The Halloween Tree (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Tom: [reading] Dear Tom and all the gang.
- Wally: Didn't mean to spoil your Halloween, off to the hospital.
- Jenny: Something about appendicitis. Don't worry, I'll catch up. Signed...
- Tom, Wally, Jenny: Pip!
- Tom: Appendicitis?
- Wally: You could die from that, right?
- Tom: P.S., start without me, I'll catch up. Ready. Set. Go?
- Moundshroud: One precious year from the far burnt-out candle end of your life? Think about it before you answer. You won't miss it NOW, but in sixty years, seventy-two or eighty, when I come for payment, you might feel differently. Is he worth it to you, this friend of yours?
- Ray Bradbury — Narrator
- Leonard Nimoy — Mr. Carapace Clavicle Moundshroud
- Alex Greenwald — Ralph
- Edan Gross — Tom Skelton
- Andrew Keegan - Wally
- Kevin Michaels - Pip
- Annie Barker - Jenny