Tom's Photo Finish
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tom's Photo Finish is the 109th one reel animated Tom and Jerry short released, created in 1956, directed and produced by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera with music by Scott Bradley. It was released on November 1, 1957 by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- [George and Joan enters the kitchen]
- George: I tell ya, honey. It is the dog or the cat.
- [They both notice some footprints in the fridge and they follow where it leads. They both gasp in shock seeing a sleeping Spike with the eaten chicken on his arms and they kick him out of the house. Spike rushes towards the window and sees Tom eating the chicken]
- George: Go ahead Tom. Finish up the chicken. Forgive us we'll suspecting you. We should have known it was Spike all the time!
- Spike: [gasps; breaking the forth wall] I've been framed!