The Partridge Family
The Partridge Family (1970-1974) is an American musical-sitcom that originally aired on the ABC Network. The program follows a widowed mother and her five children who form a band named after their family. The family was loosely based on The Cowsills, which was a popular family musical group from the late 1960s to the early 1970s.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Pilot (What? And Get Out of Show Business?) [1.01] (script by Bernard Slade)
- [Danny Partridge is questioning recording company representative Reuben Kincaid about the fine print in a recording contract.]
- Reuben (about Danny): How old is he?
- Tracy: Ten. Why?
- Reuben: I keep getting this funny feeling that I'm dealing with a 40-year-old midget.
Quotes about The Partridge Family
- Danny Bonaduce: If I weren't the guy from the The Partridge Family, I'm just a lunatic.
- Mike "Baby O" O'Dell: That skinny little man butchered thirty-some people up and down the eastern seaboard. They say the way he killed those people makes the Manson Family look like the Partridge Family!
- Vada: I'm running away.
Thomas J: Where are you running to?
Vada: California. I'm going to Hollywood to live with the Brady Bunch.
Thomas J: I wanna live with them too.
Vada: No, you can't. They have enough kids. You'll have to live with the Partridge Family.
Thomas J: Really?!