The House Bunny
The House Bunny is a 2008 film about a former Playboy bunny who signs up to be the new house mother at an unnamed university's nerdiest sorority, Zeta Alpha Zeta, after being kicked out of the Playboy Mansion.
- Yes, I think I'll have the mahi-mahi, but can I get it with just one mahi? Because I'm not that hungry.
- SWEET BALLS!!!
- President...of the United States. Of America. 50 States, if you count Hawaii. Most people do. I'm definitely pro-Hawaii.
- Kindness is just love with its work boots on.
- Your biceps are huge! Kiss me!
- I gotta meet this fricken bird!
- OWW!! BITCH SUCK!!!
- I like that word...Man Hole.
- Shelley: Hef's kicking me out? Why would he do that? This is my home! This is my family!
- Marvin: I hate to say this, Shelley, but maybe it's because of your age.
- Shelley: But I'm 27.
- Marvin: Yeah, but that's like 59 in Bunny Years.
- Shelley: I'm an expert at parties and boys! I'm a bunny! Men write to me from prison, sometimes even in their own blood, which I think is theirs, but I don't know, I'm really nervous because I really want to help you guys.
- Natalie: A-a bunny? You mean like acenterfold?
- Shelley: Oh, bless your heart, no, just a few pictorials,"Girls from the Midwest" and "Girls with GEDs." "Girls of Charlie Sheen."
- Natalie: Shelley knows how to meet guys, hence, we will learn how to meet guys.
- Shelley: Yeah, hence!
- Natalie: Shelley that's Colby. I'm in love with him.
- Shelley: That's so sweet. How long have you guys been going out?
- Natalie: Hah no, I've never even talked to him.
- Shelley: I don't think he likes me. He didn't fall for any of my tricks.
- Natalie: That's impossible. Your tricks always work.
- Shelley: I did sexy. I did other guys want me. I worked every angle in the book but, I don't know, he just stared.
- Natalie: What if Oliver is one of those guys who wants to have a conversation with a girl before he hooks up with her?
- Shelley: He's gay?
- For the girls of ZETA house, college life was no party, until Shelley showed up.
- They wanted a role model. They got a Playmate.
- Brains. Beauty. Bravery. These girls got it all... They just don't know it yet.
- Bodaciously Going Where No Bunny Has Gone Before... College.
- Anna Faris - Shelley Darlington
- Colin Hanks - Oliver
- Emma Stone - Natalie
- Kat Dennings - Mona
- Christopher McDonald - Dean Simmons
- Beverly D'Angelo - Mrs. Hagstrom
- Leslie Del Rosario - Sienna
- Katharine McPhee - Harmony
- Rumer Willis - Joanne
- Kiely Williams - Lilly
- Nick Swardson - Photographer
- Dana Goodman - Carrie Mae
- Kimberly Makkouk - Tanya
- Monet Mazur - Cassandra
- Tyson Ritter - Colby
- Sarah Wright - Ashley
- Rachel Specter - Courtney
- Owen Benjamin - Marvin