Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Steven Caple Jr. Written by Joby Harold, Darnell Metayer, Josh Peters, Erich Hoeber, and John Hoeber, based on Transformers by Hasbro.
Unite or Fall. (Taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Calling all Autobots. Roll out.
- You brought a human here?
- This is not our war.
- Let him come. United. We will destroy him once and for all.
- I thought after the car chase we were boys.
- [as he gets tackled by Cheetor] Stranger danger! Stranger danger!
- He eats planets. So, like way bigger than a planet.
- Yo, Noah! Take the wheel.
- I'm nobody. I ain't even seen nothing. I'm not even seeing anything right now.
- How big can this guy be?
- Are we fighting this alone, or are we fighting it together? [Optimus Primal: Together.]
- [trailer only] I'm not the one to fear, Prime. There's a darkness coming.
- Of all the threats from both your past and future, you've never faced anything like this.
- For centuries, our kind has stayed hidden on Earth. But darkness has found us again.
- Prime, this about the fate of all living things. Unicron is coming.
- Maximals, maximize!
- 'Til all are one!
- Optimus, we must trust each other to save the whole we all share.
- I am a Maximal from both your past and future.
- This can't be real. This can't be real. [Arcee waves at her] Okay, it's real.
- Maybe there's another way to save our home.
- Optimus Primal: (narrating) There’s a legend that precedes the dawn of our civilization: a vile god so large, so powerful, that it consumes entire planets as fuel. Few believed such a thing could be true, until the day we saw Unicron with our own eyes…"
- Cheetor: More enemies are landing! We won't be safe for long!
- Airazor: Do we have the Key?
- Apelinq: You must take it, keep it hidden! Secure it so it never falls into the hands of Unicron!
- Optimus Primal: But Apelinq, we can fight!
- Apelinq: No! Protecting the Transwarp Key is all that matters! [hands the Key to Primal] Go! Use it to escape!
- Airazor: What will you do?
- Apelinq: I'll hold them off, buy you some time.
- Optimus Primal: Then I'm staying with you!
- Apelinq: This is my fight. Listen: if Unicron were to get the Key, it would open a portal in time and space, with no end to the worlds he could destroy! It is now your time to lead the Maximals, Optimus Primal.
- Scourge: So you're this planet's... great warrior. You have such a beautiful world, filled with an abundance of life. Savory. My master grows hungry. Give me the Transwarp Key and he will spare your home.
- Apelinq: We'd rather die than let him reach other planets!
- Scourge: Then so be it.
- Airazor: (after Apelinq's death) His sacrifice becomes our oath.
- Unicron: You'd let them slip away with the Transwarp Key. Scour the universe, and find where the Maximals have gone. When you acquire the Key, use it to bring me to you.
- Scourge: Yes, my lord.
- Unicron: Once I have the Key, I alone will reign supreme!
- Noah Diaz: I ain't breaking into a museum for some space robots.
- Mirage: But what about for friendship?
- Elana Wallace: Stop following me!
- Noah Diaz: I'm not following you, I'm just escaping in the same direction!
- Scourge: And you call yourself a Prime...Primus would be ashamed.
- Arcee: Actually, you’ll be saving two worlds.
- Elena Wallace: If you keep your eyes and your ears open, life will show you what you need to know.
(after Noah shoots a Freezer)
- Elena Wallace: You had a gun this whole time.
- Mirage: Prime! what the hell are you doing.
- Optimus Prime: I'm going to take back Scourge's key, and then...take off his head.
- Scourge: I love your fire, Prime! But you're going to die on this speck of dust.
- Optimus Prime: I can think of no better place to bury you!
- Airazor: When Scourge touches you, he leaves a mark.
- Optimus Primal: The Maximals have already sacrificed one home, we won’t risk losing another.
- Optimus Primal: He is not the Optimus Prime I imagined.
- Optimus Primal: There's more to them than meets the eye. They're worth saving.
- Optimus Primal: Protect the humans.
- Optimus Primal: No matter the cost.
- Optimus Prime: I am sorry, Noah.
- Noah Diaz: You were looking out for your own. I can't even be angry at you for that.
- Optimus Prime: On my homeworld, we believe that the battle with darkness will continue 'til all are one. I lost sight of that. You fought for yours as I fought for mine, when we should've been fighting the darkness together.
- Noah Diaz: But I ain't done fighting yet.
(before the final battle)
- Optimus Primal: Maximals..!
- Optimus Prime: Autobots..!
- Both: Roll out!
- Optimus Primal: MAXIMIZE!
- Battletrap': [Swinging his mace around] Someone give me a real fight!
- Optimus Primal: [Grabs Battletrap's mace] If it's a fight you want, you've got one!
- Bumblebee: I have come here to kick ass!
- Optimus Prime: I've had enough! TIME TO SHOW YOU THE REAL POWER OF THE PRIME! [finishes off Scourge and reclaims Bumblebee's insignia] This belongs to a friend of mine!
- Unicron: Don't, Prime. I can give you everything you want.
- Optimus Prime: Then DIE!
- Optimus Prime: I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. We have lost the Transwarp Key, and with it, our ability to go home. But we have gained an ally in our battle against the forces of evil. Forces too powerful for any of us to defeat on our own, but together, we might just have a chance.