Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Marine and a sailor are taking a piss. The Marine goes to leave without washing up.
Sailor says, "In the Navy... ...they teach us to wash our hands."
The Marine turns to him and says: "In the Marines, they teach us not to piss on our hands."
- Sabian: (while trying to talk his wife out through the bedroom door) You know, I once talked a man out of blowing up the Sears Tower, but I cannot talk my wife out of a bedroom or my kid off a phone.
- Sabian's wife: That's because nobody's standing behind you with a big gun!
- Sabian: Yeah well, that's debatable.
- Sabian: (to Danny) You hurt one of them, you burn up any currency you have to deal with me. They're all I care about. You leaving here walking is a distant second.
- Roman: (while trying to talk down a Hostage Taker through a closed door) Yeah, I like animals better than people sometimes, especially dogs. Dogs are the best. Every time you come home, they act like they haven't seen you in a year. And the good thing about dogs... is they got different dogs for different people. Like pit bulls. The dog of dogs. Pit bulls can be the right man's best friend or the wrong man's worst enemy. You gonna give me a dog for a pet, give me a pit bull. Give me... Raoul. Right, Omar? Give me Raoul!
- Omar: (shouting at his Pitbull that is constantly barking) I fucking hate Raoul! Shut the fuck up, asshole! Son of a bitch won't shut up!
- Roman: (to his partner Nathan) Hates Raoul. Farley fucked up the list.
- Roman: (talking again to Omar through a door) Yeah, I can dig it, Omar. I had a dog like that, a poodle. She didn't bark, though. She pissed on the floor. I hated that dog. But if I was ever depressed, she'd lay her head in my lap, look up at me with those big old eyes. And even though I thought I hated that dog... I loved her. It's like that, ain't it? That love-hate thing.
- Omar: (getting more erratic) No more goddamned talk! I can't wait anymore. I want my wife! I want her up here. Or I'll do our daughter.
- Roman: Omar. Listen to me.
- Omar: No more fucking talking. I want that bitch or I'll do the girl.
- Roman: Omar, I'm doing the best I can here, man.
- Omar: I'm not gonna hurt her. I just want her to see me blow my brains out. I want her to think about that when she's sucking that fat prick's cock.
- Roman: (trying to setup Omar by a bedroom window for a sniper shot, starts a joke) Omar, a Marine and a sailor are taking a piss. The Marine goes to leave without washing up. The sailor says, "In the Navy... they teach us to wash our hands. The Marine turns to him and says...
- Omar: (in sync with Danny Roman) "...in the Marines they teach us not to piss on our hands.”
- [sniper takes his shot and wounds Omar in the shoulder ending the siege]
Roman vs Sabian
- Roman: You working?
- Sabian: Sort of. I was negotiating a truce between my wife and daughter.
- Roman: That might prove to be easy by comparison.
- Sabian: It wouldn't surprise me in the least.
- Sabian: (after Danny has just "executed" a hostage) You want something... you want something, from me? You thinking killing a man gives you the power to negotiate with me? Why is that, is that because you think you know me? What I am going to do? That I'm gonna give you time? (draws his gun) Don't you fucking count on it. Right now I'm the only thing standing between you and an army that's just itching to come in here and take you out. So you tell me something, Danny - why should I get in their way, huh? Make me believe why I should deal with you ever again.
- Roman: I still have hostages. They can still be punished for your mistakes.
- Sabian: What was that? A threat? Did you just threaten me? That's all I need to walk out of here on Danny.
- Roman: The rules of engagement state that you don't risk a breach, if the hostage taker is willing to kill in retaliation, and I think I've proved I'm willing to do that.
- Roman: (an officer on the above walkway jumps out from behind a column. Roman fires a shot that misses his head by inches) That wasn't an accident and neither will the next one that goes in your head, now get down here! MOVE! MOVE!!!