The Jetsons was an animated prime-time television series about a nuclear family in the space age future, produced by Hanna-Barbera from 1962 to 1963. After being re-run on Saturday morning for decades, new episodes were produced in 1985, and 1987 for syndication.
Unilab (Nov 25, 1962)
- George Jetson: It'll be easy. I'll just tell Mr. Spacely I'm very sorry and that I'll never call him names again.
- [Nearly has a head-on collision with another car]
- George Jetson: Why you big strata-jerk. It's vacuum-heads like you who keep fuselage and fender shops in business. Come on out and face the music.
- Mr. Spacely: [Emerges from the other car] 'Morning, Jetson. Nice day isn't it?
- George Jetson: M-M-M-Mr. Spacely, I presume?
- Mr. Spacely: That's correct. I hope you're wearing your watch, Jetson, because you have exactly 5 MINUTES TO CLEAN OUT YOUR DESK!
- George Jetson: I hope you get ulcers in your cyclotron.
- George Jetson: I've got a wife, two kids and 10 finance companies to support. How am I supposed to pay my bills?
Elroy's Mob (March 3, 1963)
- Jane Jetson: Our son has run away!
- George Jetson: Don't worry, honey, he won't get far. Where can a kid like him go?
- Jane Jetson: No place. Just to the moon, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn...
- George Jetson: [blubbering] That's enough! That's enough! That's enough!
- Mr. Spacley: JETSON. YOU'RE FIRED.
George takes Astra on electric dog walker; a little kitten comes by and Astra chases the feline on the dogwalker. It goes so fast while Astra and the kitten jump to safety George is trapped on it running for his life Screaming:
- George Jetson: JANE! STOP THIS CRAZY THING!! HELP! JANE!!!!
About The Jetsons
- I told them 1,000 years from now or a million years, the problem is always going to be parking.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|