The Chipmunk Adventure is an animated film released in 1987 by The Samuel Goldwyn Company, based on the Saturday morning cartoon Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Here's Alvin, Simon and Theodore in their first feature film.
- $100,000? This is fantastic!
- [in a jungle, late at night] 3:00 in the morning, and Prince Theodore....has a craving....for MUSHROOMS!
- [To Brittany] Well somebody has to win the race!
- [To Dave] Please, Dave! I need a little culture in my life, the Eiffel Tower, sistine chapel, the louvre in Rome!
- [to Klaus and Claudia Furschtein] $100,000?! You're kidding, right?!
- [to Alvin, in Greece] All right, Mr. Popularity! How much you wanna bet...we can out-rock and roll you?!
- [while the Arabians carry her by the arms] If you don't put me down immediately, I'm gonna get very, very rough with you!
- Alvin: [To Dave] Please, Dave! I need a little culture in my life, the Eiffel Tower, sistine chapel, the louvre in Rome!
- Simon: [To Alvin] The louvre is in Paris, Alvin.
- Alvin: [To Dave] See? I dont even know where the louvre is!
- Simon: [To Theodore] I can't believe that you would deceive Mrs. Miller for a package of tutee fruties Theodore.
- Theodore: [To Simon] Two packages!
- Brittany: [To Alvin] So Alvin, you finally showed up.
- Alvin: [To Brittany] Well somebody has to win the race!
- Alvin: Dave!
- Dave: Huh?
- Alvin: HELP! [Car speeds off]
- Dave: Somebody, help! My son's in trouble!