The Invisible Menace
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Colonel Hackett: How about you, Mr. Jevries?
- Jevries: I've been in my quarters all evening.
- Colonel Hackett: Alone I suppose? No visitors?
- Jevries: Alone... I was reading.
- Colonel Hackett: Where were you, Doctor? Alone too, I suppose?
- Dr. Brooks: That's right. Alone and reading.
- Colonel Hackett': [Exasperated] Wasn't anyone doing anything we can check up on?
- Dr. Brooks: [Turning the tables] What were YOU doing?
- Colonel Hackett: [Sheepishly] I was alone and reading too.
- Dr. Brooks: Then don't pick on us.
- Colonel Hackett: All right, all right.
- Private of the Guard: So, you almost got liquidated, hanh?
- Sally: What's that mean... 'liquidated?'
- Eddie Pratt: I don't know. I never had any.
- Sally: That might mean 'vaccinated.'
- Private of the Guard: [Sarcastically] Yeah, practically the same thing.
- Boris Karloff — Mr. Jevries, aka Dolman
- Marie Wilson — Sally Wilson Pratt
- Eddie Craven — Pvt. Eddie Pratt
- Regis Toomey — Lt. Matthews
- Henry Kolker — Col. George Hackett