Tekken is a series of fighting games developed and produced by Namco, and consists of the games, Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Tekken 7, a number of non-fighting spin-off titles, and one feature length animation.
- 1 Akuma
- 2 Alisa Bosconovitch
- 3 Angel
- 4 Anna Williams
- 5 Armor King
- 6 Asuka Kazama
- 7 Baek Doo San
- 8 Robert "Bob" Richards
- 9 Doctor Bosconovitch
- 10 Bruce Irvin
- 11 Bryan Fury
- 12 Claudio Serafino
- 13 Christie Monteiro
- 14 Combot
- 15 Craig Marduk
- 16 Devil Jin
- 17 Sergei Dragunov
- 18 Eddy Gordo
- 19 Eliza
- 20 Feng Wei
- 21 Ganryu
- 22 Geese Howard
- 23 Gon
- 24 Heihachi Mishima
- 25 Hwoarang
- 26 Jin Kazama
- 27 Jinpachi Mishima
- 28 Josie Rizal
- 29 Julia Chang / Jaycee
- 30 Jun Kazama
- 31 Katarina Alves
- 32 Kazumi Mishima
- 33 Devil Kazumi
- 34 Kazuya Mishima
- 35 Devil Kazuya
- 36 King I / King II
- 37 Kuma / Kuma II
- 38 Kunimitsu
- 39 Forest Law
- 40 Marshall Law
- 41 Lars Alexandersson
- 42 Lee Chaolan / Violet
- 43 Lei Wulong
- 44 Leo Kliesen
- 45 Lili de Rochefort
- 46 Lucky Chloe
- 47 Master Raven
- 48 Michelle Chang
- 49 Miguel Caballero Rojo
- 50 Mokujin
- 51 Nina Williams
- 52 Noctis Lucis Caelum
- 53 Ogre / True Ogre
- 54 Panda
- 55 Paul Phoenix
- 56 Raven
- 57 Sebastian
- 58 Shaheen
- 59 Steve Fox
- 60 Wang Jinrei
- 61 Ling Xiaoyu
- 62 Yoshimitsu
- 63 Zafina
- 64 Tekken 5 Battle Dialogue
- 65 External links
- Your strength mirrors a child's beguilement.
- You challenge me?!
- You can't even understand your own power.
- Weaklings should perish.
- Kakugo wa yoi ka! (Prepare yourself!) (during Rage Art activation)
- Isshun sengeki! (Die 1,000 deaths!) (when Rage Art hits)
- Metsu! (if Rage Art doesn't do a KO)
- Messatsu! (if Rage Art does a KO)
- Ware wa, ken wo kiwameshi mono nari. / These fists know no equal.
- Ware wa, ken wo kiwameshi mono. Unura no muryoku-sa, sono karada de shirei! (These fists know no equal. You are powerless against me!)
- Still weak.
- The weak invite destruction!
- Welcome to your doom!
- Yameho! (Pointless!)
- Lazy worm!
- Ware wa, koko ni kiwamari. (My power is absolute.)
- I only seek the blood of battle.
- Come at me like your life depends on it!
- So you possess that power too? (if against Jin/Devil Jin)
- A battle to the death... (if against Heihachi/Kazuya)
- I would have never expected to see you again. (if against Kazumi)
- Shakunetsu! (kiai)
- I am Alisa. -Tekken 6
- I must terminate you now. -Tekken 6
- I'm sorry... See you next week! [flies away] -Tekken 6
- I do not want to hurt you... -Tekken 6
- Ikimasu! (Ready?) -Tekken 7 (during Rage Art activation)
- Shine! (Die!) -Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Eradicating target. -Tekken 7
- Come over here, let me talk to you real close. -Tekken 5
- Oh, yes. -Tekken 3 & Tekken 5
- Such a lovely face... - Tekken 5
- My pleasure. - Tekken 5
- I don't have time to play games with you. - Tekken 5
- What an utter disappointment. - Tekken 5
- You Bitch! Ergh! Ergh! - Tekken 5
- Oooh, baby! - Tekken 3
- At least make this fun. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Try showing me a good time. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "RAAWR" - Tekken 6
- "We're headed to the top!" - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You're gonna get hurt! - Tekken 5
- Come and get me! - Tekken 5
- Let's get this over with. - Tekken 5
- You're sure? You're sure you wanna fight me? - Tekken 5
- Tekagen irande. - Tekken 5
- Translation: Don't hold anything back.
- You're all show. - Tekken 5
- Man, you're weak. - Tekken 5
- Come on! Next! - Tekken 5
- That's the lesson for today. - Tekken 5
- You asked for it! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Let's settle this once and for all! - Tekken 7
- Shibaitaru! (kiai)
- Translation: I got something for you! (- Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation))
- Boke! (kiai) - Tekken 7 (Rage Art on Hit)
- Translation: Idiot!
Baek Doo San
- Are you ready? -Tekken 5
- That was a good match. - Tekken 5
- Go back and practice. - Tekken 5
- Why don't you try taking up Tae Kwon Do? - Tekken 5
- I won't let you down. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Face me. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Robert "Bob" Richards
- I hope you're ready.
- It's all or nothing.
- I've been waiting for this day.
- Now. Let the show begin.
- You look like fun.
- I will attain perfection.
- I'm still not there yet.
- Not bad. I'll fight you anytime.
- Speed and weight!
- I'm practically skin and bones.
- I can take you on any which way!
- Tremble before the might of science. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Can I help you with something? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I'm your worst nightmare. -Tekken 5
- You're going down. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- [psychotic laughter]
- Come on! -Tekken 4 onwards
- Mwahahahahahahaha! Die! - Tekken 4
All of these quotes are spoken in Italian.
- This is no place for amateurs.
- This is going to be easy.
- You're wasting my time. Get out of here.
- Feel my power! (during Rage Art activation)
- May the light of Sirius extinguish the shadows.
- You fought well.
- I may have gone too far...
- It will be my pleasure to fight you.
- Osse! (kiai)
- Go easy on me! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Here we go! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Hey, did you hurt yourself? - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Good night! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Get your cameras ready folks. This ain't gonna last long. - Tekken 5
- I'll break your face! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Name's Marduk... Don't you forget it! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- I'm number one! I'm number one! - Tekken 5
- Don't waste my time! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Don't lie to me! I killed him with my own hands! - Tekken 6
- You won't be able to walk after this. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Nothing I can't handle alone. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! (intro quote Tekken 5 onward)
- Fear the wrath of God! - Tekken 5 (Namco translation)
- This quote was re-translated to "Fear my wrath." - in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- I'll teach you the meaning of fear! - Tekken 5 and onward (Literal translation)
- I'll take you on all at once. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Dah! (Kiai)- Devil Jin when executing the Electric Wind God Fist
- Come on. - Tekken 5
- What do you want? - Tekken 5
- Get ready for this! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You'll be dealing with me. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Vamos la! - Tekken 7
Translation: Come on! or Let's do this! (during Rage Art Activation)
- Let's finish this! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Master... - Tekken 7
- Don't think I'll go easy on you. - Tekken 7
- Unrelenting night awaits.
- You're in for punishment. (during Rage Art activation)
- No escape! Let the darkness consume you! (when Rage Art hits)
- I could use a drink.
- I'll feed on you nice and slow later.
- Time for breakfast.
- Dark Wave!
- Stay still! (Tekken Revolution only)
- Stay back!
- You want more?
- 来吧 "Laiba!" - Translation:Come on. - Tekken 5
- Gotcha! - Tekken 5
- Try to withstand my sumo might! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Mishima. The world is too big for you to control. Leave it all to me. You can just die. (Reveal Trailer)
- Bring it on! I'll destroy you all! (in Howard Estate stage)
- Double Reppuu Ken!
- Come on! This might be amusing.
- Come on! The Mishima line ends here! (Vs. the Mishima characters)
- Come on! The Kazama line ends here! (Vs. the Kazama characters)
- Come on! Show me that power of yours! (Vs. Devil Jin, Akuma, Claudio, or Eliza)
- Give in to your fears!
- Stay down, maggot.
- Know your place.
- Reppuu Ken!
- Shippu Ken!
- Stand up! Die!
- Predictable! (Atemi in Max Mode)
- Die ever!
- Jaei Ken!
- RAGING STORM!
- Raigou Reppuu Ken!
- Now die. (during Rashomon activation)
- Rashomon! (on final hit of Rashomon)
- You loser. (during Deadly Rave activation)
- Deadly Rave! (on final hit of Deadly Rave)
- Shinizokonai me... - Tekken 4
Translation: You deluded fool... (Literal translation: You didn't die...)
- Umarekawatte denaoshite koi!
Translation: Come back when you're ready to fight! - Tekken 4 onwards
(Literal translation: Try again in your next life!)
- Kore de suki ni shitawari. Tsugi!
Translation: That felt good. Next! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and onward
- Suryah! (Performs a Lightning hammer in win pose) (kiai) - Tekken 4-6
- Nani mono ja, kisama ra! - Tekken 5 intro when seeing the Jack-4s Translation: Who goes there? (Literal Translation: What are you doing here, you bastards?)
- Washi wa muteki ja!
Translation: Nobody can beat me! (Literal translation: I am invincible!)
- Koko kara wa...kaereru to omou na. Jigoku e ochiro!
Translation: I'm just getting started... Don't think you'll be walking out of here. To the depths of hell with you!
- Shine! = Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7 (kiai; also shouted when Rage Art hits)
- Washi o taoseru to demo omotte oru no ka? = Tekken 7
Translation: You think you're tougher than me? (also if encountered in Treasure Battle Special Match as his final form)
- What do you want, brat? = Tekken 7
- So you came. = Tekken 7
- Hajimeru to suru ka. = Tekken 7
Translation: Let's do this.
- Kuchi hodo ni mo naiwa. = Tekken 7
Translation: You're not as tough as you talk.
- NOW YOU WILL BEGIN, THIS IS YOUR TIME! REACH FOR YOUR OWN TRUTH AND NEVER RELEASE IT, GRAB IT WITH YOUR OWN TEKKEN!!! - Tekken: The Motion Picture
- I'll kill you!!!! (he tries to give Kazuya a deadly blow when he gains unconscious furiously)
- "Onore, Kazuya!" Damn you, Kazuya! - Tekken 5 and Tekken 7
- Suryah! (Kiai) (Until Tekken 6)
- Churyah! (Kiai) - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 onwards
- "Hineri tsubu shite kureru wa!" I'll snap you like a twig. - Tekken 7
- "Tatakai to wa, saigo ni dochira ga tatteiru ka. Sore dake da." A fight is about who's left standing. Nothing else. - Tekken 7
- "Kikanu wa!" That has no effect!/Pathetic! - Tekken 7
- "???" The internal blood of a devil! (if against Jin/Devil Jin/Kazuya)
- Kazumi... (if against Kazumi)
- "???" I haven't felt this kind of excitement in my blood for quite sometime! (if against Akuma)
- Is that it? - Tekken 7
- I thought it was apt. - Tekken 7
- "Mada mada!" Not yet! - Tekken 7
- "Nurui wa!" Not good enough! - Tekken 7
- "Ketchaku wo tsukeru to suru ka." Let's settle this. - Tekken 7
- "Kore de owarija!" It all ends now! - Tekken 7
- "Yuruse... KAZUMI!!!!!!" Forgive me... KAZUMI!!!!!! - Tekken 7
- This is what I was waiting for. - Tekken 7
- "Kisama no yabo mo kore de owarija!" OR "Kisama to no zaregoto mo kyou de owarija!" Your delusions of grandeur end here! - Tekken 7
- KAZUYA!!!!!!! (before the final round starts)
- "SHINE, KAZUYA! KISAMA NO YABO MO KORE DE OWARIJA!!!" DIE, KAZUYA! YOUR DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR END HERE!!! - Tekken 7
- Still alive? (last words)
- Come on! - Tekken 5
- Yeah, yeah. Shut up already. - Tekken 5
- That's it? That's all you've got? - Tekken 5
- Don't you have any special moves or something? - Tekken 5
- How's that? Not bad, huh? - Tekken 5
- Not too fast, are you? - Tekken 5
- One hit and you're done. Bring it! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You're barely enough for a warm-up. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I've finally found you! - Tekken 7
- What's the point in beating up a monster like you? - Tekken 7
- Kyoufu wo oshiete yaru! - Tekken 6
Translation: Let me teach you what fear is! Translation 2: Fear the Wrath of God!
- Kudaran. - Tekken 6
Translation: Pitiful. - Tekken 6
- Kore ga genjitsu da.
Translation: This is reality. - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7
- Busama da na. - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7
Translation: You're a joke.
- Koi. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: Come on.
- Yatsu ga matteiru... - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
Translation: He's waiting for me...
- Jama suru na. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: Don't get in my way.
- Yuruse. - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
Translation: Forgive me.
- Matteiru... - Tekken 4, Tekken 5, and Tekken 7
Translation: I'll get you...
- "Mishima no chi wa ore ga tatsu." - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
Translation: The Mishima bloodline ends here.
- Chikara koso subete da! - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7
Translation: Power is everything!
- So. What you want? - Tekken 4
- There's no reason to fight. - Tekken 4
- Muda da. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Chesto! (kiai; shouted when performing Avenger, Corpse Thrust, Just Frame Tidal Wave, Rage Art, or Rage Drive)
Translation: Feel the fury! (Tekken 7; when Rage Art hits)
- Jikan no muda da. - Tekken 7
Translation: You're wasting my time. (if against Akuma/Kazumi or encountered in Treasure Battle Special Match)
- Ware wa subete owaraseru. - Tekken 7
Translation: I will put an end to this. (if against Kazuya/Heihachi)
- Dah! (kiai; shouted when performing either Electric Wind Hook Fist, Tidal Wave, or Rage Art)
- Shine! - Tekken 5
- Washi no na wa Mishima Jinpachi. Washi no ho... Washi no ho wa sonzai wo subete wo hakai!
Translation: I am Jinpachi Mishima. My goal is... My goal is to destroy all existence! - Tekken 5
- Chiriakuta na. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Insignificant worm.
- Omae to kunu towa na? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Why must I be paired by the likes of you?
- Oh, gosh... I'm getting nervous...
- Gotta focus!
- I got this!
- Get ready to fly! (during Rage Art activation)
- Take this! You're finished! (when Rage Art hits)
- I can't believe I won!
- I'm still ready to fight!
- Yeah! I did it!
Julia Chang / Jaycee
- Spirits, give me strength. -Tekken 4 & 5
- Ta! (kiai) - Tekken 5
- Okay. - Tekken 4 & 5
- Thank you, spirits. - Tekken 5
- Your sacrifice won't be in vain. - Tekken 5
- You're not ready to face me. - Tekken 5
- Give me everything you've got! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Good luck to us both. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "Don't do It! Please don't do it, you're already won!" (Tekken: Motion Picture)
- "So, you survived" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "You dare defy fate?" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "I can sense a great power" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "Get ready!" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "Did you forget my teachings?" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- Desculpa, mas você vai ter que morrer. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Sorry, but you're gonna have to die.
- Vamos Lá. Eu vou chutar sua bunda até o inferno. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Come on. I'll kick your butt to hell and back.
- Deixa eu te testar pra ver se você luta de verdade. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Let's see if you really know how to fight.
- Corre de volta pra sua mamãe! (Tekken 7)
Translation: Go run back to your mama!
- Você está me dando sono! (Tekken 7)
Translation: You're putting me to sleep!
- Você tem técnica, mas não tem alma. (Tekken 7)
Translation: You've got the technique, but not the spirit.
- Vem aqui! (Tekken 7; Rage Art Activation)
Translation: Bring it!
- Morra! (Tekken 7; Rage Art On Hit; Kiai)
- Honki deki de kudasai. Sana ato, shinimasuyo.
Translation: Give me everything you've got. Otherwise you'll die.
- Shikata arimasen ne.
Translation: I suppose I have no choice.
- Ai iranai unmei nanodesu.
Translation: I cannot accept this fate.
- Yokibu wo omochi desu ne.
Translation: Your technique is impressive.
- Iiko ne.
Translation: Such a good kitty.
- "Kazuya, chikara ni mezamete shimatta no desu ne?" Kazuya, I see you've discovered your powers. (against Kazuya)
- "Kisama wa izure sekai wo odokazu sonzai ni naru." You will one day become a threat to the world. (to Heihachi)
- "Yue ni ima, shi wo ataeru no da!" Therefore, I must bring death upon you!
- "Warera Hachijo ke wa, kisama no youna ningen wo kesu tame ni taiko kara sonzai shiteoru! Sono shimei wo ima hatasu." We Hachijos have existed to destroy scum like you! I am here to fulfill my destiny.
- Masaka! Anata mo... (to Devil Jin)
Translation: Impossible! You too...
In-game Translation: That power...
- Yattsu daki ni shitekureru!
Translation: I'll grind your bones to dust! / I'll tear you apart!
- Iiko ne.
Translation: Such a good kitty.
Translation: How can it be?
- Shini, Heihachi!
Translation: Die, Heihachi!
- Kisama ka. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: So it's you. (Literal translation: it's you, bastard!)
- Omae ka. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: So, you've come. (Literal Translation: It's You...)
- Kiero! - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: Get lost! (Literal translation: Get out of my sight!)
- Hanashi ni naran na. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: Pathetic. (Literal translation: You are not worth to talk about)
- Koko de shine! - Tekken 4 onwards Translation:Die! (Literal Translation: You die here!)
- Ore wa shinda hazu no ningen da... - Tekken 4 and Tekken 7
Translation: They all thought I was out of the game... (Literal translation: I should be dead...)
- Kirifuda wa kochira ni aru. - Tekken 4 and Tekken 7
Translation: But I'm holding all the cards now. (Literal translation: I hold the trump card now.)
- Subete wo torimodosu! / Kisama kara wa... subete wo torimodosu! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 7
Translation: I'll get everything back! / I'm going to get everything back! (Literal translation: I'll get everything back from you!)
- Koko de shine! - Tekken 4 to Tekken 7
Translation: Die! (Used as win pose and also as intro against Jin/Devil Jin/Heihachi) (Literal Translation:You die here!)
- Hmph! Kudaran. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
Translation: Hmph! Pitiful. (also said if against Akuma or encountered in Treasure Battle Special Match as Devil Kazuya)
- Kisama wo koko de owaraseru! - Tekken 7
Translation: It's time for you to meet your end!
- Doryah!/Dorya! (kiai) - Tekken 4 onwards (Kazuya's Kiai for the Electric Wind God Fist and Devil Transformation)
- Chien! (Kiai) - Tekken 4 onwards (Kazuya's Kiai for the Demon God Fist, Reverse Devil Blaster, Engetsusen, Stonehead, Hell Lancer and Agony Spear)
- "Masaka to wa omotta ga." I don't believe it. - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign) and Tekken 7 (if against Kazumi)
- You have the blood of a devil! - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign)
- "Muda da!" Stand down! - Tekken 7
- Impertinent fool! - Tekken 7
- You bastard... it's time to finish this. - Tekken 7
- "Kieusero!" Get out of my sight! - Tekken 7
- Quite the location you've picked to die. - Tekken 7
- "Subete o keshi satte yaru!" I will destroy everything! - Tekken 7
- Why don't you just die? That does it... - Tekken 7
- "Onore, Heihachi..." Damn you, Heihachi... - Tekken 7
- "Tatakai to wa, saigo ni dochira ga tatteiru ka. Sore dake da." A fight is about who's left standing. Nothing else./Fighting is all about who's left standing. Nothing else. - Tekken 7
- "Yahari iki teta." I didn't think you'd stay dead long. - Tekken 7
- "Shinu no wa kisama da!" You are the one who will die. - Tekken 7
- "Jigoku e okutte yaru!" I'll send you straight to hell! - Tekken 7
- (To Jin) I am your father, Jin Kazama. - Namco X Capcom
- Devil no chikara, omoishiru ga ii! - Tekken 7
- Translation: Feel the power of the devil himself!
- Shosen wa kuchi dake da. - Tekken 7
- Translation: You're all talk.
- Kirifuda wa kochira ni aru. - Tekken 7 (preparing to activate Rage Art)
- Translation: I'm holding all the cards now.
- Koko ga kisama no hakaba da! - Tekken 7 (during Rage Art Activation)
- Translation: This will be your burial ground!
- Owari da, shine! - Tekken 7
- Translation: It's over! Now die!
- Uttoushi, damare! - Tekken 7
- Translation: Be quiet, you pathetic fool!
- Kudake chire! - Tekken 7
- Translation: I will bury you!
- Daka da! - Tekken 7
- Translation: You can't be serious.
King I / King II
- Hold on Marduk! After I'm through here, you're next!
- I'll rough them up good for you.
Kuma / Kuma II
- (But why would I eat you though?) - Tekken 7
- Mairu! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Come at me!
- Iza! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Take a seat, dad!
- Hwooah! (kiai) - Tekken to Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Come and get some, I dare you! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
- I'm counting on you. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I'll break your nose in! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
- "Ore wo tomerareru ka?" Think you can stop me? - Tekken 6
- Looks like you know a thing or two.
- Damn. One after another.
- Get out of the way.
- Something's come up. I'll contact you later.
- Fine. Proceed as planned.
- You can't stop me.
- Alright. I'm on my way.
- Understood. I'm on my way.
- I'm finished here.
- We have injured. Send a medic.
- "Oretachi wo tomerareru ka?" Think you can stop us? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- No need to go easy on me.
- I'm counting on you.
- "Saa, hajime yo." Okay, let's go.
- "Nigeba wa nai. Akiramero!" There's nowhere to run. Give up! - Tekken 6 (Scenario Campaign) onwards
- "Kiero!" Get outta my sight! (kiai) - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7 (during Rage Art hit)
- Think you can stop me, Noct? (if against Noctis)
Lee Chaolan / Violet
- Come on.
- You shouldn't take me too lightly. - Tekken 5
- "Tatakai wa motto ELEGANT na mono da, ha!" You need to fight with more class. - Tekken 5
- This quote was changed to "Fighting is elegance at its purest." in Tekken 7.
- Give up, or you're gonna get hurt. - Tekken 5
- Two fingers. - Tekken 5
- Think you can touch me? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Do your worst. - Tekken 7
- You can do better than that, surely? - Tekken 7
- Been waiting long? Good. - Tekken 7
- Think you can handle me? - Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation)
- Chew on this! We're done. - Tekken 7 (Rage Art On Hit; as Lee)
- Chew on this! Excellent! - Tekken 7 (Rage Art On Hit; as Violet)
- Come on. -Tekken 4
- Let's go. -Tekken 4
- You're not good enough. - Tekken 4
- Humph! - Tekken 4
- Freeze! -Tekken 4
- Oww... That's gonna leave a mark... -Tekken 5
- The bag...Leave it here! -Tekken 6
- You have the right to remain silent. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Just relax. You can do it. - Tekken 6
- Lucky me!
- Phew. That was a close one.
- No pattern, no form.
- Leave this one to me, partner. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Let's be careful.
- You're seriously creeping me out... - Tekken 7
Lili de Rochefort
- You surely don't believe. You can beat me? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- My battles... are for my father. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- This is a great place to fight, don't you think? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Sebastian, they say they're leaving already. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- (Sighs.). Sebastian, can't you do better than this? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- How long can you stand my attacks? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Please don't tell my father. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- It's time for my afternoon tea. Farewell! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- The moment of victory. I love it! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- I can handle this alone. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Eh? Just who are you? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Eh! Wake up! How dare you fall asleep in my presence! - Tekken 7
- Give me all you've got. Not that you'll win... - Tekken 7
- Are you ready?
- Hi, I'm Lucky Chloe!
- Here we go! (Rage Art Activation)
- Teehee! (when Rage Art hits, if no or less than 3 Just Frames are inputted)
- C-H-L-O-E, Lucky! (when Rage Art hits, if less than 6 Just Frames are inputted)
- C-H-L-O-E, finish! Ooh yay! (when Rage Art hits, if all Just Frames are inputted)
- Actual in-game subtitle: C-H-L-O-E, that's me! Yahoo!
- Guess what? You just lost to Lucky Chloe!
- See you next time! Bye!
- Commencing mission.
- I hope your affairs are in order.
- It's just business. Don't take it personally.
- Can you handle this? Take that (Rage Art Activation)
- Die! Mission Complete (If Rage Art hits)
- That imbecile needs to be retrained.
- Hah, you're that Russian... (in Character Episode)
- Don't forget about me!
- Come and get it!
- You have my thanks.
Miguel Caballero Rojo
- I've no time for you.
- Don't take it personally.
- Unfortunately for you, I'm having a bad day.
- Have you been read your last rights? (sic)
- This hatred I bear is for you and you alone! (vs. Jin) (also in the Character Episode)
- And I just had confession...(sighs).
- You should choose your fights more wisely.
- Keep it up and you'll get yourself killed.
- I wish I could stay but I've got things to do.
- Man, what a hassle... - Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation)
- You ready to lose? Get outta my way! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- What're you looking at?! - Tekken 7
[wood knocking] Tekken 6
- Come on baby, show me what you've got. - Tekken 4
- Time to die! - Tekken 4
- I don't play with amateurs. - Tekken 5
- It was nothing... Good bye. - Tekken 5
- Finished already...? Please. - Tekken 5
- You must be joking. - Tekken 5
- What a nuisance! - Tekken 5
- Isn't it past your bed-time? - Tekken 5
- Feel free to sit this one out. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You've got a date with death! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Going somewhere? - Tekken 7
- This should be fun. - Tekken 7
- What's done is done. - Tekken 7
- Good bye. - Tekken 7
- Step aside. - Tekken 7
- Don't get the wrong idea. You'll never be my son. I couldn't care less about you. If anything, you're a thorn on my side... - Tekken 7 (to Steve)
Noctis Lucis Caelum
- The hunt is on!
- Well, I'm off to go hook me a whopper!
- Ugh. Can't you see I'm busy here?
- If I didn't know better, I'd say he's following me...
- So this is the beast? (if against Kuma)
- Keep it to yourself, Lars. (if against Lars)
- I'm going all out!
- Playtime's over! (during The Royal Arms activation)
- And now... ...it's over! Easy! (on final hit of The Royal Arms)
- Piece of cake!
- Hey, Prompto. Guess who just pulled a 5-star character. Sure, we can battle-but get ready to lose.
- Gladio! I just found the best fishing spot. ...What? No, I'm not overselling it. It's amazing!
- Hey, Ignis! What's for dinner? Barbecue? Alright!
- Kurae! (kiai)
- Kiero! (kiai)
- Damare! (Rage Drive, kiai)
- Yameho! (parry and ki charge)
- Hell Yeah! (Taunt)
Ogre / True Ogre
- [Various Animal Noises] - Tekken 6
- (Where's Xiaoyu?) - Tekken 7
- (This scent... Xiaoyu!) - Tekken 7
- Osu! (kiai) - Tekken 4
- Gotcha! - Tekken 4
- Nothing like a good workout! - Tekken 4
- No pain, no gain! - Tekken 4
- (To Marshall Law) Come on man pay the bill already "- Tekken 5"
- I'm the toughest in the Universe! - Tekken 5
- Damn it, you bastard Bear! - Tekken 5
- Any time! Any place! Bring it on ya aliens! - Tekken 5
- We're number one! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Heihachi Mishima... is dead. - Tekken 5
- I cannot allow you to intefere. - Tekken 5
- It's useless to resist. - Tekken 5
- It's just business. Don't take it personally. - Tekken 5
- Rin! Pyoh! Toh! Sha! Kai! Jin! Retsu! Zai! Zen! (Kuji-in) - Tekken 5
- Resuming mission. - Tekken 5
- I'll see you in hell. - Tekken 5
- Target acquired. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I won't be needing assistance. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Brilliant. She's already making friends. I'm so proud of her.
- I shall be your adversary.
All quotes are spoken in Arabic.
- Do you think you can defeat me?
- I demand to know the truth!
- I do not want to hurt you, but I will fight if I must.
- Nowhere to run! (during Rage Art activation)
- Stay down! (when Rage Art hits)
- It was my destiny to win.
- I take no joy in this victory...
- I will never give up.
- Ha! (kiai) - Tekken 5
- Hey you. You wanna try me, guv? - Tekken 5
- What a joke! - Tekken 4
- Not even a work out! - Tekken 4
- Don't let me down. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You will talk to me, even if I have to make you! - Tekken 7
- Strength alone cannot win, young one. - Tekken 5
- Oh well. - Tekken 5
- Wow... You're hot! (to women) - Tekken 5
- Woah... Today must be my lucky day. (against female opponents) - Tekken 5
- All that talent... - Tekken 5
- Xiaoyu... Is dinner ready yet? I'm starving. - Tekken 5
- Power and strength are not the same thing. Until you realize that, you will never beat me. (said to Heihachi in an interlude) - Tekken 5
- If it's a fight you want... - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Looks like I'm in for a fight... - Tekken 5
- Bye bye! - Tekken 5
- Yeah! - Tekken 5
- Ai-ya... - Tekken 5
- Owww... - Tekken 5
- I'm pretty strong, you know! - Tekken 5
- Oops, I won! - Tekken 5
- Yoshi! Ikuyo! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
Translation: Okay! I'm ready!
- Leave it to me! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Kakugo shinasai! - Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
Translation: Prepare yourself!
- This is not good... - Tekken 7
- I'm stronger than I look! - Tekken 7
- Honmatsu tentou! (when KO'd)
- Shikisoku zekuu.
- I'm so serious
- (What a beautiful opponent.)
- Hissatsu! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Death becomes you.
- This is a battle you won't walk away from!
- Leave now if you value your life!
- I warned you.
- Don't say I didn't warn you.
- I must hurry.
- Your will isn't strong enough to change fate.
- Leave now, and you may live.
- Only I have the power to change fate.
- I accept my fate, whatever it may be.
- Kazuya Mishima is on the move. (Tekken 6 TGS Trailer)
Tekken 5 Battle Dialogue
- Anna: Well...it's certainly an honor to meet you, Mr. Lee Chaolan.
- Lee: The pleasure is all mine, lovely lady Williams.
- Anna: Oh...when I imagine your beautiful face straining in pain, I just get chills.
- [they fight, Anna wins]
- Anna: Squeal like the little piggy you are! Come on!
- OR [they fight, Lee wins]
- Lee: What's the matter princess? Where's that attitude of yours now?
- Nina: It's really a shame. This is the last time I'm going to see your face.
- Anna: So you've finally decided to show up. This time, I'll kill you!
- [they fight, Anna wins]
- Nina: What are you waiting for, kill me.
- Anna: Nina, you're pathetic. That didn't satisfy me at all. I refuse to kill you.
- Nina: You bitch!
- Anna: That look is priceless.
- Asuka: Hey, you haven't seen a strange Chinese Kenpo fighter around here, have you? He's muscular...and looks like a... Hey! It's you!
- Feng Wei: Yes. My name is Feng Wei.
- Asuka: You're my father's sworn enemy! You're mine!
- [they fight, Asuka wins]
- Asuka: You're pretty strong! Now I see why my father had such a hard time with you. But you are still no match for me.
- Well, now that I've avenged my dad, it's time to have some fun!
- Asuka: Who is that? Whoever it is, things don't look too promising.
- Jinpachi: You won't escape!
- Asuka: Well, I guess running won't do me any good. Let's go, you monster!
- Baek: [to Marshall Law] Would you mind letting me test out my Tae Kwon Do skills?
- [they fight, Baek wins]
- I hold instructional sessions on Sundays at my dojo. Why don't you join in on one of my sessions?
- Hwoarang: Master! Please take it easy! I'll...
- Baek: I'm fine. We haven't sparred in a while. Come!
- [they fight, Baek wins]
- Baek: You still have a lot to learn. Go train some more.
- Now to take care of the real business. I have to see what's going on here with my own eyes.
- Steve: Go home, pops. I have no time for old-timers.
- Bruce: Don't judge me by my age, you little twit.
- And show some respect for your elders, pretty boy.
- Steve: You're a kickboxer, right? Wanna see how long your kicks stand up to my punches?
- [they fight, Bruce wins]
- Steve: This guy...is strong!
- Bruce: You're lucky I didn't break your arm, kid!
- Kazuya still hasn't shown his face. Where is he?
- Kazuya: It's you, Bruce. It's been a while.
- Bruce: Unlike 20 years ago, there's no difference between us now. You're a challenger just like me.
- Kazuya: You won't be saying that for long.
- [they fight, Bruce wins]
- Bruce: I was gonna go along with Zaibatsu's charade, but this is pathetic.
- Lei: Bryan Fury.
- Bryan: Who the hell are you?
- Lei: Lei Wulong of the Hong Kong Police. I'm placing you under arrest for the murder of Manji Clan members.
- [they fight, Bryan wins]
- Bryan: Some super cop you are!
- [Jackie Chan reference]
- Yoshimitsu: You'll not get away now that I've finally found you!
- Bryan: I'll have to thank you for giving me power!
- Yoshimitsu: My blade shall teach you the errors of your way. Prepare yourself!
- [they fight, Bryan wins]
- Yoshimitsu: Fate is decided by the heavens. Do as you will.
- Bryan: Don't worry, I won't kill you here... I'm going to take my time and let you savor your death.
- Yoshimitsu: You heinous scoundrel!
- Bryan: You lost to me once! Now try and squirm your way out of here! Hmm...let the hunt begin!
- Bruce: Well! The competition certainly has gotten easier on the eyes.
- Christie: I doubt you'll think of me that way after I'm through with you.
- Bruce: You wanna see how long your Capoeira stands up to my kicks?
- Christie: Absolutely.
- [they fight, Christie wins]
- Bruce: Pretty tough!
- Christie: You have no rhythm. You'll never be able to beat me.
- Eddy: Christie, it's too dangerous. I want you to go home!
- Christie: No! How do you expect me to not do anything after I've seen what happened to my grandpa!
- Eddy: Then I don't have a choice.
- [they fight, Christie wins]
- Christie: Wait for me Eddy. I promise I'll come back.
- Devil Jin: Sore o yokose to itte iru... (Give it to me...)
- Jinpachi: Busahō mo koko made kuru to awareda na… shinu ga ī! (Such bad manners... you deserve to die!)
- Asuka: Hold on a sec! What are you guys doing?
- Hey hey! Don't ignore me. Hey buddy, listen to what I have to say, would ya?
- Devil Jin: Shut up you insignificant girl! Do you think you can stop me?
- Asuka: I don't know what's going on but you're a bit too cocky. I hate cocky people! I'll put you back in your place!
- Devil Jin: Very well, you'll be the first to feel my wrath!
- [they fight, Devil Jin wins]
- Devil Jin: You have no right to interfere with our plans!
- Jinpachi: You fool...You cannot defeat me after giving in to the Devil.
- Devil Jin: Give in? You don't understand. I have taken full control of the Devil!
- Jinpachi: If that is the case, that power must become part of me. Prepare to be assimilated!
- Christie: Eddy, leave this to me.
- Eddy: No. Let me handle this. I need you to stay out of this.
- Christie: Eddy, why won't you understand?!
- [they fight, Eddy wins]
- Eddy: Wait for me, Christie. I will come back.
- Eddy: Hey, I remember your face!
- Kazuya: I don't know what you're talking about.
- Eddy: Figures. You framed me for the murder of my parents. Does that ring a bell?
- Kazuya: I see. You're the son of those rich Brazilians.
- Eddy: I'm gonna kill you for what you've done!
- [they fight, Eddy wins]
- Eddy: I did it father... I've avenged you.
- All right, now I just need to get the money for the master's medical bills.
- Lei: I finally found you.
- Feng: Who are you?
- Lei: Detective Lei Wulong of the Hong Kong Police. I'm placing you under arrest.
- Feng: Lei Wulong? The master of the 5 Form Kung Fu...Interesting.
- Come and fight me!
- [they fight, Feng wins]
- Feng: Your 5 Form Kung Fu is no match against me!
- Asuka: I finally found you! You're the Chinese guy that took out my dad, aren't you?
- Feng: The weak don't deserve to live!
- Asuka: Then that means you're going to die after I'm through with you, you jerk!
- [they fight, Feng wins]
- Asuka: Hey, don't you know how to treat a girl?
- Feng: Not fighting seriously would be disrespectful.
- Jinpachi: Die.
- Feng: Are you a Mishima?
- Jinpachi: Of course.
- Feng: Then are you the one that stole the Shinken scrolls?
- Jinpachi: That wasn't me. I don't know anything about that.
- Feng: Don't play dumb. I'll make you talk. Come on!
- Ganryu: [to himself] Uh-oh! So, in order to get the Forest Rejuvenation Data I will need to defeat my dear Julia...oh, but if I lose to Julia here and if she wins the tournament, that's good as well...but there's no guarantee that Julia will win...Ohhhh... What should I do?
- Julia: Sir, could you stop babbling so we can get this over with?
- Ganryu: My dear Julia, your wish is my command.
- Julia: O...kay.
- [they fight, Ganryu wins]
- Ganryu: I'm sorry, my dear Julia, but this is the only way to save you, my love.
- OR [they fight, Julia wins]
- Ganryu: Ju...Julia! I'm sorry! I was too weak...
- Julia: I've gotta go.
- Ganryu: Are you the one that has the Forest Rejuvenation Data?
- Jinpachi: What are you talking about? Go away!
- Ganryu: Not so fast. I'll make you understand why in the 300 years of sumo history, there's been only 68 Rikishi's that achieved the Yokozuna rank!
- [they fight, Ganryu wins]
- Ganryu: 42 years of being a Rikishi, finally my first championship! Oh, how sweet it is! Wow, I didn't know it felt so good to be victorious.
- Wait a minute, I have a strange feeling that I forgot something. Oh, oh no! I forgot the Forest Rejuvenation Data.
- Heihachi: You! You're one of those things that tried to kill me!
- Jack-5: BATTLE LOG CAPTURE START.
- Heihachi: So you do not have the ability to speak... No matter. I will send you back to the scrap heap from which you came!
- [they fight, Heihachi wins]
- Heihachi: I'll show you what it means to battle with me! I feel much better now! Next!
- OR [they fight, Jack-5 wins]
- Jack-5: DATA ANALYSIS COMPLETE.
- Heihachi: Kazuya! How dare you double cross me!
- Kazuya: You don't think I would send those stupid robot bombs to eliminate you, do you?
- Heihachi: It appears you've been betrayed by your own minions as well.
- Kazuya: I didn't join this tournament to hear your ramblings... do you even known who is really behind all of this?
- Heihachi: What are you implying?
- Kazuya: You just don't get it. This from the bastard who's been tricking me all this time...
- Don't you realize what came from beneath the rubble of the Honmaru after that explosion?
- Heihachi: Beneath...the Honmaru?! I see...
- [they fight, Heihachi wins]
- Heihachi: I suppose he...will be waiting for me now. I am going to crush those who stand before me, just as I did before.
- Heihachi: It's been a long time, Father.
- Jinpachi: So, you finally decided to show yourself.
- Heihachi: Looks like time hasn't been too good to you.
- Jinpachi: We'll see if you could repeat the same words after seeing this!
- [Jinpachi transforms via the Devil Gene, they fight Heihachi wins]
- Heihachi: Devil's blood or no Devil's blood, you cannot defeat me...
- Jinpachi: So the Mishima bloodline ends here... Do with me as you wish.
- Heihachi: Not so fast. Now, get up!
- Kazuya: Are you Jinpachi? (Anata ga Jinpachi-ka?)
- Jinpachi:you... are...Kazuya?
- Heihachi: Yes! It's an honor to meet you again!
- [Jinpachi transforms via the Devil Gene]
: Jinpachi: Kazuya....Fight me!
- Baek: Hwoarang, you went out by yourself again without my permission...
- Hwoarang: Master! There is someone who I must defeat!
- Baek: Before you can worry about defeating others, you must be able to defeat me!
- [they fight, Hwoarang wins]
- Hwoarang: I am sorry Master but I must go. I promise you that I will continue my training upon my return.
- Hwoarang: Hey Kazama, looks like this is it.
- Jin: There are other things that I must do... but I will deal with you first.
- Hwoarang: That's what I like to hear! Let's go!
- [they fight, Hwoarang wins]
- Jin: Fine...you win...
- Hwoarang: That's right, I'm strong! Much stronger than you!
- Jin: That's enough. I have to get going.
- Hwoarang: Hey, wait up! Why are you giving up so easily? Aren't you ashamed of losing to me?
- Jin: I don't have time to be swayed by emotions. I must go to fulfill the destiny of my cursed blood.
- Hwoarang: What...this is so boring! This sucks!
- Jinpachi: Die!
- Jack-5: PRIMARY TARGET IN SIGHT. PREPARE FOR FINAL BATTLE.
- [they fight, Jack-5 wins]
- Jack-5: ALL LONG ANALYSIS COMPLETE. PREPARE TO INSTALL EMOTION ENGINE BINARY.
- Jin: I'm sorry, I can't keep our promise. Things are a bit different now.
- Hwoarang: What?! Are you saying there's somebody out there stronger than me?
- Jin: That's not what I'm saying. I have family problems I have to deal with.
- Hwoarang: Deal with that later! Let's go!
- Jin: You give me no choice.
- [they fight, Jin wins]
- Jin: I apologize. I have a duty to complete this Tournament. No matter what the cost.
- Hwoarang: I will not accept defeat!
- Jin: Don't worry. I'll be back...
- Hwoarang: Kazama...
- Jinpachi: And who might you be?
- Jin: I am Jin Kazama. Heir of the Cursed Blood!
- Jinpachi: I see. This might explain why my blood is screaming...to destroy you!
- Jin: I will deal with this evil presence once and for all!
- Jinpachi: You honestly think you can fight me? Let alone defeat me?
- Julia: You! Hand over the Forest Rejuvenation data right now!
- Jinpachi: What are you talking about? Get lost!
- Julia: Not a chance. I'll just take it from you by force!
- Jinpachi Die!
- Xiaoyu Okay, If I defeat this guy, the prize money and the time machine will be mine. I have to win.
- Yoshimitsu: Fight with all you have!
- Raven: You...a ninja? There is no way!
- Yoshimitsu: This... coming from a wannabe ninja.
- Raven: This isn't part of my main objective, but I will not lose this fight!
- [they fight, Raven wins]
- Raven: Rin Pyoh Toh Sha... You've got it all wrong!
- *Raven proceeds to kick Yoshimitsu*
- Raven: Sha like this! Sha. Sha. There! Now, ready? Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen! No, you're hopeless!
- Yoshimitsu Scoundrel! I've found you at last!
- Bryan You're gonna wished you never found me!
- Yoshimitsu Mortal enemy... Prepare for your death!
- Yoshimitsu It's over. Sit down. I will deliver the final blow. Insolent Bastard! Stop!
- Roger Mama: Excuse me, I'm looking for my husband, Do you know where he is?
- Mokujin: No, but if you defeat me, I'll help.
- Roger Mama: Mama: How can you help?! You can't even talk!
- Mokujin: Well LOOK who's talking, Mrs. Kangaroo!
- Roger Mama: I wear the pants in MY family!
- [they fight, Roger Jr wins]
- Roger Mama: I apologize. I have a duty to complete this Tournament. No matter what the cost.
- Mokujin: I will not accept defeat!
- Roger Mama: Don't worry. I'll be back...
- Mokujin: Roger Jr....