Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I believe that what we get out of our bodies is a direct result of what we put in. I (mostly) follow a plant-based diet of whole foods that helps my body stay in balance and limits additional inflammation. I try to surround myself with positive people, and I work to minimize distractions whenever possible. My lifestyle has helped me stay physically and mentally fit.
- "Sunday Paper Exclusive: Tom Brady on the Mind of a Champion", MariaShriver.com (2017).
- When things don't go your way—or, rather, what you don't think of as your way—there can be a variety of opportunities that may not be obvious in the moment but that through hard work, preparation, and persistence can present themselves over time and make you better.
- The TB12 Method (Simon & Schuster, 2017), p. 10.
- You can make life a lot harder for yourself by focusing on negative things in your path or making excuses for why things didn't go your way. Or, you can refuse to take things personally, let them go, learn from them, and become the best version of yourself. It's a choice. It's actually your choice. If I throw an interception or have a bad day or make a bad business decision, by staying in that place I will just make things worse. Wisdom, someone said, is about knowing the difference between the things you can control and the things you can't. Today, if things go my way, great; and if they don't, that's okay, too, since I always have the chance to overcome them in the future. Whenever my team loses a game, it's an opportunity to learn something. A game is always an experiment.
- The TB12 Method (Simon & Schuster, 2017), pp. 271-272.
Quotes about Tom Brady
- Do you know how many NFL players are switching over to plant-based diets? I see it all the time! Look no further than the very best, Tom Brady.
- To be honest, Tom Brady is an influencer there because of the stuff he talks about, and how healthy he is.
- Aaron Rodgers, "Aaron Rodgers' new nutrition plan: Less '80/20 Rule,' more Tom Brady", ESPN.com (June 1, 2016).