The Chipmunk Adventure
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Chipmunks and Chipettes
- Alvin: $100,000? This is fantastic!
- Brittany (to Alvin, in Greece): All right, Mr. Popularity! How much you wanna bet...we can out-rock and roll you?!
- Alvin (in a jungle, late at night): 3:00 in the morning, and Prince Theodore....has a craving....for MUSHROOMS!
- Simon (to Jeanette) : We've got to keep these two apart!
- Brittany (while the Arabians carry her by the arms): If you don't put me down immediately, I'm gonna get very, very rough with you!
- Simon (to Alvin) : Like I said, in the tree.
- Alvin (to Klaus and Claudia Vorstein) : $100,000?! You're kidding, right?!
Alvin (To Dave) : Please, Dave! I need a little culture in my life, the Eiffel Tower, sistine chapel, the louvre in Rome!
Simon (To Alvin) : The louvre is in Paris, Alvin.
Alvin (To Dave) : See? I dont even know where the louvre is!
Simon (To Theodore) : I can't believe that you would deceive Mrs. Miller for a package of tutee fruties Theodore.
Theodore (To Simon) : Two packages! :)
Brittany (To Alvin) : So Alvin, you finally showed up.
Alvin (To Brittany) : Well somebody has to win the race!
Alvin: HELP! (Car speeds off)
Dave: Somebody, help! My son's in trouble!
- Ross Bagdasarian - Dave Seville, Alvin and Simon
- Janice Karman - Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor
- Dody Goodman as Miss Miller
- Anthony De Longis - Klaus Furschtein
- Susan Tyrrell - Claudia Furschtein
- Frank Welker - Sophie
- Ken Sansom - Inspector Jamal, a detective for the INTERPOL
- Nancy Cartwright - the Arabian Prince
- Charles Adler
- Philip Clark
- Pat Pinney
- George Poulos