Tekken is a series of fighting games developed and produced by Namco, and consists of the games, Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Tekken 7, a number of non-fighting spin-off titles, and one feature length animation.
- 1 Akuma
- 2 Alisa Bosconovitch
- 3 Angel
- 4 Anna Williams
- 5 Armor King
- 6 Asuka Kazama
- 7 Baek Doo San
- 8 Robert "Bob" Richards
- 9 Doctor Bosconovitch
- 10 Bruce Irvin
- 11 Bryan Fury
- 12 Claudio Serafino
- 13 Christie Monteiro
- 14 Combot
- 15 Craig Marduk
- 16 Devil Jin
- 17 Sergei Dragunov
- 18 Eddy Gordo
- 19 Eliza
- 20 Feng Wei
- 21 Ganryu
- 22 Gon
- 23 Heihachi Mishima
- 24 Hwoarang
- 25 Jin Kazama
- 26 Jinpachi Mishima
- 27 Josie Rizal
- 28 Julia Chang
- 29 Jun Kazama
- 30 Katarina Alves
- 31 Kazumi Mishima
- 32 Devil Kazumi
- 33 Kazuya Mishima
- 34 Devil Kazuya
- 35 King I / King II
- 36 Kuma / Kuma II
- 37 Kunimitsu
- 38 Forrest Law
- 39 Marshall Law
- 40 Lars Alexandersson
- 41 Lee Chaolan / Violet
- 42 Lei Wulong
- 43 Leo Kliesen
- 44 Lili
- 45 Lucky Chloe
- 46 Master Raven
- 47 Michelle Chang
- 48 Miguel Caballero Rojo
- 49 Mokujin
- 50 Nina Williams
- 51 Ogre / True Ogre
- 52 Panda
- 53 Paul Phoenix
- 54 Raven
- 55 Sebastian
- 56 Shaheen
- 57 Steve Fox
- 58 Wang Jinrei
- 59 Ling Xiaoyu
- 60 Yoshimitsu
- 61 Zafina
- 62 Tekken 5 Battle Dialogue
- 63 External links
- Your strength mirrors a child's beguilement.
- You challenge me?!
- You can't even understand your own power.
- Weaklings should perish.
- Kakugo wa yoi ka! (Prepare yourself!) (during Rage Art activation)
- Isshun sengeki! (Die 1,000 deaths!) (when Rage Art hits)
- Metsu! (if Rage Art doesn't do a KO)
- Messatsu! (if Rage Art does a KO)
- Ware wa, ken wo kiwameshi mono nari. / These fists know no equal.
- Ware wa, ken wo kiwameshi mono. Unura no muryoku-sa, sono karada de shirei! (These fists know no equal. You are powerless against me!)
- My power is absolute.
- I only seek the blood of battle.
- Come at me like your life depends on it!
- So you too have that power? (if against Jin/Devil Jin)
- Shakunetsu! (kiai)
- I am Alisa. -Tekken 6
- I must terminate you now. -Tekken 6
- I'm sorry... See you next week! [flies away] -Tekken 6
- I do not want to hurt you... -Tekken 6
- Ikimasu! (Ready?) -Tekken 7 (during Rage Art activation)
- Shine! (Die!) -Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Come over here, let me talk to you real close. -Tekken 5
- Oh, yes. -Tekken 3 & Tekken 5
- Such a lovely face... - Tekken 5
- My pleasure. - Tekken 5
- I don't have time to play games with you. - Tekken 5
- What an utter disappointment. - Tekken 5
- You Bitch! Ergh! Ergh! - Tekken 5
- Oooh, baby! - Tekken 3
- At least make this fun. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Try showing me a good time. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- "RAAWR" - Tekken 6
- "We're headed to the top!" - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You're gonna get hurt! - Tekken 5
- Come and get me! - Tekken 5
- Let's get this over with. - Tekken 5
- You're sure? You're sure you wanna fight me? - Tekken 5
- Tekagen irande. - Tekken 5
- Translation: Don't hold anything back.
- You're all show. - Tekken 5
- Man, you're weak. - Tekken 5
- Come on! Next! - Tekken 5
- That's the lesson for today. - Tekken 5
- You asked for it! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Shibaitaru! (kiai)
- Translation: I got something for you! (- Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation))
- Boke! - Tekken 7 (Rage Art on Hit)
- Translation: Idiot!
Baek Doo San
- Are you ready? -Tekken 5
- That was a good match. - Tekken 5
- Go back and practice. - Tekken 5
- Why don't you try taking up Tae Kwon Do? - Tekken 5
- Face me. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Robert "Bob" Richards
- I hope you're ready.
- It's all or nothing.
- I've been waiting for this day.
- Now. Let the show begin.
- You look like fun.
- I will attain perfection.
- I'm still not there yet.
- Not bad. I'll fight you anytime.
- Speed and weight!
- I'm practically skin and bones.
- I can take you on any which way!
- Tremble before the might of science. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I'm your worst nightmare. -Tekken 5
- You're going down. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- [psychotic laughter]
- Come on! -Tekken 4 onwards
- Mwahahahahahahaha! Die! - Tekken 4
- This is no place for amateurs.
- This is going to be easy.
- You're wasting my time. Get out of here.
- Feel my power! (during Rage Art activation)
- May the light of Sirius extinguish the shadows.
- You fought well.
- I may have gone too far...
- Go easy on me! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Here we go! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Hey, did you hurt yourself? - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Good night! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Get your cameras ready folks. This ain't gonna last long. - Tekken 5
- I'll break your face! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Name's Marduk... Don't you forget it! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- I'm number one! I'm number one! - Tekken 5
- Don't waste my time! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 5
- Don't lie to me! I killed him with my own hands! Tekken 6
- Fear the wrath of God! -Tekken 5
- This quote was changed to "Fear my wrath." in Tekken 7.
- I'll teach you the meaning of fear! -Tekken 5
- Now, come and stop me! -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Come on. -Tekken 5
- What do you want? -Tekken 5
- You'll be dealing with me. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Vamos la! - Tekken 7
Translation: Come on! or Let's do this! (during Rage Art Activation)
- Let's finish this! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Master... - Tekken 7
- Unrelenting night awaits.
- You're in for punishment. (during Rage Art activation)
- No escape! Let the darkness consume you! (when Rage Art hits)
- I could use a drink.
- I'll finish you nice and slow later.
- Time for breakfast.
- Come on. - Tekken 5
- Gotcha! - Tekken 5
- Try to withstand my sumo might! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Umare kawatte denaoshi koi!
Translation: Come back when you're ready to fight! - Tekken 4
Translation 2: Try again in your next life. - Tekken 7
- Kore de suki ni shitawari. Tsugi!
Translation: That felt good. Next! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Shuriá (kiai) - Tekken 4-6
- Washi wa muteki ja!
Translation: I am invincible! = Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Koko kara wa...kaereru to omou na. Jigoku e ochiro!
Translation: I'm just getting started... Don't think you'll be walking out of here. To the depths of hell with you!
- Shini! = Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Washi o taoseru to demo omotte oru no ka? = Tekken 7
Translation: You think you're tougher than me?
- Hajimeru to suru ka. = Tekken 7
Translation: Let's do this.
- Kuchi hodo ni mo naiwa. = Tekken 7
Translation: You're all talk.
- NOW YOU WILL BEGIN, THIS IS YOUR TIME! REACH FOR YOUR OWN TRUTH AND NEVER RELEASE IT, GRAB IT WITH YOUR OWN TEKKEN!!! - - Tekken: The Motion Picture
- I'll kill you!!!! (he tries to give Kazuya a deadly blow when he gains unconscious furiously)
- Come on! -Tekken 5
- Yeah, yeah. Shut up already. -Tekken 5
- That's it? That's all you've got? - Tekken 5
- Don't you have any special moves or something? - Tekken 5
- How's that? Not bad, huh? - Tekken 5
- Not too fast, are you? - Tekken 5
- One hit and you're done. Bring it! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You're barely enough for a warm-up. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- What's the point in beating up a monster like you? - Tekken 7
- Kyoufu wo oshiete yaru! -Tekken 6
Translation: Let me teach you what fear is!
- Kudaran. -Tekken 6
Translation: Pitiful. -Tekken 6
- Kore ga genjitsu da.
Translation: This is reality. -Tekken 6
- Busama da na. -Tekken 6
Translation: You're a joke.
- Koi. -Tekken 4
Translation: Come on.
- Yatsu ga matteiru... -Tekken 5
Translation: He's waiting for me...
- Jama suru na. -Tekken 4
Translation: Don't get in my way.
- Yuruse. - Tekken 4
Translation: Forgive me.
- Matteiru... -Tekken 4
Translation: I'll get you...
- "Mishima no chi wa ore ga tatsu." - Tekken 4
Translation: The Mishima bloodline ends here.
- Chikara koso subete da! - Tekken 6 and Tekken 7
Translation: Power is everything!
- So. What you want? - Tekken 4
- There's no reason to fight. - Tekken 4
- Muda da. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Chesto! (kiai)
Translation: Feel the fury! (Tekken 7; when Rage Art hits)
- Shine! - Tekken 5
- Washi no na wa Mishima Jinpachi. Washi no ho... Washi no ho wa sonzai wo subete wo hakai!
Translation: I am Jinpachi Mishima. My goal is... My goal is to destroy all existence! - Tekken 5
- Chiriakuta na. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Insignificant worm.
- Omae to kunu towa na? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Why must I be paired by the likes of you?
- Oh, gosh... I'm getting nervous...
- Gotta focus!
- I got this!
- Get ready to fly! (during Rage Art activation)
- Take this! You're finished! (when Rage Art hits)
- I can't believe I won!
- I'm still ready to fight!
- Yeah! I did it!
- Spirits, give me strength. -Tekken 4 & 5
- Ta! (kiai) - Tekken 5
- Okay. - Tekken 4 & 5
- Thank you, spirits. - Tekken 5
- Your sacrifice won't be in vain. - Tekken 5
- You're not ready to face me. - Tekken 5
- "Don't do It! Please don't do it, you're already won!" (Tekken: Motion Picture)
- "So, you survived" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "You dare defy fate?" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "I can sense a great power" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "Get ready!" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- "Did you forget my teachings?" (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- Desculpa, mas você vai ter que morrer. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Sorry, but you're gonna have to die.
- Vamos Lá. Eu vou chutar sua bunda até o inferno. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Come on. I'll kick your butt to hell and back.
- Deixa eu te testar pra ver se você luta de verdade. (Tekken 7)
Translation: Let's see if you really know how to fight.
- Corre de volta pra sua mamãe! (Tekken 7)
Translation: Go run back to your mama!
- Você está me dando sono! (Tekken 7)
Translation: You're putting me to sleep!
- Você tem técnica, mas não tem alma. (Tekken 7)
Translation: You've got the technique, but not the spirit.
- Vem aqui! (Tekken 7; Rage Art Activation)
Translation: Bring it!
- Morra! (Tekken 7; Rage Art On Hit; Kiai)
- Honki deki de kudasai. Sana ato, shinimasuyo.
Translation: Give me everything you've got. Otherwise you'll die.
- Shikata arimasen ne.
Translation: I suppose I have no choice.
- Ai iranai unmei nanodesu.
Translation: I cannot accept this fate.
- Yokibu wo omochi desu ne.
Translation: Your technique is impressive.
- Iiko ne.
Translation: Such a good kitty.
- You will one day become a threat to the world. (to Heihachi)
- We Hachijos have existed to destroy scum like you!
- That power... (to Devil Jin)
- Yatsu dake ni shitekureru!
Translation: I'll grind your bones to dust! / I'll tear you apart!
- Iiko ne.
Translation: Such a good kitty.
Translation: How can it be?
- Shine, Heihachi!
Translation: Die, Heihachi!
- Kisama ka. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: So it's you.
- Omae ka. - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: So, you've come.
- Kiero! - Tekken 4 onwards
Translation: Get lost!
- Hanashi ni naran na. - Tekken 4 onwards
- Koko de shine! - Tekken 4 onwards
- Hmph! Kudaran. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Hmph! Pitiful.
- Kisama wo koko de owaraseru! - Tekken 7
Translation: It's time for you to meet your end!
- Subete wo torimodosu! - Tekken 4 and Tekken 7
Translation: I'll get everything back!
- Doryah! (kiai) - Tekken 4 onwards
- (To Jin) I am your father, Jin Kazama. -Namco X Capcom
- Koko ga kisama no hakaba da! -Tekken 7 (during Rage Art Activation)
- Translation: This will be your burial ground!
- Owari da, shine! -Tekken 7
- Translation: It's over. Now die!
King I / King II
- Hold on Marduk! After I'm through here, you're next!
- I'll rough them up good for you.
Kuma / Kuma II
- (But why would I eat you though?) - Tekken 7
- Mairu! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Translation: Come at me!
- Iza! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Hwooah! (kiai) - Tekken to Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Come and get some, I dare you! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
- I'm counting on you. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I'll break your nose in! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
- Think you can stop me? - Tekken 6
- Looks like you know a thing or two.
- Damn. One after another.
- Get out of the way.
- Something's come up. I'll contact you later.
- Fine. Proceed as planned.
- You can't stop me.
- Alright. I'm on my way.
- Understood. I'm on my way.
- I'm finished here.
- We have injured. Send a medic.
- Think you can stop us? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- No need to go easy on me.
- I'm counting on you.
- Nigeba wa nai. Akirameru! - Tekken 7
- Translation: There's nowhere to run. Give up!
- Kiero! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Translation: Get outta my sight!
Lee Chaolan / Violet
- Come on.
- You shouldn't take me too lightly. - Tekken 5
- You need to fight with more class. - Tekken 5
- This quote was changed to "Fighting is elegance at its purest." in Tekken 7.
- Give up, or you're gonna get hurt. - Tekken 5
- Two fingers. - Tekken 5
- Think you can touch me? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Do your worst. - Tekken 7
- Think you can handle me? - Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation)
- Chew on this! We're done. - Tekken 7 (Rage Art On Hit; as Lee)
- Chew on this! Excellent! - Tekken 7 (Rage Art On Hit; as Violet)
- Come on. -Tekken 4
- Let's go. -Tekken 4
- You're not good enough. - Tekken 4
- Humph! - Tekken 4
- Freeze! -Tekken 4
- Oww... That's gonna leave a mark... -Tekken 5
- The bag...Leave it here! -Tekken 6
- You have the right to remain silent. -Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Just relax. You can do it. - Tekken 6
- Lucky me!
- Phew. That was a close one.
- No pattern, no form.
- Leave this one to me, partner. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Let's be careful.
- You surely don't believe. You can beat me? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- My battles... are for my father. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- This is a great place to fight, don't you think? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Sebastian, they say they're leaving already. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- (Sighs.). Sebastian, can't you do better than this? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- How long can you stand my attacks? - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Please don't tell my father. - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- It's time for my afternoon tea. Farewell! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- The moment of victory. I love it! - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- I can handle this alone. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Eh? Just who are you? - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Wake up! How dare you fall asleep in my presence! - Tekken 7
- Are you ready?
- Hi, I'm Lucky Chloe!
- Here we go! (Rage Art Activation)
- Teehee! (when Rage Art hits, if no or less than 3 Just Frames are inputted)
- C-H-L-O-E, Lucky! (when Rage Art hits, if less than 6 Just Frames are inputted)
- C-H-L-O-E, finish! Ooh yay! (when Rage Art hits, if all Just Frames are inputted)
- Actual in-game subtitle: C-H-L-O-E, that's me! Yahoo!
- Guess what? You just lost to Lucky Chloe!
- See you next time! Bye!
- Commencing mission.
- I hope your affairs are in order.
- It's just business. Don't take it personally.
- Can you handle this? Take that (Rage Art Activation)
- Die! Mission Complete (If Rage Art hits)
- That imbecile needs to be retrained.
- "Don't forget about me!"
- "Come and get it!"
- "You have my thanks"
Miguel Caballero Rojo
- I've no time for you.
- Don't take it personally.
- Unfortunately for you, I'm having a bad day.
- Have you been read your last rights? (sic)
- This hatred I bear is for you and you alone! (vs. Jin)
- And I just had confession...(sighs).
- You should choose your fights more wisely.
- Keep it up and you'll get yourself killed.
- I wish I could stay but I've got things to do.
- Man, what a hassle... - Tekken 7 (Rage Art Activation)
- You ready to lose? Get outta my way! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- What're you looking at?! - Tekken 7
[wood knocking] Tekken 6
- Come on baby, show me what you've got. - Tekken 4
- Time to die! - Tekken 4
- I don't play with amateurs. - Tekken 5
- It was nothing... Good bye. - Tekken 5
- Finished already...? Please. - Tekken 5
- You must be joking. - Tekken 5
- What a nuisance! - Tekken 5
- Isn't it past your bed-time? - Tekken 5
- Feel free to sit this one out. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- You've got a date with death! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Going somewhere? - Tekken 7
- This should be fun. - Tekken 7
- What's done is done. - Tekken 7
- Goodbye. - Tekken 7
- Don't get the wrong idea. You'll never be my son. I couldn't care less about you. If anything, you're a thorn on my side... - Tekken 7 (to Steve)
Ogre / True Ogre
- [Various Animal Noises] - Tekken 6
- (This scent... Xiaoyu!) - Tekken 7
- Osu! ("Osu" is made up of two kanji, "o" meaning to "push" which symbolizes one hundred percent effort and "su" means to "endure". Combined, "osu" is a pledge to do one's best and endure. The martial arts require a great deal of discipline, which involves a great deal of self-reflection, and self-reflection is more concerned with irrefutable truths than with rewards.
Some students will pretend to train hard only when they believe their sensei is watching. These types of students devote more energy towards attracting their sensei's attention than to learning martial arts. In other words, their efforts are not "silent". Students are in class to learn martial arts, not to impress their sensei. How much they learn depends solely on how hard they work. If they put forth their best efforts only when the sensei is watching and are lazy the rest of the time, this will inevitably be reflected in their techniques. It is said that a flower blossoming deep in a secluded forest is no less beautiful than one growing in a garden where everyone can see. Students who study martial arts will sometimes say "osu" in a normal speaking voice, but just as often, they will loudly shout this word, which can substitute for "hello", "good-bye", "yes", "ok", or "I understand". No matter how or when it is said, however, "osu" reaffirms one of the most important lessons in martial arts. Source: "The Empty Hand) - Tekken 4
- Gotcha! - Tekken 4
- Nothing like a good workout! - Tekken 4
- No pain, no gain! - Tekken 4
- (To Marshall Law) Come on man pay the bill already "- Tekken 5"
- I'm the toughest in the Universe! - Tekken 5
- Damn it, you bastard Bear! - Tekken 5
- Any time! Any place! Bring it on ya aliens! - Tekken 5
- We're number one! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Heihachi Mishima... is dead. - Tekken 5
- I cannot allow you to intefere. - Tekken 5
- It's useless to resist. - Tekken 5
- It's just business. Don't take it personally. - Tekken 5
- Rin! Pyoh! Toh! Sha! Kai! Jin! Retsu! Zai! Zen! (Kuji-in) - Tekken 5
- Resuming mission. - Tekken 5
- I'll see you in hell. - Tekken 5
- Target acquired. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- I won't be needing assistance. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Brilliant. She's already making friends. I'm so proud of her.
- I shall be your adversary.
- Do you think you can defeat me?
- I demand to know the truth!
- I do not want to hurt you, but I will fight if I must.
- Nowhere to run! (during Rage Art activation)
- Stay down! (when Rage Art hits)
- It was my destiny to win.
- I take no joy in this victory...
- I will never give up.
- Ha! (kiai) - Tekken 5
- Hey you. You wanna try me, guv? - Tekken 5
- What a joke ? - Tekken 4
- Not even a work out! - Tekken 4
- Don't let me down. - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Strength alone cannot win, young one. - Tekken 5
- Oh well. - Tekken 5
- Wow... You're hot! (to women) - Tekken 5
- Woah... Today must be my lucky day. (against female opponents) - Tekken 5
- All that talent... - Tekken 5
- Xiaoyu... Is dinner ready yet? I'm starving. - Tekken 5
- Power and strength are not the same thing. Until you realize that, you will never beat me. (said to Heihachi in an interlude) - Tekken 5
- If it's a fight you want... - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Looks like I'm in for a fight... - Tekken 5
- Bye bye! - Tekken 5
- Yeah! - Tekken 5
- Ai-ya... - Tekken 5
- Owww... - Tekken 5
- I'm pretty strong, you know! - Tekken 5
- Oops, I won! - Tekken 5
- Yoshi! Ikuyo! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7
Translation: Okay! I'm ready!
- Leave it to me! - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Kakugo shinasai! - Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
Translation: Prepare yourself!
- This is not good... - Tekken 7
- Shikisoku zekuu.
- I'm so serious
- Hissatsu! - Tekken 7 (when Rage Art hits)
- Death becomes you.
- This is a battle you won't walk away from!
- Leave now if you value your life!
- I warned you.
- Don't say I didn't warn you.
- I must hurry.
- Your will isn't strong enough to change fate.
- Leave now, and you may live.
- Only I have the power to change fate.
- I accept my fate, whatever it may be.
- Kazuya Mishima is on the move. (Tekken 6 TGS Trailer)
Tekken 5 Battle Dialogue
- Anna: Well...it's certainly an honor to meet you, Mr. Lee Chaolan.
- Lee: The pleasure is all mine, lovely lady Williams.
- Anna: Oh...when I imagine your beautiful face straining in pain, I just get chills.
- [they fight, Anna wins]
- Anna: Squeal like the little piggy you are! Come on!
- OR [they fight, Lee wins]
- Lee: What's the matter princess? Where's that attitude of yours now?
- Nina: It's really a shame. This is the last time I'm going to see your face.
- Anna: So you've finally decided to show up. This time, I'll kill you!
- [they fight, Anna wins]
- Nina: What are you waiting for, kill me.
- Anna: Nina, you're pathetic. That didn't satisfy me at all. I refuse to kill you.
- Nina: You bitch!
- Anna: That look is priceless.
- Asuka: Hey, you haven't seen a strange Chinese Kenpo fighter around here, have you? He's muscular...and looks like a... Hey! It's you!
- Feng Wei: Yes. My name is Feng Wei.
- Asuka: You're my father's sworn enemy! You're mine!
- [they fight, Asuka wins]
- Asuka: You're pretty strong! Now I see why my father had such a hard time with you. But you are still no match for me.
- Well, now that I've avenged my dad, it's time to have some fun!
- Asuka: Who is that? Whoever it is, things don't look too promising.
- Jinpachi: You won't escape!
- Asuka: Well, I guess running won't do me any good. Let's go, you monster!
- Baek: [to Marshall Law] Would you mind letting me test out my Tae Kwon Do skills?
- [they fight, Baek wins]
- I hold instructional sessions on Sundays at my dojo. Why don't you join in on one of my sessions?
- Hwoarang: Master! Please take it easy! I'll...
- Baek: I'm fine. We haven't sparred in a while. Come!
- [they fight, Baek wins]
- Baek: You still have a lot to learn. Go train some more.
- Now to take care of the real business. I have to see what's going on here with my own eyes.
- Steve: Go home, pops. I have no time for old-timers.
- Bruce: Don't judge me by my age, you little twit.
- And show some respect for your elders, pretty boy.
- Steve: You're a kickboxer, right? Wanna see how long your kicks stand up to my punches?
- [they fight, Bruce wins]
- Steve: This guy...is strong!
- Bruce: You're lucky I didn't break your arm, kid!
- Kazuya still hasn't shown his face. Where is he?
- Kazuya: It's you, Bruce. It's been a while.
- Bruce: Unlike 20 years ago, there's no difference between us now. You're a challenger just like me.
- Kazuya: You won't be saying that for long.
- [they fight, Bruce wins]
- Bruce: I was gonna go along with Zaibatsu's charade, but this is pathetic.
- Lei: Bryan Fury.
- Bryan: Who the hell are you?
- Lei: Lei Wulong of the Hong Kong Police. I'm placing you under arrest for the murder of Manji Clan members.
- [they fight, Bryan wins]
- Bryan: Some super cop you are!
- [Jackie Chan reference]
- Yoshimitsu: You'll not get away now that I've finally found you!
- Bryan: I'll have to thank you for giving me power!
- Yoshimitsu: My blade shall teach you the errors of your way. Prepare yourself!
- [they fight, Bryan wins]
- Yoshimitsu: Fate is decided by the heavens. Do as you will.
- Bryan: Don't worry, I won't kill you here... I'm going to take my time and let you savor your death.
- Yoshimitsu: You heinous scoundrel!
- Bryan: You lost to me once! Now try and squirm your way out of here! Hmm...let the hunt begin!
- Bruce: Well! The competition certainly has gotten easier on the eyes.
- Christie: I doubt you'll think of me that way after I'm through with you.
- Bruce: You wanna see how long your Capoeira stands up to my kicks?
- Christie: Absolutely.
- [they fight, Christie wins]
- Bruce: Pretty tough!
- Christie: You have no rhythm. You'll never be able to beat me.
- Eddy: Christie, it's too dangerous. I want you to go home!
- Christie: No! How do you expect me to not do anything after I've seen what happened to my grandpa!
- Eddy: Then I don't have a choice.
- [they fight, Christie wins]
- Christie: Wait for me Eddy. I promise I'll come back.
- Devil Jin: ...give it to me...
- Jinpachi: Such bad manners... you deserve to die!
- Asuka: Hold on a sec! What are you guys doing?
- Hey hey! Don't ignore me. Hey buddy, listen to what I have to say, would ya?
- Devil Jin: Shut up you insignificant girl! Do you think you can stop me?
- Asuka: I don't know what's going on but you're a bit too cocky. I hate cocky people! I'll put you back in your place!
- Devil Jin: Very well, you'll be the first to feel my wrath!
- [they fight, Devil Jin wins]
- Devil Jin: You have no right to interfere with our plans!
- Jinpachi: You fool...You cannot defeat me after giving in to the Devil.
- Devil Jin: Give in? You don't understand. I have taken full control of the Devil!
- Jinpachi: If that is the case, that power must become part of me. Prepare to be assimilated!
- Christie: Eddy, leave this to me.
- Eddy: No. Let me handle this. I need you to stay out of this.
- Christie: Eddy, why won't you understand?!
- [they fight, Eddy wins]
- Eddy: Wait for me, Christie. I will come back.
- Eddy: Hey, I remember your face!
- Kazuya: I don't know what you're talking about.
- Eddy: Figures. You framed me for the murder of my parents. Does that ring a bell?
- Kazuya: I see. You're the son of those rich Brazilians.
- Eddy: I'm gonna kill you for what you've done!
- [they fight, Eddy wins]
- Eddy: I did it father... I've avenged you.
- All right, now I just need to get the money for the master's medical bills.
- Lei: I finally found you.
- Feng: Who are you?
- Lei: Detective Lei Wulong of the Hong Kong Police. I'm placing you under arrest.
- Feng: Lei Wulong? The master of the 5 Form Kung Fu...Interesting.
- Come and fight me!
- [they fight, Feng wins]
- Feng: Your 5 Form Kung Fu is no match against me!
- Asuka: I finally found you! You're the Chinese guy that took out my dad, aren't you?
- Feng: The weak don't deserve to live!
- Asuka: Then that means you're going to die after I'm through with you, you jerk!
- [they fight, Feng wins]
- Asuka: Hey, don't you know how to treat a girl?
- Feng: Not fighting seriously would be disrespectful.
- Jinpachi: Die.
- Feng: Are you a Mishima?
- Jinpachi: Of course.
- Feng: Then are you the one that stole the Shinken scrolls?
- Jinpachi: That wasn't me. I don't know anything about that.
- Feng: Don't play dumb. I'll make you talk. Come on!
- Ganryu: [to himself] Uh-oh! So, in order to get the Forest Rejuvenation Data I will need to defeat my dear Julia...oh, but if I lose to
Julia here and if she wins the tournament, that's good as well...but there's no guarantee that Julia will win...Ohhhh... What should I do?
- Julia: Sir, could you stop babbling so we can get this over with?
- Ganryu: My dear Julia, your wish is my command.
- Julia: O...kay.
- [they fight, Ganryu wins]
- Ganryu: I'm sorry, my dear Julia, but this is the only way to save you, my love.
- OR [they fight, Julia wins]
- Ganryu: Ju...Julia! I'm sorry! I was too weak...
- Julia: I've gotta go.
- Ganryu: Are you the one that has the Forest Rejuvenation Data?
- Jinpachi: What are you talking about? Go away!
- Ganryu: Not so fast. I'll make you understand why in the 300 years of sumo history, there's been only 68 Rikishi's that achieved the Yokozuna rank!
- [they fight, Ganryu wins]
- Ganryu: 42 years of being a Rikishi, finally my first championship! Oh, how sweet it is! Wow, I didn't know it felt so good to be victorious.
- Wait a minute, I have a strange feeling that I forgot something. Oh, oh no! I forgot the Forest Rejuvenation Data.
- Heihachi: You! You're one of those things that tried to kill me!
- Jack-5: BATTLE LOG CAPTURE START.
- Heihachi: So you do not have the ability to speak... No matter. I will send you back to the scrap heap from which you came!
- [they fight, Heihachi wins]
- Heihachi: I'll show you what it means to battle with me! I feel much better now! Next!
- OR [they fight, Jack-5 wins]
- Jack-5: DATA ANALYSIS COMPLETE.
- Heihachi: Kazuya! How dare you double cross me!
- Kazuya: You don't think I would send those stupid robot bombs to eliminate you, do you?
- Heihachi: It appears you've been betrayed by your own minions as well.
- Kazuya: I didn't join this tournament to hear your ramblings... do you even known who is really behind all of this?
- Heihachi: What are you implying?
- Kazuya: You just don't get it. This from the bastard who's been tricking me all this time...
- Don't you realize what came from beneath the rubble of the Honmaru after that explosion?
- Heihachi: Beneath...the Honmaru?! I see...
- [they fight, Heihachi wins]
- Heihachi: I suppose he...will be waiting for me now. I am going to crush those who stand before me, just as I did before.
- Heihachi: It's been a long time, Father.
- Jinpachi: So, you finally decided to show yourself.
- Heihachi: Looks like time hasn't been too good to you.
- Jinpachi: We'll see if you could repeat the same words after seeing this!
- [Jinpachi transforms via the Devil Gene]
- Heihachi: Devil's blood or no Devil's blood, you cannot defeat me...
- Jinpachi: So the Mishima bloodline ends here... Do with me as you wish.
- Heihachi: Not so fast. Now, get up!
- Baek: Hwoarang, you went out by yourself again without my permission...
- Hwoarang: Master! There is someone who I must defeat!
- Baek: Before you can worry about defeating others, you must be able to defeat me!
- [they fight, Hwoarang wins]
- Hwoarang: I am sorry Master but I must go. I promise you that I will continue my training upon my return.
- Hwoarang: Hey Kazama, looks like this is it.
- Jin: There are other things that I must do... but I will deal with you first.
- Hwoarang: That's what I like to hear! Let's go!
- [they fight, Hwoarang wins]
- Jin: Fine...you win...
- Hwoarang: That's right, I'm strong! Much stronger than you!
- Jin: That's enough. I have to get going.
- Hwoarang: Hey, wait up! Why are you giving up so easily? Aren't you ashamed of losing to me?
- Jin: I don't have time to be swayed by emotions. I must go to fulfill the destiny of my cursed blood.
- Hwoarang: What...this is so boring! This sucks!
- Jinpachi: Die!
- Jack-5: PRIMARY TARGET IN SIGHT. PREPARE FOR FINAL BATTLE.
- [they fight, Jack-5 wins]
- Jack-5: ALL LONG ANALYSIS COMPLETE. PREPARE TO INSTALL EMOTION ENGINE BINARY.
- Jin: I'm sorry, I can't keep our promise. Things are a bit different now.
- Hwoarang: What?! Are you saying there's somebody out there stronger than me?
- Jin: That's not what I'm saying. I have family problems I have to deal with.
- Hwoarang: Deal with that later! Let's go!
- Jin: You give me no choice.
- [they fight, Jin wins]
- Jin: I apologize. I have a duty to complete this Tournament. No matter what the cost.
- Hwoarang: I will not accept defeat!
- Jin: Don't worry. I'll be back...
- Hwoarang: Kazama...
- Jinpachi: And who might you be?
- Jin: I am Jin Kazama. Heir of the Cursed Blood!
- Jinpachi: I see. This might explain why my blood is screaming...to destroy you!
- Jin: I will deal with this evil presence once and for all!
- Jinpachi: You honestly think you can fight me? Let alone defeat me?
- Julia: You! Hand over the Forest Rejuvenation data right now!
- Jinpachi: What are you talking about? Get lost!
- Julia: Not a chance. I'll just take it from you by force!
- Jinpachi Die!
- Xiaoyu Okay, If I defeat this guy, the prize money and the time machine will be mine. I have to win.
- Yoshimitsu: Fight with all you have!
- Raven: You...a ninja? There is no way!
- Yoshimitsu: This... coming from a wannabe ninja.
- Raven: This isn't part of my main objective, but I will not lose this fight!
- [they fight, Raven wins]
- Raven: Rin Pyoh Toh Sha... You've got it all wrong!
- *Raven proceeds to kick Yoshimitsu*
- Raven: Sha like this! Sha. Sha. There! Now, ready? Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen! No, you're hopeless!
- Yoshimitsu Scoundrel! I've found you at last!
- Bryan You're gonna wished you never found me!
- Yoshimitsu Mortal enemy... Prepare for your death!
- Yoshimitsu It's over. Sit down. I will deliver the final blow. Insolent Bastard! Stop!
- Roger Mama: Excuse me, I'm looking for my husband, Do you know where he is?
- Mokujin: No, but if you defeat me, I'll help.
- Roger Mama: Mama: How can you help?! You can't even talk!
- Mokujin: Well LOOK who's talking, Mrs. Kangaroo!
- Roger Mama: I wear the pants in MY family!
- [they fight, Roger Jr wins]