The Animals of Farthing Wood (TV series)
The Animals of Farthing Wood is a is a British-French traditionally animated television series commissioned by the European Broadcasting Union between 1992 and 1995, and is based on the series of books written by English author Colin Dann. It was produced by Telemagination, based in London, and La Fabrique, based in Montpellier in France, but also aired in other European countries. The first countries to air the series were Norway, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Italy and the United Kingdom, in January 1993.
- Jeremy Barrett as Mr. Rabbit, Scarface, Mole, Bold, Friendly, Hollow, Mossy, Hurkel, Measley, Mr. Shrew, and others.
- Rupert Farley as Fox, Mr. Hare, Mr. Pheasant, Plucky, Trey, Fido, and others.
- Jon Glover as Scarface, Ranger, The Warden, and others.
- Sally Grace as Owl, Weasel, Charmer, and others.
- Stacy Jefferson as Vixen, Adder, Kestrel, Mrs. Hare, Mrs. Rabbit, Shadow, and others.
- Pamela Keevilkral as Dash, Cleo, Speedy, Whisper, Mrs. Squirrel, Mrs. Hedgehog, and others.
- Ron Moody as Badger, Toad, Whistler, Bully, Spike, Rollo, Mr. Hedgehog, Mr. Vole, Mr. Mouse, The Great White Stag, and others.
- Maria Warburg as Whisper. (Audiobook only)
- Peter Woodthorpe as Whistler, Toad, and The Great White Stag. (Audiobook only)
- Timothy Bateson as Measley. (Audiobook only)