The Man Called Flintstone
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Man Called Flintstone is a 1966 American animated comedy film produced by Hanna-Barbera, being a theatrical swan song (series finale) of The Flintstones.
- Directed and produced by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. Screenplay by Harvey Bullock and R.S. Allen.
It's the Flintstones!...in their first full-length MUSICAL SPY ADVENTURE! taglines
- Triple X: [as Triple X disguised as an Italian waiter] Hows about-a dis-a bottle, senor?
- Fred Flintstone: Yeah, sure that bottle'll be fine.
- Triple X: Did you read the label senor?
- Fred Flintstone: "Follow me X X X" Never heard of that brand.
- Triple X: No, no, it says "Follow me Triple X."
- Barney Rubble: Well, that's what always happens to guys who want to take over the world.
- Fred Flintstone: Yeah, they end up out of it.
- Green Goose: Slag, you're super human. I've never met anyone like you. Zounds! How much pain can a man stand?
- Fred Flintstone: All you can dish out and more.
- Fred Flintstone: Hey, that's funny, Triple X. The Green Goose was wearing a mask like this!
- Triple X: He was? What a very clever disguise, don't you think? Now, may I have it back, please?
- Fred Flintstone: You mean, this is your mask?
- Triple X: [laughs evilly] Yes, exactly.
- Fred Flintstone: [crying in fear] Then you, you're the Green Goose.
- Triple X: And you're a dead duck.
- [last lines; Fred runs away from Roberta and Mario]
- Betty Rubble: Rockello? Paisano? Ooh! What's going on?
- Wilma Flintstone: I don't know, but I have a feeling that Fred isn't going to forget his trip to Eurock in a hurry.
- Fred Flintstone: HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!
- Roberta: Rockello! Come-a back!
- Mario: Hey, come-a back here, paisano!
- Fred Flintstone: HELP! HELP!
- Roberta: Oh, we are going to get-a married!
- Mario: And-a going on a nice-a honeymoon!
- Fred Flintstone: [crying] HELP! HELP! HELP!
- Roberta: Rockello!
- Fred Flintstone: [last line of the film; shouting] WILMA!
- It's the Flintstones!...in their first full-length MUSICAL SPY ADVENTURE!
- The Flintstone's First Full-Length Comedy!
- 7 Sparkling New Songs!
- Their first full-length tune-full adventure!
- Would you believe?... Fred Flintstone as the super-secret agent who started it all back in 1,000,007 BC!
- See the slingshot-shoe! He stamps his foot and bye-bye spy! See the helicopter-hat! Spin the bone and away we go! See the beak-a-phone! Fred's secret recording device!
- Alan Reed as Fred Flintstone (singing provided by Henry Corden)
- Mel Blanc as Barney Rubble, Dino
- Jean Vander Pyl as Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles Flintstone
- Gerry Johnson as Betty Rubble
- Don Messick as Ali and Various Voices
- Janet Waldo as Roberta and Various Voices
- Paul Frees as Triple X, Green Goose, Bobo, Rock Slag, Mario
- Harvey Korman as Chief Boulder
- John Stephenson as George Slate and Various Voices
- June Foray as Tanya
- Encyclopedic article on The Man Called Flintstone on Wikipedia
- The Man Called Flintstone quotes at the Internet Movie Database