Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- In this regard, I hope the dry rubber products segment continues to chart a more creditable growth in exports. These are challenging times. On the external front, the United States-China trade conflict, if protracted, could affect global growth and demand. On the domestic front, the private sector has to step up investment to drive economic growth, especially in the downstream sector.
- Teresa Kok (2018) cited in "Teresa Kok: Rubber to surpass palm oil’s contribution to economy" on FMT News, 18 September 2018.
- Previously, we only made products such as baskets or satay skewers using bamboo. Now, we need to produce higher value products such as furniture, laminated boards, construction materials and innovative novelty products.
- Teresa Kok (2018) cited in "Bamboo industry must transform, modernise to grow: Kok" on The Sun Daily, 18 September 2018.
- The EU (European Union) should assist developing countries achieve the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) instead of imposing onerous rules and policies that undermine their efforts.
- Teresa Kok (2018) cited in "Investments in sustainable palm oil seem futile" on The Star Online, 6 October 2018.
- While Malaysians are concerned about the spread of the (COVID-19) virus to our shores, we are equally sympathetic towards China, especially given that the two countries share deep cultural and business ties which have been built over decades.
- Teresa Kok (2020) cited in "Coronavirus: Malaysia to donate 18 million medical gloves to China" on The Star Online, 31 January 2020.