Tot Watchers is a 1958 one-reel animated Tom and Jerry short, produced and directed by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera with music by Scott Bradley. The short was released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer on August 1, 1958. It is the last Tom and Jerry theatrical cartoon produced or directed by Hanna and Barbera during the Golden Age of Hollywood animation.
- [last lines of the final cartoon]
- Police Officer: Gotcha, ya babynappers. A baby crawlin' down the street?! Now who would be after believin' that!
- [Just then, to their surprise, the baby crawls past the police car and away into the distance, as the cartoon ends]
- Janet Waldo as Jeannie and Joan.
- Daws Butler as Spike. (uncredited)
- Bill Thompson as Police Officer.