The Brady Bunch Movie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The film features all the original regular characters, all played by new actors. The movie was a hit and was followed by A Very Brady Sequel in 1996 and a television movie called The Brady Bunch in the White House in 2002.
[Doug kisses Marcia]
- Marcia: Doug! I think I just felt your tongue in my mouth.
- Doug: It's called a French kiss.
- Marcia: But I thought you were from Nebraska!
- Mike: Put on your Sunday best kids; we're going to Sears!
- Charlie: Hey. I heard hat you said, Doug. And I'm not going to let you talk to Marcia like that.
- Doug: Yeah?
- Charlie: Yeah.
- Doug: Well. What are you going to do about it, geek?
- Charlie: I'm going to... lose... consciousness...
- Charlie: Marcia, I think I just felt your tongue in my mouth.
- Marcia: It's called a French kiss, Charlie.
- Charlie: Um. Marcia, I got to go. Uh... something suddenly came up.
- Mike: As a wise man once said, "Wherever you go, there you are."
- Sam: Wait a minute, I've got something for you.
- Alice: [rolls her eyes] Unless it fits on my fingers, I got to hit the hay.
- Sam: It better fit, or I'm going to have to take it back.
- Alice: [gets excited, closes her eyes and sticks out her hand] Sam, I thought this day would never come!
- Sam: [gives Alice a bowling ball] When I saw it, I thought it was right up your alley.
- Alice: I'm bowled over.
- Greg: Hey Mrs. Dittmeyer.
- Mrs. Dittmeyer: Greg!
- Greg: I was looking for Eric.
- Mrs. Dittmeyer: Oh, he's in the garage. [he begins walking] Oh wait, Greg, I think we got some of your mail again. Oh, but your hands are full, let me put it in your pocket. [she puts the mail in his front pocket very slowly to try and seductively touch his leg] Oh my, you're so tall. You're almost as big as your daddy.
- Greg: Yeah, and I'm still growing.
- Mrs. Dittmeyer: [admiring his body] Right before my eyes. Oooh, and you're so strong.
- Peter: Hey Mrs. Dittmeyer.
- Mrs. Dittmeyer: Peter!
- Peter: I was wondering if you needed any chores done around the house.
- Mrs. Dittmeyer: Two Bradys. Yummy. [she gently touches both of their chins] I'll tell you what, when you boys are done, you could come inside and help me make a sandwich.
- Mrs. Dittmeyer: Hi sweetie.
- Cindy: Hi Mrs. Dittmeyer.
- Mrs. Dittmeyer: How's your daddy?
- Cindy: He's fine.
- Mrs. Dittmeyer: (to Mr. Dittmeyer) Mrs. Brady is lucky to have a strong, virile man in her house. (back to Cindy) You tell your daddy I'd be happy to help him wrap his packages this Christmas.
- Greg: Now, throw me a pass.
- Peter: 24, 32, set, hike! [Peter throws the football way over Greg's head]
- Marcia: Dinner's ready... [The football hits her in the face] Oh, my nose!