The King of Queens (season 3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The King of Queens (1998-2007) is an American situation comedy series on the CBS network about a package deliveryman, his wife, and her father, who all live together in Queens, New York.
Fatty McButterpants [3.03]
- Doug: Hi, shirt! You get to be draped across my nipples! Congrats!
- Doug: Hi. I'm Doug. (strikes a pose) I'm a Pisces. I like walks in the rain and bags of pork rinds.
- Doug: Don't work out with my milk, okay?
Wedding Presence [3.12]
- Photographer: Okay, everybody, say "Wedded bliss!".
- Everyone: Wedded bliss!
- Photographer: Groom's family only.
- [At the beach, Arthur and Spence are walking home towards the sunset]
- ♪ People let me tell you 'bout my best friend ♪
- ♪ He's a warm hearted person who'll love me 'til the end ♪
- ♪ People let me tell you bout my best friend ♪
- ♪ He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy ♪
- ♪ People let me tell you 'bout him he's so much fun ♪
- ♪ Whether we're talkin' man to man or whether we're talking son to son ♪
- ♪ 'Cause he's my best friend ♪
- ♪ Yes he's my best friend ♪
- [Last lines]
Hi-Def Jam [3.13]
- Stephanie Heffernan: [Doug's sister] I don't think I've ever seen so many marionettes before.