The Little Panda Fighter
The Little Panda Fighter (titled Ursinho da Pesada in Brazil and previously titled Heavy's Little Bear) is a 2008 Brazilian direct-to-video computer-animated sports action comedy film directed by Michelle Gabriel. The film has drawn criticism as a mockbuster of the DreamWorks Animation film Kung Fu Panda.
- Directed by Michelle Gabriel. Produced by Mauricio Milani. Written by Ale McHaddo.
- Polaris: Ain't that a kick in the head? [laughing]
- Grizzlepuss: [regarding a newspaper's front-page story about a masked boxer, who's identity is unknown, and who is challenging Freak Teddy to a fight] Lucky he's wearing a mask. That way no one will know who he is when he inevitably bites the s-stuh.
- Master Xin: [to Pancada] If you fight like you dance, you can never go wrong.
- Dan Green as Pancada and Freak Teddy.
- David Brimmer as Polaris.
- Erica Schroeder as Beth.
- Mike Pollock as Master Xin.
- Maddie Blaustein as Grizzlepuss.
- Raul Schlosser as Pancada.
- Sidney Ross as Polaris and Grizzlepuss.
- Claudia Victoria as Beth.
- Claudio Satrio as Freak Teddy.
- Charlie Mambertt as Master Xin.