The Bourne Ultimatum (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Bourne Ultimatum is a 2007 film starring Matt Damon. In this third installment Bourne dodges new, superior assassins as he searches for his unknown past while a government agent tries to track him down.
- Directed by Paul Greengrass. Screenplay by Tony Gilroy and Scott Z. Burns. Based on the novel by Robert Ludlum.
This Summer Jason Bourne Comes Hometaglines
- Look at us. Look at what they make you give.
- Jason Bourne's last words in the trilogy, echoing the last words of The Professor, another Treadstone assassin killed by Bourne in The Bourne Identity. These words show the completion of Bourne's character arc.
- You know as well as I do decisions made in real time are never perfect. Don't second-guess an operation from an armchair.
- Issue a standing kill order on Jason Bourne, effective immediately.
- Noah: Noah Vosen.
- Jason Bourne: This is Jason Bourne.
- Noah: I was wondering when you were going to make this call. How did you get this number?
- Jason Bourne: You didn't think I was actually coming to Tudor City, did you?
- Noah: No, I guess not, but if it's me you want to talk to, perhaps we can arrange a meet.
- Jason Bourne: Where are you now?
- Noah: I'm sitting in my office.
- Jason Bourne: I doubt that.
- Noah: Why would you doubt that?
- Jason Bourne: If you were in your office right now, we'd be having this conversation face to face. (Camera switches to a shot of Bourne in Noah's office, breaking into the safe with Noah's voiceprint from the call.)
- Paz: Why didn't you take the shot?
- Jason Bourne: Do you even know why you're supposed to kill me? Look at us. Look at what they make you give.
- Newsreader: Meanwhile, mystery surrounds the fate of David Webb, also known as Jason Bourne, the source behind the exposure of the Blackbriar program. It had been reported that David was shot and fell from a Manhattan rooftop into the East River ten stories below. However, after a three-day search, Webb's body has yet to be found.
- Pamela: You do not have the authority to kill her.
- Noah: Oh yes I do! And you had better get on board.
- Pamela: Noah, she's one of us. You start down this path, where does it end?
- Noah: It ends when we've won.
- CIA Agent: Uh, sir, he drove off the roof.
- Noah Vosen: What?
- CIA Agent: He drove off the roof!
- Pamela:Listen, people - do you have any idea who you're dealing with? This is Jason Bourne. You are nine hours behind the toughest target you have ever tracked. Now I want everyone to sit down, strap in, and turn on all you've got. (No one moves.) That would mean now!
- Noah: Jesus Christ, that's Jason Bourne!
- Matt Damon - Jason Bourne
- Julia Stiles - Nicky Parsons
- David Strathairn - Noah Vosen
- Scott Glenn - Ezra Kramer
- Paddy Considine - Simon Ross
- Édgar Ramírez - Paz
- Albert Finney - Dr. Albert Hirsch
- Joan Allen - Pam Landy
- Tom Gallop - Tom Cronin
- Corey Johnson - Wills
- Daniel Brühl - Martin Kreutz
- Joey Ansah - Desh
- Colin Stinton - Neal Daniels
- Dan Fredenburgh - Jimmy
- Lucy Liemann - Lucy
- Official site
- The Bourne Ultimatum quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- The Bourne Ultimatum at Rotten Tomatoes
- The Bourne Ultimatum screenplay at MovieScriptPlace.com
- The Bourne Ultimatum at Metacritic
- The Bourne Ultimatum red carpet video interview
- The Bourne Portal on UGO.com
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|