The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D
- Hot lava... Hot lava... [Lavagirl starts melting, turning into lava].
- Everything that is or was began with a dream.
- Row, row, row your banana split-boat, gently down the stream of consciousness, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is Max's dream.
- Sharkboy: Usually, if you snooze, you lose. With Max, you snooze, you win.
- Mr. Electricidad: What I can't believe is you dreamt me as a big round bad guy! I'm not bad!
- [Max had just imagined a banana split boat in the land of milk and cookies]
- Sharkboy: You still hungry, Max? How about a knuckle sandwich?
- Mr. Electricidad: [after Mr. Electric is destroyed] He's... unplugged!
- Mr. Electric: "Watt's" up?
- Max: So dream a better dream; then work to make it real.
- Tobor: Yes?
- Mr. Electricidad: Okay, kids, who's next? Remember, there are no dumb ideas.
- Linus: Maybe we can freeze his circuits!
- Mr. Electricidad: That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. We're in the middle of Texas in August!
- Sharkboy: [while singing a lullaby to Max] Close your eyes, shut your mouth, dream a dream and get us out. / Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream, dream. / Hit the bay, fast asleep, dream a dream, you little blip. / Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream, dream.
- Lavagirl: It's working! Keep it up, Sharkboy.
- Sharkboy: [singing] Just relax, lay about, or my fist will put you out. / Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream, dream. / Take your time, but beware, there's darkness in the air. / Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream, dream.
- Lavagirl: Dream about me next, Max. I need to know who I am. Not just destruction or a simple flame. Dream of me as something good.
- Sharkboy: [singing] Don't despair, step right up. Glass of water? Here's a cup. / Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream, dream.
- Lavagirl: He's having a nightmare! Wake up, Max! Wake up! Stop that racket, Sharkboy - you're giving him nightmares!
[Train of thought is out of control.]
- Lavagirl: [panicky] What do we do?
- Sharkboy: [calmly] Yell? Scream?
- Lavagirl, Sharkboy, Max: [screaming]
- Lavagirl: When you dreamt up these giant cookies, who did you expect to be able to eat them?
- Max: I really didn't think about it.
- Lavagirl: 'Cause if you dream giant cookies, something has to be created to consume giant cookies.
[Cookie giants appear from behind mountains.]
- Sharkboy: Cookie giants!
- Sharkboy: [cracks knuckles] Get ready for the ultimate power outage.
- Mr. Electric: [flexing muscles] And who are you to believe that you can defeat me now?
- Sharkboy: No one special. Just... king of the ocean.
[Sharks cut ice that Mr. Electric is on, he falls in the water, and the sharks bite him.]
- Sharkboy: Shark frenzy.
[Sharkboy walks away.]
- Lavagirl: Thanks for saving me, Sharkboy.
[Lavagirl kisses Sharkboy on the cheek and he sizzles.]
- Sharkboy: [smiling a little painfully] Ouch.
- Max: [to Linus] Give me back my journal.
- Mr. Electricidad: Class has begun. Everyone, in your seats.
- Max: Linus took my journal.
- Linus: I did not!
- Mr. Electricidad: Minus, I mean, Linus. You just earned a minus for misconduct. Give Max back his journal. [Linus does, Max snatched it from him.] One more time, Linus, and I'll change your name to Minus.
- Max: [Looks at his pages marked by Linus, then he angrily stands up.] He ruined my dream journal!
- Linus: I did not! Mr. Electric, send him to the principal's office and have him expelled!
- [Max angrily throws his dream journal at Linus and it hits him in the head]
- Mr. Electricidad: [angrily] You're in my class, not the only thing around. I know everything and you know nothing. [Points his finger at the clock.] At the end of class, both of you report to the principal's office with your parents.
- Taylor Lautner as Sharkboy
- Taylor Dooley as Lavagirl
- Cayden Boyd as Max
- George Lopez as Mr. Electricidad/Mr. Electric, Tobor, and Ice Guardian
- David Arquette as Max's father
- Kristin Davis as Max's mother
- Jacob Davich as Linus/Minus
- Sasha Pieterse as Marissa Electricidad/Ice Princess
- Robert Rodriguez as a shark (uncredited)
- Rebel Rodriguez as Sharkboy (age 5)
- Racer Rodriguez as Sharkboy (age 7)
- Rico Torres as Sharkboy's father
- Marc Musso as Kid #1
- Shane Graham as Kid #2