixa eu te testar pra ver se você luta de verdade. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Let's see if you really know how to fight.
- Corre de volta pra sua mamãe! (Tekken 7)
Translation: Go run back to your mama!
- Você está me dando sono! (Tekken 7)
Translation: You're putting me to sleep!
- Você tem técnica, mas não tem alma. (Tekken 7)
Translation: You've got the technique, but not the spirit.
- Vem aqui! (Tekken 7; Rage Art Activation)
Translation: Bring it!
- Morra! (Tekken 7; Rage Art On Hit; Kiai for Snipe's Knee and Eclipse Plumage)
Translation: Die! (not shown in subtitles)
- Honki deki de kudasai. Sana ato, shinimasuyo.
Translation: Give me everything you've got... Otherwise you'll die.
- Shikata arimasen ne.
Translation: I suppose I have no choice.
- Ai iranai unmei nanodesu.
Translation: I cannot accept this fate.
- Yokibu wo omochi desu ne.
Translation: Your technique is impressive.
- Iiko ne.
Translation: Such a good kitty.
- "Kazuya, chikara ni mezamete shimatta no desu ne?" Kazuya, I see you've discovered your powers. (against Kazuya)
- "Kisama wa izure sekai wo odokazu sonzai ni naru." You will one day become a threat to the world. (to Heihachi)
- "Yue ni ima, shi wo ataeru no da!" Therefore, I must bring death upon you!
- "Warera Hachijo ke wa, kisama no youna ningen wo kesu tame ni taiko kara sonzai shiteoru! Sono shimei wo ima hatasu." We Hachijos have existed to destroy scum like you! I am here to fulfill my destiny.
- Masaka! Anata mo... (to Devil Jin)
Translation: Impossible! You too...
In-game Translation: That power...
- Yattsu daki ni shitekureru!
Translation: I'll grind your bones to dust! / I'll tear you apart!
- Iiko ne.
Translation: Such a good kitty.
Translation: How can this be?
- Shine, Heihachi!
Translation: Die, Heihachi!
- Kisama ka. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: So it's you.
- Omae ka. - Tekken 4 onwards Translation: So, you've come. (Literal Translation: You, huh.)
- Kiero! - Tekken 4 onwards Translation: Get lost!
- Hanashi ni naran na. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: Pathetic. (Literal translation: You are not worth talking about.)
- Koko de shine! - Tekken 4 onwards Translation:Die! (Literal Translation: You die here!)
- Ore wa shinda hazu no ningen da.- Tekken 4 and Tekken 7
Translation: They all thought I was out of the game... (Literal translation: I am a human that death misses...)
- Kirifuda wa kochira ni aru. - Tekken 4 and Tekken 7
Translation: But I'm holding all the cards now. (Literal translation: I hold the trump card here.)
- Subete wo torimodosu! / Kisama kara wa... subete wo torimodosu! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 7
Translation: I'll get everything back! / I'm going to get everything back! (Literal translation: From you... I'll get everything back!)
- Koko de shine! - Tekken 4 to Tekken 7
Translation: Die! (Used as win pose and also as intro against Jin/Devil Jin/Heihachi) (Literal Translation: You die here!)
- Hmph! Kudaran. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
Translation: Hmph! Pitiful. (also said if against Akuma or encountered in Treasure Battle Special Match as Devil Kazuya) literal translation: Foolish!
- Kisama wo koko de owaraseru! - Tekken 7
Translation: It's time for you to meet your end! (Literal translation: I will put an end to you here!)
- Doryah!/Dorya! (kiai) - Tekken 4 onwards (Kazuya's Kiai for the Electric Wind God Fist, Devil Transformation, Gates of Hell, Season 2 Devil Fist, Hammerhead Stonehead and Rage Art)
- Chien! (Kiai) - Tekken 4 onwards (Kazuya's Kiai for the Demon God Fist, Reverse Devil Blaster, Engetsusen, Stonehead, Hell Lancer and Agony Spear)
- Hmph! (Kiai) - Tekken 4 onwards (Kazuya's Kiai for the Rage Art, Elkeid, Devil Twin Pistons, Season 1 Devil Fist, Twin Fang Double Kick, Glorious Demon God Fist, Slicing Blade, Slaughter High Kick, Devastator, Abolishing Fist, Impaling Knee Twin Thrust, Lion Slayer, Rampaging Demon, Demon's Wrath, Reign of Terror, Roundhouse to Triple Spin Kick, Double Face Kick, Steel Pedal Drop, Skull Smash and Gates of Hell)
- "Masaka to wa omotta ga." I don't believe it. - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign) and Tekken 7 (if against Kazumi) (Literal translation: I never thought of this being possible.)
- You have the blood of a devil! - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign)
- "Muda da!"
Translation:Stand down! - Tekken 7 Literal translation:Useless!
- Impertinent fool! - Tekken 7
- You bastard... it's time to finish this. - Tekken 7
- "Kieusero!" Get out of my sight! - Tekken 7
- Quite the location you've picked to die. - Tekken 7
- "Subete wo keshi satte yaru!"
Translation:I will destroy everything! - Tekken 7 (Literal translation: I will erase away everything!)
- Why don't you just die? That does it... - Tekken 7
- "Onore, Heihachi..."
Translation:Damn you, Heihachi... - Tekken 7
- "Tatakai to wa, saigo ni dochira ga tatteiru ka. Sore dake da."
Translation:A fight is about who's left standing. Nothing else./Fighting is all about who's left standing. Nothing else. - Tekken 7 (Literal translation: A fight is, the one who's left standing in the end. That's all there is.)
- "Yahari ikiteta."
Translation:I didn't think you'd stay dead long. - Tekken 7 (Literal translation: You live as I thought.)
- "Shinu no wa kisama da!"
Translation:You are the one who will die. - Tekken 7 (You'll be the one dying!)
- "Jigoku e okutte yaru!"
Translation:I'll send you straight to hell! - Tekken 7 (I will send you to hell!)
- (To Jin) I am your father, Jin Kazama. - Namco X Capcom
- Debiru no chikara, omoishiru ga ii! - Tekken 7
- Translation: Feel the power of the devil himself!
- Shosen wa kuchi dake da. - Tekken 7
- Translation: You're all talk.
- Kirifuda wa kochira ni aru. - Tekken 7 (preparing to activate Rage Art)
- Translation: I'm holding all the cards now.
- Koko ga kisama no hakaba da! - Tekken 7 (during Rage Art Activation)
- Translation: This will be your burial ground!
- Owari da, shine! - Tekken 7
- Translation: It's over! Now die!
- Uttoushi, damare! - Tekken 7
- Translation: Be quiet, you pathetic fool!
- Kudake chire! - Tekken 7
- Translation: I will bury you!
- Daka da! - Tekken 7
- Translation: You can't be serious.
King I / King II
- Hold on Marduk! After I'm through here, you're next!
- I'll rough them up good for you.
Kuma / Kuma II
- (But why would I eat you though?) - Tekken 7
- Mairu! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Come, then.
- Iza! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Take a seat, dad!
- Hwooah! (kiai) - Tekken to Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Come and get some, I dare you! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
- I'm counting on you. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I'll break your nose in! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
- "Ore wo tomerareru ka?" Think you can stop me? - Tekken 6
- Looks like you know a thing or two.
- Damn. One after another.
- Get out of the way.
- Something's come up. I'll contact you later.
- Fine. Proceed as planned.
- You can't stop me.
- Alright. I'm on my way.
- Understood. I'm on my way.
- I'm finished here.
- We have injured. Send a medic.
- "Oretachi wo tomerareru ka?" Think you can stop us? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- No need to go easy on me.
- I'm counting on you.
- "Saa, hajime yo." Okay, let's go.
- "Nigeba wa nai. Akiramero!" There's nowhere to run. Give up! - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign) onwards
- "Kiero!" Get outta my sight! (kiai) - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7 (during Rage Art hit)
- "Nokuto, ore wo tomerareru ka?" Think you can stop me, Noct? (if against Noctis)
Lee Chaolan / Violet
- Come on.
- Amaku mite moratte wa komaru na. Translation:You shouldn't take me too lightly - Tekken 5 and Tekken 6 Literal translation:Don't get fooled by my good looks...
- Tatakai wa motto ELEGANT na mono da, ha! Translation:You need to fight with more class. - Tekken 5 and 6 (Changed to "Fighting is elegance at its purest." in Tekken 7)
- Mōyamero, kega suruzo! Translation: Give up, or you're gonna get hurt. - Tekken 5 and 6
Literal translation:Give up now, you'll get hurt!
- Two fingers. - Lee's Tekken 5 ending
- Think you can touch me? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Do your worst. - Tekken 7
- You can do better than that, surely? - Tekken 7
- Been waiting long? Good. - Tekken 7
- Think you can handle me? - Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation)
- Chew on this! We're done. - Tekken 7 (Rage Art On Hit; as Lee)
- Chew on this! Excellent! - Tekken 7 (Rage Art On Hit; as Violet)
- That was entertaining. - Tekken 7
- Come on. -Tekken 4 onwards
- This line is also said during Lei's Rage Art in Tekken 7.
- Let's go. -Tekken 4
- You're not good enough. - Tekken 4
- Humph! - Tekken 4
- Freeze! -Tekken 4
- Oww... That's gonna leave a mark... -Tekken 5
- The bag...Leave it here! -Tekken 6
- You have the right to remain silent. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I'm counting on you for backup. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Anybody else want a piece? - Tekken 7
- It's payback time. - Tekken 7 (Rage Art activation)
- "Entspann dich. Du schaffst es." Just relax. You can do it.
- "Ich glückliche!" Lucky me!
- "Mach dich bereit!" Get ready!
- "Das war knapp." Phew. That was a close one.
- No pattern, no form.
- "Überlass das mir, Partner." Leave this one to me, partner. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "Wir müssen aufpassen." Let's be careful.
- You're seriously creeping me out... - Tekken 7
Lili de Rochefort
Some of these quotes are spoken in French from Tekken Tag Tournament 2 onwards.
- You surely don't believe. You can beat me? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- My battles... are for my father. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- This is a great place to fight, don't you think? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Sebastian, they say they're leaving already. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- (Sighs.). Sebastian, can't you do better than this? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- How long can you stand my attacks? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Please don't tell my father. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- It's time for my afternoon tea. Farewell! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- The moment of victory. I love it! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- I can handle this alone. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Eh? Just who are you? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Eh! Wake up! How dare you fall asleep in my presence! - Tekken 7
- Give me all you've got. Not that you'll win... - Tekken 7
- Are you ready?
- "Haaai, Lucky Chloe da yo!" Hi, I'm Lucky Chloe!
- Here we go! (Rage Art Activation)
- Teehee! (when Rage Art hits, if no or less than 3 Just Frames are inputted)
- C-H-L-O-E, Lucky! (when Rage Art hits, if less than 6 Just Frames are inputted)
- C-H-L-O-E, finish! Ooh yay! (when Rage Art hits, if all Just Frames are inputted)
- Actual in-game subtitle: C-H-L-O-E, that's me! Yahoo!
- "Yattane!" Cool!
- Guess what? You just lost to Lucky Chloe!
- See you next time! Bye!
- Commencing mission.
- I hope your affairs are in order.
- It's just business. Don't take it personally.
- Can you handle this? Take that (Rage Art Activation)
- Die! Mission Complete (If Rage Art hits)
- That imbecile needs to be retrained.
- Hah, you're that Russian... (in Character Episode)
- What's the situation between G Corp and the Zaibatsu? (in Julia/Negan Release Trailer)
- Don't forget about me!
- Come and get it!
- You have my thanks.
Miguel Caballero Rojo
- "Eh... Si insistes." Agh... If you insist.
- I've no time for you.
- Don't take it personally.
- "Yo me encargo de esto." I can handle this myself. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "Me estáis empezando a fastidiar." You two are becoming a pain. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "Te vas de gratis." That was too easy. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "Haz que valga la pena." Make it worth my while. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "Que suplicio. Vamos alla!" What a pain. Well, come on then! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "Desgraciadamente para ti, hoy tengo un mal día." Unfortunately for you, I'm having a bad day.
- Have you been read your last rights? (sic)
- "¡Te odio a ti, y sólo a ti!" This hatred I bear is for you and you alone! (vs. Jin) (also in the Character Episode)
- "Justo hoy tenía que confesarme..." And I just had confession...(sighs).
- You should choose your fights more wisely.
- "Sigue así y te acabarán matando." Keep it up and you'll get yourself killed.
- I wish I could stay but I've got things to do.
- "Qué pesado..." Man, what a hassle... - Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation)
- "Parece qué estas apunto de perder. ¡Apártate de mi vista!" You ready to lose? Get outta my way! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- "¡Eh! ¿Qué miras?" What're you looking at?! - Tekken 7
[wood knocking] Tekken 6
- I hope you got your shitting pants on.
- Pissing our pants yet?
- Who are you?
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- Badass! (Death Scream/Agony)
- Boom! (Justice Served/Side Swipe Smash/Full Swing)
- Shit! (being hit)
- Goddamn! (being hit)
- Feels good. Sounds good. (Face Grinder)
- Holy smokes! (if Bad Break converts to Counter Hit Throw)
- No exceptions! (No Exceptions)
- Great! (The End/Malice Impact)
- It's over. (every Rage Drive/Crowbar/if Negan uses knife during tackling opponent)
- Not cool! (Secret Weapon/Blast Off/Walker Maker)
- Punishment! (Intimidation Auto Low Parry/Punishment)
- Like that! (Dirty Tactics/Executioner Rush/Execution)
- Lucille, give me strength... Punishment! (Rage Art activation)
- Oh, look at that. Taking it like a champ! (during Rage Art execution)
- Oh, my goodness! (when Rage Art causes K.O./Supercharger)
- Lucille is thirsty. She is a vampire bat!
- Buddy, you still there?
- Little pig, little pig! Let me in! (in Season Pass 2 Reveal Trailer)
- Pissin' our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. You know the deal. What's about to happen is gonna be hard to watch. (in Gameplay Reveal Trailer)
- Eenie... meenie... miney... mo... Catch... a tiger... by... his toe... if... he hollers... let him go. My mother... told me... to pick... the very... best... one... and you... are... it. You can breathe. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all going to be doing that. (in Gameplay Reveal Trailer)
- Speed? You? You better be jokin' (in Gameplay Reveal Trailer)
- Shit! What the shit! (in Julia/Negan Release Trailer)
- Don't ask me for shit! (in Julia/Negan Release Trailer)
- You the developers? The ones that pull that shit, releasing characters one at that time? You're gonna put me in the next update, right, Harada? (in Julia/Negan Release Trailer)
- Come on baby, show me what you've got. - Tekken 4
- Time to die! - Tekken 4
- I don't play with amateurs. - Tekken 5
- It was nothing... Good bye. - Tekken 5
- Finished already...? Please. - Tekken 5
- You must be joking. - Tekken 5
- What a nuisance! - Tekken 5
- Isn't it past your bed-time? - Tekken 5
- Feel free to sit this one out. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You've got a date with death! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Going somewhere? - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign) and Tekken 7
- This should be fun. - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign) and Tekken 7
- What's done is done. - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign) and Tekken 7
- Good bye. - Tekken 7
- Step aside. - Tekken 7
- Don't get the wrong idea. You'll never be my son. I couldn't care less about you. If anything, you're a thorn on my side... - Tekken 7 (to Steve)
Noctis Lucis Caelum
- The hunt is on!
- Well, I'm off to go hook me a whopper!
- Ugh. Can't you see I'm busy here?
- If I didn't know better, I'd say he's following me...
- So this is the beast? (if against Kuma)
- Keep it to yourself, Lars. (if against Lars)
- I'm going all out!
- Playtime's over! (during The Royal Arms activation)
- "Kore de... Owari da! Hell Yeah!" And now... ...it's over! Easy! (on final hit of The Royal Arms)
- Piece of cake!
- Hey, Prompto. Guess who just pulled a 5-star character. Sure, we can battle-but get ready to lose.
- Gladio! I just found the best fishing spot. ...What? No, I'm not overselling it. It's amazing!
- Hey, Ignis! What's for dinner? Barbecue? Alright!
- Kurae! (Warp/Thunder Impact)
- Kiero! (Sword of The Father/Fire Blast)
- Damare! (Rage Drive/Aerial Cannon/Blizzard Spike/Dragoon Impulse)
- Murat da! (Flare Drive)
- Yameru! (parry and ki charge)
- Hell Yeah! (Taunt/Dragoon Impulse)
- Ora! (Maelstrom/Royal Slash)
- Moairo! (Shield Smash)
- Saigo da!
- Todo me! (Thunder Strike)
- What was I thinking? (being knocked out)
Ogre / True Ogre
- [Various Animal Noises] - Tekken 6
- (Where's Xiaoyu?) - Tekken 7
- (This scent... Xiaoyu!) - Tekken 7
- Osu! (kiai) - Tekken 4
- Gotcha! - Tekken 4
- Nothing like a good workout! - Tekken 4
- No pain, no gain! - Tekken 4
- (To Marshall Law) Come on man pay the bill already "- Tekken 5"
- I'm the toughest in the Universe! - Tekken 5
- Damn it, you bastard Bear! - Tekken 5
- Any time! Any place! Bring it on ya aliens! - Tekken 5
- We're number one! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Heihachi Mishima... is dead. - Tekken 5
- I cannot allow you to intefere. - Tekken 5
- It's useless to resist. - Tekken 5
- It's just business. Don't take it personally. - Tekken 5
- Rin! Pyoh! Toh! Sha! Kai! Jin! Retsu! Zai! Zen! (Kuji-in) - Tekken 5
- Resuming mission. - Tekken 5
- I'll see you in hell. - Tekken 5
- Target acquired. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I won't be needing assistance. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Brilliant. She's already making friends. I'm so proud of her.
- I shall be your adversary.
Shaheen - شاهين
All quotes are spoken in Arabic.
- أتظن أنك تستطيع هزيمتي؟ ('a tadonnu 'annaka tastati'o hazimati)
Translation: Do you think you can defeat me?
- أريد معرفة الحقيقة ('uridu ma'rifata l'haqiqa)
Translation: I demand to know the truth!
- لا أريد إيذاءك لكن سأقاتلك إذا اضطررت (la 'urydu 'eyda'ak lakin sa'oqatiluka 'edad'tarart)
Translation: I do not want to hurt you, but I will fight if I must.
- Rage Art activation: سأقضي عليك (sa 'aqdii 'alayk)
Translation: I will finish you off.
- Rage Art hits: إنتهى أمرك ('intahaa 'amrok)
Translation: You're done for!
- كان مقدرا لي أن أنتصر (kana moqaddaran li 'an 'antasir)
Translation: It was my destiny to win.
- أنا لست سعيدا بهذا النصر ('ana lastu sa'iidan bi hada nnasr)
Translation: I take no joy in this victory...
- لن أستسلم أبدا (lan 'astaslima 'abadan)
Translation: I will never give up.
- Ha! (kiai) - Tekken 5
- Hey you. You wanna try me, guv? - Tekken 5
- What a joke! - Tekken 4
- Not even a work out! - Tekken 4
- Don't let me down. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You will talk to me, even if I have to make you! - Tekken 7
- Strength alone cannot win, young one. - Tekken 5
- Oh well. - Tekken 5
- Wow... You're hot! (to women) - Tekken 5
- Woah... Today must be my lucky day. (against female opponents) - Tekken 5
- All that talent... - Tekken 5
- Xiaoyu... Is dinner ready yet? I'm starving. - Tekken 5
- Power and strength are not the same thing. Until you realize that, you will never beat me. (said to Heihachi in an interlude) - Tekken 5
- If it's a fight you want... - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Looks like I'm in for a fight... - Tekken 5
- Bye bye! - Tekken 5
- Yeah! - Tekken 5
- Ai-ya... - Tekken 5
- Owww... - Tekken 5
- I'm pretty strong, you know! - Tekken 5
- Oops, I won! - Tekken 5
- Yoshi! Ikuyo! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
Translation: Okay! I'm ready!
- Leave it to me! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Kakugo shinasai! - Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
Translation: Prepare yourself!
- This is not good... - Tekken 7
- I'm stronger than I look! - Tekken 7
- Honmatsu tentou! (when KO'd)
- Shikisoku zekuu.
- I'm so serious
- (What a beautiful opponent.)
- Hissatsu! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Death becomes you.
- This is a battle you won't walk away from!
- Leave now if you value your life!
- I warned you.
- Don't say I didn't warn you.
- I must hurry.
- Your will isn't strong enough to change fate.
- Leave now, and you may live.
- Only I have the power to change fate.
- I accept my fate, whatever it may be.
- Kazuya Mishima is on the move. (Tekken 6 TGS Trailer)
Tekken 5 Battle Dialogue
- Anna: Well...it's certainly an honor to meet you, Mr. Lee Chaolan.
- Lee: The pleasure is all mine, lovely lady Williams.
- Anna: Oh...when I imagine your beautiful face straining in pain, I just get chills.
- [they fight, Anna wins]
- Anna: Squeal like the little piggy you are! Come on!
- OR [they fight, Lee wins]
- Lee: What's the matter princess? Where's that attitude of yours now?
- Nina: It's really a shame. This is the last time I'm going to see your face.
- Anna: So you've finally decided to show up. This time, I'll kill you.
- [they fight, Anna wins]
- Nina: What are you waiting for, kill me.
- Anna: Nina, you're pathetic. That didn't satisfy me at all. I refuse to kill you.
- Nina: You bitch.
- Anna: That look is priceless.
- Asuka: Hey, you haven't seen a strange Chinese Kenpo fighter around here, have you? He's muscular...and looks like a... Hey! It's you!
- Feng Wei: Yes. My name is Feng Wei.
- Asuka: You're my father's sworn enemy! You're mine!
- [they fight, Asuka wins]
- Asuka: You're pretty strong! Now I see why my father had such a hard time with you. But you are still no match for me.
- Well, now that I've avenged my dad, it's time to have some fun!
- Asuka: Who is that? Whoever it is, things don't look too promising.
- Jinpachi: You won't escape.
- Asuka: Well, I guess running won't do me any good. Let's go, you monster!
- Baek: [to Marshall Law] Would you mind letting me test out my Tae Kwon Do skills?
- [they fight, Baek wins]
- Baek: I hold instructional sessions on Sundays at my dojo. Why don't you join in on one of my sessions?
- Hwoarang: Master! Please take it easy! I'll...
- Baek: I'm fine. We haven't sparred in a while. Come!
- [they fight, Baek wins]
- Baek: You still have a lot to learn. Go train some more.
- Now to take care of the real business. I have to see what's going on here with my own eyes.
- Steve: Go home, pops. I have no time for old-timers.
- Bruce: Don't judge me by my age, you little twit.
- And show some respect for your elders, pretty boy.
- Steve: You're a kickboxer, right? Wanna see how long your kicks stand up to my punches?
- [they fight, Bruce wins]
- Steve: This guy...is strong!
- Bruce: You're lucky I didn't break your arm, kid!
- Kazuya still hasn't shown his face. Where is he?
- Kazuya: It's you, Bruce. It's been a while.
- Bruce: Unlike 20 years ago, there's no difference between us now. You're a challenger just like me.
- Kazuya: You won't be saying that for long.
- [they fight, Bruce wins]
- Bruce: I was gonna go along with Zaibatsu's charade, but this is pathetic.
- Lei: Bryan Fury.
- Bryan: Who the hell are you?
- Lei: Lei Wulong of the Hong Kong Police. I'm placing you under arrest for the murder of Manji Clan members.
- [they fight, Bryan wins]
- Bryan: Some super cop you are!
- [Jackie Chan reference]
- Yoshimitsu: You'll not get away now that I've finally found you!
- Bryan: I'll have to thank you for giving me power!
- Yoshimitsu: My blade shall teach you the errors of your way. Prepare yourself!
- [they fight, Bryan wins]
- Yoshimitsu: Fate is decided by the heavens. Do as you will.
- Bryan: Don't worry, I won't kill you here... I'm going to take my time and let you savor your death.
- Yoshimitsu: You heinous scoundrel!
- Bryan: You lost to me once! Now try and squirm your way out of here! Hmm...let the hunt begin!
- Bruce: Well! The competition certainly has gotten easier on the eyes.
- Christie: I doubt you'll think of me that way after I'm through with you.
- Bruce: You wanna see how long your Capoeira stands up to my kicks?
- Christie: Absolutely.
- [they fight, Christie wins]
- Bruce: Pretty tough!
- Christie: You have no rhythm. You'll never be able to beat me.
- Eddy: Christie, it's too dangerous. I want you to go home.
- Christie: No! How do you expect me to not do anything after I've seen what happened to my grandpa!
- Eddy: Then I don't have a choice.
- [they fight, Christie wins]
- Christie: Wait for me Eddy. I promise I'll come back.
- Devil Jin: Sore o yokose to itte iru... (Give it to me...)
- Jinpachi: Busahō mo koko made kuru to awareda na… shinu ga ī! (Such bad manners... you deserve to die!)
- Asuka: Hold on a sec! What are you guys doing?
- Hey hey! Don't ignore me. Hey buddy, listen to what I have to say, would ya?
- Devil Jin: Shut up you insignificant girl! Do you think you can stop me?
- Asuka: I don't know what's going on but you're a bit too cocky. I hate cocky people! I'll put you back in your place!
- Devil Jin: Very well, you'll be the first to feel my wrath!
- [they fight, Devil Jin wins]
- Devil Jin: You have no right to interfere with our plans!
- Jinpachi: You fool...You cannot defeat me after giving in to the Devil.
- Devil Jin: Give in? You don't understand. I have taken full control of the Devil!
- Jinpachi: If that is the case, that power must become part of me. Prepare to be assimilated!
- Christie: Eddy, leave this to me.
- Eddy: No. Let me handle this. I need you to stay out of this.
- Christie: Eddy, why won't you understand?
- [they fight, Eddy wins]
- Eddy: Wait for me, Christie. I will come back.
- Eddy: Hey, I remember your face!
- Kazuya: I don't know what you're talking about.
- Eddy: Figures. You framed me for the murder of my parents. Does that ring a bell?
- Kazuya: I see. You're the son of those rich Brazilians.
- Eddy: I'm gonna kill you for what you've done!
- [they fight, Eddy wins]
- Eddy: I did it father... I've avenged you.
- All right, now I just need to get the money for the master's medical bills.
- Lei: I finally found you.
- Feng: Who are you?
- Lei: Detective Lei Wulong of the Hong Kong Police. I'm placing you under arrest.
- Feng: Lei Wulong? The master of the 5 Form Kung Fu...Interesting.
- Come and fight me!
- [they fight, Feng wins]
- Feng: Your 5 Form Kung Fu is no match against me!
- Asuka: I finally found you! You're the Chinese guy that took out my dad, aren't you?
- Feng: The weak don't deserve to live!
- Asuka: Then that means you're going to die after I'm through with you, you jerk!
- [they fight, Feng wins]
- Asuka: Hey, don't you know how to treat a girl?
- Feng: Not fighting seriously would be disrespectful.
- Jinpachi: Die.
- Feng: Are you a Mishima?!
- Jinpachi: Of course.
- Feng: Then are you the one that stole the Shinken scrolls?
- Jinpachi: That wasn't me. I don't know anything about that.
- Feng: Don't play dumb. I'll make you talk. Come on!
- Ganryu: [to himself] Uh-oh! So, in order to get the Forest Rejuvenation Data I will need to defeat my dear Julia...oh, but if I lose to Julia here and if she wins the tournament, that's good as well...but there's no guarantee that Julia will win...Ohhhh... What should I do?
- Julia: Sir, could you stop babbling so we can get this over with?
- Ganryu: My dear Julia, your wish is my command.
- Julia: O...kay.
- [they fight, Ganryu wins]
- Ganryu: I'm sorry, my dear Julia, but this is the only way to save you, my love.
- OR [they fight, Julia wins]
- Ganryu: Ju...Julia! I'm sorry! I was too weak...
- Julia: I've gotta go.
- Ganryu: Are you the one that has the Forest Rejuvenation Data?
- Jinpachi: What are you talking about? Go away!
- Ganryu: Not so fast. I'll make you understand why in the 300 years of sumo history, there's been only 68 Rikishi's that achieved the Yokozuna rank!
- [they fight, Ganryu wins]
- Ganryu: 42 years of being a Rikishi, finally my first championship! Oh, how sweet it is! Wow, I didn't know it felt so good to be victorious.
- Wait a minute, I have a strange feeling that I forgot something. Oh, oh no! I forgot the Forest Rejuvenation Data.
- Heihachi: You! You're one of those things that tried to kill me!
- Jack-5: BATTLE LOG CAPTURE START.
- Heihachi: So you do not have the ability to speak... No matter. I will send you back to the scrap heap from which you came!
- [they fight, Heihachi wins]
- Heihachi: I'll show you what it means to battle with me! I feel much better now! Next!
- OR [they fight, Jack-5 wins]
- Jack-5: DATA ANALYSIS COMPLETE.
- Heihachi: Kazuya! How dare you double cross me!
- Kazuya: You don't think I would send those stupid robot bombs to eliminate you, do you?
- Heihachi: It appears you've been betrayed by your own minions as well.
- Kazuya: I didn't join this tournament to hear your ramblings... do you even known who is really behind all of this?
- Heihachi: What are you implying?
- Kazuya: You just don't get it. This from the bastard who's been tricking me all this time...
- Don't you realize what came from beneath the rubble of the Honmaru after that explosion?
- Heihachi: Beneath...the Honmaru?! I see...
- [they fight, Heihachi wins]
- Heihachi: I suppose he...will be waiting for me now. I am going to crush those who stand before me, just as I did before.
- Heihachi: It's been a long time, Father.
- Jinpachi: So, you finally decided to show yourself.
- Heihachi: Looks like time hasn't been too good to you.
- Jinpachi: We'll see if you could repeat the same words after seeing this!
- [Jinpachi transforms via the Devil Gene, they fight. Heihachi wins]
- Heihachi: Devil's blood or no Devil's blood, you cannot defeat me...
- Jinpachi: So the Mishima bloodline ends here... Do with me as you wish.
- Heihachi: Not so fast. Now, get up!
- Kazuya: Are you Jinpachi? (Anata ga Jinpachi-ka?)
- Jinpachi:You... are...Kazuya?
- Kazuya: Yes! It's an honor to meet you again!
- [Jinpachi transforms via the Devil Gene]
- Jinpachi: Kazuya....Fight me!
- Baek: Hwoarang, you went out by yourself again without my permission...
- Hwoarang: Master! There is someone who I must defeat!
- Baek: Before you can worry about defeating others, you must be able to defeat me!
- [they fight, Hwoarang wins]
- Hwoarang: I am sorry Master but I must go. I promise you that I will continue my training upon my return.
- Hwoarang: Hey Kazama, looks like this is it.
- Jin: There are other things that I must do... but I will deal with you first.
- Hwoarang: That's what I like to hear! Let's go!
- [they fight, Hwoarang wins]
- Jin: Fine...you win...
- Hwoarang: That's right, I'm strong! Much stronger than you!
- Jin: That's enough. I have to get going.
- Hwoarang: Hey, wait up! Why are you giving up so easily? Aren't you ashamed of losing to me?
- Jin: I don't have time to be swayed by emotions. I must go to fulfill the destiny of my cursed blood.
- Hwoarang: What...this is so boring! This sucks!
- Jinpachi: Die.
- Jack-5: PRIMARY TARGET IN SIGHT. PREPARE FOR FINAL BATTLE.
- [they fight, Jack-5 wins]
- Jack-5: ALL LONG ANALYSIS COMPLETE. PREPARE TO INSTALL EMOTION ENGINE BINARY.
- Jin: I'm sorry, I can't keep our promise. Things are a bit different now.
- Hwoarang: What?! Are you saying there's somebody out there stronger than me?
- Jin: That's not what I'm saying. I have family problems I have to deal with.
- Hwoarang: Deal with that later! Let's go!
- Jin: You give me no choice.
- [they fight, Jin wins]
- Jin: I apologize. I have a duty to complete this Tournament. No matter what the cost.
- Hwoarang: I will not accept defeat!
- Jin: Don't worry. I'll be back...
- Hwoarang: Kazama...
- Jinpachi: And who might you be?
- Jin: I am Jin Kazama. Heir of the Cursed Blood!
- Jinpachi: I see. This might explain why my blood is screaming...to destroy you!
- Jin: I will deal with this evil presence once and for all!
- Jinpachi: You honestly think you can fight me? Let alone defeat me?
- Julia: You! Hand over the Forest Rejuvenation data right now!
- Jinpachi: What are you talking about? Get lost!
- Julia: Not a chance. I'll just take it from you by force!
- Jinpachi Die!
- Xiaoyu Okay, If I defeat this guy, the prize money and the time machine will be mine. I have to win.
- Yoshimitsu: Fight with all you have!
- Raven: You...a ninja? There is no way!
- Yoshimitsu: This... coming from a wannabe ninja.
- Raven: This isn't part of my main objective, but I will not lose this fight!
- [they fight, Raven wins]
- Raven: Rin Pyoh Toh Sha... You've got it all wrong!
- *Raven proceeds to kick Yoshimitsu*
- Raven: Sha like this! Sha. Sha. There! Now, ready? Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen! No, you're hopeless!
- Yoshimitsu: Scoundrel! I've found you at last!
- Bryan: You're gonna wished you never found me!
- Yoshimitsu: Mortal enemy... Prepare for your death!
- Yoshimitsu: It's over. Sit down. I will deliver the final blow. Insolent Bastard! Stop!
- Roger Mama: Excuse me, I'm looking for my husband, Do you know where he is?
- Mokujin: No, but if you defeat me, I'll help.
- Roger Mama: How can you help?! You can't even talk!
- Mokujin: Well LOOK who's talking, Mrs. Kangaroo!
- Roger Mama: I wear the pants in MY family!
- [they fight, Roger Jr wins]
- Roger Mama: I apologize. I have a duty to complete this Tournament. No matter what the cost.
- Mokujin: I will not accept defeat!
- Roger Mama: Don't worry. I'll be back...
- Mokujin: Roger Jr....