Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Animal is a 2001 American comedy film about a man who is critically injured but unknown to him he is put back together by a mad scientist who transplants animal parts, resulting in strange permanent changes to his behavior.
- Directed by Luke Greenfield. Produced by Barry Bernardi, Carr D'Angelo and Todd Garner. Screenplay by Rob Schneider and Tom Brady. Story by Tom Brady.
He wasn't much of a man... Now he's not much of an animal. Taglines
- Now that's some good badger milk.
- Freeze Puke. Put down that VCR. Put it down. Oh you bought it did you?... Oh you have a receipt do you?... My mistake... I'm new on the force.
- Townie: You can do it! Cut his freaking balls off!
- Chief Wilson: Marvin, do you worship the Dark Lord.
- Miles: If you don't wanna be my friend anymore because I'm black, you just let me know.
- Gay flight attendant: [noticing Marvin sniffing a drug suspect's butt] I hope he's on our flight.
- Mob Member: I don't want to be part of a mob to kill a black dude!
- Off-screen voice: THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!
- Rianna: I just want to thank everyone who sent me food and letters of support, especially the mentally handicapped child who sent me this sweet book of poems.
- Marvin: She read my poems.
- Sgt. Sisk: Ladies and gentlemen, our suspect is not human. He is at home in the bush. Shoot to kill. Any questions?
- Mob Member: Oh, yeah, yeah, I got a question there. When do we get to light our torches?
- Sgt. Sisk: When it gets dark.
- Mob Member: Ah, I see. Oh, hey, I got another question there. Suppose, hypothetically, you know, a guy had already lit his torch. I mean, it'd be cool if he could just keep it lit, huh?
- Sgt. Sisk: Yes.
- Mob Member: Oh, excellent. Excellent.
- Sgt. Sisk: Now, if there are no more questions...
- Mob Member: Oh, hey, hey, hey, I got another question. Hey, uh, if one part of the mob gets separated from another part of the mob, shouldn't there be a place that we can get together? Maybe a secret place the two mobs could reunite, and we'd be a big mob again.
- Sgt. Sisk: Stay with the mob.
- Mob Member: Stay with the mob. All right.
- Sgt. Sisk: Right.
- Mob Member: Hey, hey, hey, I got another question. Hey, uh, doesn't this guy deserve a fair trial?
- Sgt. Sisk: You... back of the mob!
- Mob Member: "Back of the mob"? What? This is my spot! I came early!
- Sgt. Sisk: Okay, out of the mob!
- Mob Member: Ah, this mob blows.
- Marvin: My handcuffs?
- Rianna: You looked so uncomfortable
- Marvin: When did you take them off?
- Rianna: I don't remember... You wore them for a while, then, I wore them for a while... You are an Animal.
- Marvin: I am? Awesome!
- He wasn't much of a man... Now he's not much of an animal.
- The producing team of Big Daddy has delivered another winner!
- Rob Schneider as Marvin Mange.
- Colleen Haskell as Rianna "Hummingbird" Holmes.
- John C. McGinley as Sgt. Doug Sisk.
- Guy Torry as Miles.
- Ed Asner as Chief Wilson.
- Michael Caton as Dr. Wilder.
- Louis Lombardi as Fatty.
- Norm Macdonald as Mob Member.
- John Farley as Other Mob.
- Adam Sandler as Townie.
- Sebastian Jude as Lost Boy.
- Charlie Stewart as The Evidence Room Kid #1.
- Philip Daniel Bolden as The Evidence Room Kid #2.
- Ron Rogge as Patrolman Jaworski.