The Lonely Island
The Lonely Island (2001–present) is an American comedy group composed of Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone, and Andy Samberg (aka the Dudes). The group is from Berkeley, and are currently based in New York City.
- Everyone who has gambled on keeping the three of us together so far, it's gone well. We figured it couldn't hurt to see how long we could ride it.
- Pastorek, Whitney (July 27, 2007), "ANDY SAMBERG". Entertainment Weekly. (945); Samberg on the three always working together.
- I jizz right in my pants
Every time you're next to me
And when we're holding hands
It's like having sex to me
You say I'm premature
I just call it ecstasy
I wear a rubber at all times
It's a necessity.
Turtleneck & Chain (2011)
- At the farmers market with my so called girlfriend: She hands me her cell phone, says it's my dad. "Man, this ain't my dad! This is a cell phone." I threw it on the GROUND!!! "What? You think I'm stupid? I'm not a part of this system! My dad's not a phone! Duh!!!"
- As they become adults, they are feeling that they have different interests at times, and they all realize that it is healthy [to] go and do individual stuff. But I feel right now that they really enjoy being with each other and really respect what each member brings.
- Official site, The Lonely Island