The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (also known as The Little Mermaid III) is a 2008 American animated direct-to-video fantasy film produced by DisneyToon Studios, and a prequel to Disney's 1989 animated film The Little Mermaid. Directed by Peggy Holmes.
- Sebastian: What about Ariel? You just gonna abandon her, leave her to deal wit all dat we tangled her up in? You tink that small, weak, helpless little girl can do anything by herself? [Ariel smashes open door] Ariel?
- Ariel: Come on Sebastian, let's go.
- Marina Del Ray: As you can see Your Majesty, I - [raises chair to Triton's level] I'm a self starter, Your Majesty. Here to anticipate your every need! Not like that last guy, what was his name? Sooner we forget about him, the better. In fact! Let's make a vow, never to mention his name again. Here, I'll start! [claps hands over mouth] There! Wasn't that easy?
- Jodi Benson as Ariel
- Samuel E. Wright as Sebastian
- Jim Cummings as King Triton and Shelbow
- Sally Field as Marina Del Ray
- Parker Goris as Flounder
- Tara Strong as Adella and Andrina
- Jennifer Hale as Alana
- Grey DeLisle as Aquata and Arista
- Kari Wahlgren as Attina
- Jeff Bennett as Benjamin and the Swordfish Guards
- Lorelei Hill Butters as Queen Athena
- Andrea Robinson (singing voice)
- Rob Paulsen as Ink Spot and Swifty
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Cheeks and Ray-Ray