The Wild Thornberrys
The Wild Thornberrys (1998-2004) is a Nicktoon involving the wildlife and young nerdy girl adventurer Eliza Thornberry, who has the magic power to communicate with animals more than humans thanks to a witch doctor.
Season 1 (1998-99)
Dinner with Darwin
- Marriane Thornberry: "You Online?"
- Tribal Chief: "Sure, Who Isn't?"
The Temple of Eliza
- Darwin: "I'm always the royal pet chimpanzee." (sighs)
Matadi or Bust
- Debbie: "(scoffs) She's talking to the monkey again."
(Debbie is listening to the radio when a possum-like animal breaks the antenna when he's sleeping on it)
- Debbie Thornberry: "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHH!! (to the animal) WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? I don't even know what you are! (The animal is backing away from Debbie) OK . . . if I was an antenna, and I wasn't destroyed by a . . . thing, I'd be . . . in the closet!" (The animal looks towards the camera)
Season 2 (1999-00)
Rebel Without a Trunk
- Rosie: "Atta-girl, Eliza!"
Koality & Kuantity
- Lyrebird: "Lyrebird."
- Rat: (about Debbie) "What's her problem?"
- Eliza Thornberry: "She doesn't get out much, can you tell me where the water's coming from?"
- Rat: "Through that hole."
- Eliza Thornberry: "Thanks. (to Debbie) Debbie, come on, there's water up here!"
- Debbie Thornberry: (Scoffs) "Like I'm Thirsty."
Season 3 (2000-01)
- Debbie Thornberry: (to Eliza) "You spend all your time talking to a monkey, and you're telling me how to talk to people?"
- Collin: (about Debbie) "Does everyone in your family yell?"
- Eliza Thornberry: "Sorry, they're catching us on a bad day."