- For other uses of "Transformers", see Transformers.
Transformers Animated is one of several animated television infomercial series marketing the Transformers toy line to children. This version of Transformers ended with three seasons and 42 episodes, despite leaving out crucial elements and plot lines.
- 1 Season One
- 1.1 Transform and Roll Out, Part 1
- 1.2 Transform and Roll Out, Part 2
- 1.3 Transform and Roll Out, Part 3
- 1.4 Home Is Where the Spark Is
- 1.5 Blast from the Past
- 1.6 Thrill of the Hunt
- 1.7 Total Meltdown
- 1.8 Nanosec
- 1.9 Along Came a Spider
- 1.10 Sound and Fury
- 1.11 Lost and Found
- 1.12 Survival of the Fittest
- 1.13 Headmaster
- 1.14 Nature Calls
- 1.15 Megatron Rising, Part I
- 1.16 Megatron Rising, Part 2
- 2 Season Two
- 2.1 The Elite Guard
- 2.2 Return of the Headmaster
- 2.3 Mission Accomplished
- 2.4 Garbage In, Garbage Out
- 2.5 Velocity
- 2.6 Rise of the Constructicons
- 2.7 A Fistful of Energon
- 2.8 SUV: Society of Ultimate Villainy
- 2.9 Autoboot Camp
- 2.10 Black Friday
- 2.11 Sari, No One's Home
- 2.12 A Bridge Too Close, Part I
- 2.13 A Bridge Too Close, Part 2
- 3 Season Three
- 3.1 Transwarped, Part 1
- 3.2 Transwarped, Part 2
- 3.3 Transwarped, Part 3
- 3.4 Four's a Crowd
- 3.5 Where Is Thy Sting?
- 3.6 Five Servoes of Doom
- 3.7 Predacons Rising
- 3.8 Human Error, Part 1
- 3.9 Human Error, Part 2
- 3.10 Decepticon Air
- 3.11 TBA
- 3.12 TBA
- 3.13 TBA
- 3.14 TBA
- 3.15 TBA
- 3.16 TBA
- 3.17 TBA
- 3.18 TBA
- 3.19 TBA
- 3.20 TBA
- 3.21 TBA
- 3.22 TBA
- 3.23 TBA
- 3.24 TBA
- 3.25 TBA
- 3.26 TBA
- 3.27 TBA
- 3.28 TBA
- 3.29 This Is Why I Hate Machines
- 3.30 Endgame, Part 1
- 3.31 Endgame, Part 2
- 4 Characters
- 5 Objects
- 6 Abilities
- 7 Weapons
- 8 Categories
- 9 External
Transform and Roll Out, Part 1
Transform and Roll Out, Part 2
Transform and Roll Out, Part 3
Home Is Where the Spark Is
Blast from the Past
Thrill of the Hunt
- Prowl: [to Bumblebee] Next time, use your head. Find your foe's weakness and strike there.
- Bulkhead: If you can reach it.
- Bumblebee: Oh, right. I get it. Cause I'm short.
- Bulkhead: What? I'm just bustin' your bumpers a little, buddy.
- Bumblebee: Why does it have to be 'little buddy?' Why can't it just be 'buddy'?
- Ratchet: What's with him?
- Bulkhead: Ah, he's just mad cause he came up a little short.
- [Ratchet, Bulkhead and Sari laugh]
- Bumblebee: Okay, now, you're doing it on purpose!
- Ratchet: I'd like to run some more tests. It should only take a few hours.
- Bumblebee: That long?
- Bulkhead: His attention span is short, too.
- Bumblebee: I heard that!
- Prowl: Apparently, so is his fuse.
- Bulkhead: Ooh, the ninjabot gets in a good one!
- Ratchet: Who knew he had it in him?
- Bumblebee: Yeah, aren't you supposed to be the strong, silent type? Emphasis on the silent.
- Sumdac: Prometheus, why are you doing this?
- Meltdown: Because you're a fraud!
- Meltdown: I am smarter, better-looking, and more educated than you, and yet, everything you touch turns to gold! While everything I touch...
- [Statue melts, and Meltdown throws it out through a window]
- Meltdown: Just...look at me. I'm a freak! But I refuse to be beaten by some simpering nerd who merely got lucky!
"I'm kinda new to this planet, but I believe you're supposed to pay for those things before you run off with them."
- —Optimus Prime holding Nanosec after he robs the warehouse
"Couldn't I just ask your Autobot friends to help?"
"NO! I…do not wish them to see me in this weakened state."
- —Megatron tells Isaac Sumdac the absolute truth, for once. Sort of.
Bumblebee: Turbo boosters! Suh-weet!
Optimus Prime: You're not actually thinking of hooking these things up to yourself, are you?
Bumblebee: Oh, of course not! I was gonna ask the doc-bot to do it for me.
Ratchet: Have you got your processor up your exhaust port? These things are untested, incompatible—
Sari: And totally wicked fast!
- —Bumblebee gets a few mixed signals.
Prowl: The point of this exercise is to blend into your environment
Bumblebee: Oh, right! 'Cause nothing says 'blend' like a motorcycle driving itself."
[Prowl generates a hologram of a policeman driver for himself]
- —Houston, we have Moustache Man sighting.
"You know, there might be another way to get that turbo booster upgrade."
"But, Prime's orders—"
"Were to catch Nanosec. He didn't say HOW."
- —Sari plays the little devil on Bumblebee's shoulder.
"What is this stuff? Are you nuts?"
"Negative friction lubricant [transforms] and technically, I'm nuts, bolts, and armored plating."
- -Nanosec gets schooled by Optimus Prime
Bumblebee: You ROCK!
Sari: No, YOU rock!
Bumblebee: No, YOU rock!
Sari: No, YOU rock!
Bumblebee: I said YOU rock!
Sari: I said YOU rock!
Bumblebee: YOU rock!
Sari: YOU rock!
- —Mercifully, the exchange ends here.
"How do you suppose this Nanosec fellow got hold of my experimental turbo suit?"
"I suspect it was an inside job."
- —Delightfully layered-meaning dialog between Professor Sumdac and Megatron
Along Came a Spider
- Bumblebee: [Bad Slavic accent] Velcome. I am Count Dracubot. I vant to drink your motor oil.
- Bulkhead: Hey, guys! I finally found something big enough for my ghost costume.
- [Fumes surround his feet, causing Sari to cough]
- Sari: Bulkhead, where did you get that sheet?<>
- Bulkhead: It was just draped over some house. Weird place for a bed sheet, huh?
- Sari: Oh, that's not a bedsheet. That's a fumigation tent.
- Bulkhead: Really…? What's a fumigation tent?
- [As well as the fumes, Bulkhead's feet are now covered in dead cockroaches.]
- Sari: Optimus! Check out my costume!
- [Camera reveals that Sari is Optimus Prime]
- Sari: [Imitating Optimus] Oh, look at me. I'm Optimus Prime. I'm scared of spiders.
- [Bumblebee and Bulkhead chuckle]
- Optimus: That's not what I sound like—is it?
- Bumblebee: Last chance to join us, Boss Bot.
- Optimus: Thanks, but I'll pass. Just be careful out there, all right?
- Sari: Don't worry. I'll keep these two out of trouble. [Imitating Optimus] Transform and roll out!
- [Optimus gives Sari a look]
- Sari: Couldn't resist.
Sound and Fury
- Bumblebee: Here it comes!
- Bulkhead: Swing it! Give it the old Bulkhead treatment, Sari!
- Optimus: Why exactly is she swinging at a colorful animal?
- Ratchet: Smack it! Smack it already!
- Bulkhead: Hold on, Sari, I'll help! I don't even need a bat.
- Prowl: This will not end well….
Soundwave: I am Soundwave! I am Decepticon! The revolution begins now!
Lost and Found
- Hothead Blitzwing: Careful, you copper-clad klutz! You stepped in something!
- Random Blitzwing: But with a few dancing lessons, you'll be light on your stabilizing servos like me. Cha cha cha.
- Lugnut: Silence, Blitzwing! I did not follow this beacon halfway across the galaxy for dancing lessons! This was Megatron's ship!
- Random Blitzwing: Ahaha, Starscream never did have a knack for parking.
- Hothead Blitzwing: These can't be those miserable Autobots, they're far too small.
- Random Blitzwing: But look at that one! It's big, it's bold, it's sassy!
- Lugnut: You! What have you done with our beloved leader Megatron? Talk!
- Icy Blitzwing: The Autobots have called in reinforcements. Perhaps we should lay low until we can determine their strength and numbers.
- Lugnut: I will not hide. I will stand proudly and shout Megatron's name to the heavens!
- Megatron: Oh, for spark's sake...
- Optimus: We'll have to repair our ship and move the AllSpark off this planet.
- Bulkhead: We can't just pick up and go. She'll understand.
Survival of the Fittest
- Bulkhead: Hanging out. Teaching her ninja nerve blows. Watching cartoons.
- Fanzone: Hold up? What was that again?
- Bulkhead: Watching cartoons.
- Fanzone: No before that.
- Bulkhead: Teaching her ninja nerve blows.
- Fanzone: You're teaching an eight-year-old to do nerve blows?
- Ratchet: You want her to pick it up in the street?
- Prowl: This is part of every protoform's elemental programming.
- Fanzone: Say what?
- Bulkhead: Yeah, it's not like we're having her fight Decepticons.
- Isaac Sumdac: Mr. Masterson! I have told my staff time and again: we do not make military robots or headmaster units that takeover other military robots for...more military things!
- Optimus Prime: I'm afraid I don't see the logic in trying to reproduce an image with such primitive tools.
- Prowl: I believe it's more about creating something from one's imagination, like this one for instance.
- Bulkhead: Actually, that was an accident I had with Ratchet's blow torch.
- Ratchet: You ask me, it's all a waste of time. No 'bot ever saved anyone with art.
- Bumblebee: At least I can get this junk out of me. I was feeling kinda bloated.
- [Electronic devices suddenly fall out of him, Prowl gives him a look]
- Bumblebee: What? You said to pack the bare essentials!
- Prowl: Since when are surround-sound speakers, a strobe light, and a hand-held media player "bare essentials?"
- Bumblebee: You should've seen what I left back at the plant.
- Prowl: Where did you even find room for all of this junk?
- [Bumblebee taps his fingers uncomfortably]
- Bumblebee: I'd... rather not say.
- Bumblebee: Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?!
- [Creature swipes at Bumblebee and Sari]
- Bumblebee: Okay. Maybe we're a little unclear on the concept of "your own size".
- Sari: Maybe you should stop talking logic to a creature that has no head!
- Bumblebee: Attention, barnacle monster! Come out with your hands over your...well, you don't have a head. But you get the idea.
- Sari: And then, they were back to normal, like nothing ever happened. Meanwhile, I'm stuck riding home with no dry clothes and an Autobot whose car mode doesn't have a heater!
- [Sari sneezes]
- Optimus: You showed a lot of courage and ingenuity, Sari. And hopefully, you'll stop...backfiring soon.
- Sari: Hel-lo, it's called "sneezing".
- [Sari sneezes, then blows her nose]
- Bumblebee: I don't even wanna know what that's called.
Megatron Rising, Part I
- Lugnut: And the universe will rejoice! All hail your grand and glorious return!
- Starscream: Okaaay. What's his malfunction?
- Icy Blitzwing: Technical glitch. It happens.
- Random Blitzwing: A lot, actually! Ahahahaha!
- Lugnut: It is not a glitch! It is Megatron, and he commands us to deliver him the Key!
- Starscream: Megatron...?! Did you just say Megatron?! Did he just say 'MEGATRON?! THERE IS NO MEGATRON! MEGATRON IS OFFLINE! TERMINATED! I DID IT MYSEL—saw it myself.
- Optimus Prime:The fate of the Earth and Cybertron hang in the balance and all I've got in my command are a bunch of undisciplined, insubordinate MALFUNCTIONS!"
- Hothead Blitzwing: The Key, Autobot!
- Ratchet: You'll have to pry it from my cold, offline servo. >
- [Blitzwing switches to his icy face, freezes Ratchet, then switches to his random face]
- Random Blitzwing: Well, it's not exactly offline, but— [Rips off Ratchet's arm] —it's certainly cold. Ahahahaha!
- Starscream: YOU INTERRUPTED MY SPEECH!! But don't worry. It won't happen again.
Megatron Rising, Part 2
- Optimus Prime: Do your worst, Megatron. I'll give up the location of the AllSpark!
- Megatron: Oh, I don't need you for that, Autobot. The child's key will lead me straight to it.
- Optimus Prime: No!
- Professor Sumdac: Oh dear, this is all my fault!
- Sari: What? It's not like you built Megatron in your lab or anything. You built Megatron in your lab!!
- Sari: Open up! I need you to charge something- Anything! So I can save my friends! Why won't you help me!? Why did you choose me in the first place!?
- (The AllSpark shows her a Cybertronian spark fused with human DNA)
- Sari: I don't have time for charades!
- (Optimus Prime is blasted by a supremely powerful energy beam from the AllSpark)
- Megatron: You appoint yourself protector of the AllSpark, yet you have no concept of its true power!
- Sari: Optimus!
- (Throws her Key to him)
- Optimus Prime: You want power!? Have your fill!
- Sari: Did you...destroy the AllSpark?
- Optimus Prime: More like I dispersed it, which that this Key is now the most powerful Cybertronian artifact in existence. And much too valuable to be left in the hands of mere Autobots. If the AllSpark choose you, it must have had a good reason.
The Elite Guard
- Bumblebee: Yeah. About the AllSpark...funny story. It kinda...
- Bulkhead: Blew up.
- Ultra Magnus: What!? The AllSpark is destroyed?
- Optimus: Not exactly destroyed. More like it's energy was dispersed, at least, I think it was.
- Bulkhead: It's no good! These things are rolling off the assembly line faster than I can smash 'em!
- Jazz: Is it always like this on this crazy planet?
- Prowl: Pretty much.
- Sentinel Prime: I think you've done enough, Optimus! I'll make sure you're tried for high treason for destroying the AllSpark! Now come with me!
- Optimus Prime: No!!
- Sentinel Prime: That wasn't a request. That's a DIRECT ORDER, Optimus!
- Optimus Prime: It's Optimus PRIME. I may be an Elite Guard washout and a glitch-detail flunky, but the last time I checked, you and I still had equal rank. SO, Sentinel PRIME, take your order AND your condescending attitude, and STICK IT IN YOUR HARD DRIVE! You're on MY TURF now!!
- Ultra Magus:It definitely appears to be a fragment of the AllSpark. Apparently, your story about dispersing it may not be so far-fetched after all."
- Sentinel Prime: "But sir, you can't honestly believe that. He's a lying, insubordinate crankshaft."
- Ultra Magnus: "He may be a little rough around the edges, but in the heat of battle, Optimus Prime exhibited the qualities of a true leader: strategic thinking, determination, and above all, loyalty. Something you could stand to learn a thing or two about, Sentinel Prime."
- Sari: Are you saying I can't prove I'm Isaac Sumdac's daughter?
- Powell: I'm saying you can't even prove you exist.
Return of the Headmaster
- Sari: So then he says I have to move out!! I mean, come on!! This is my home! Who does this Powell guy think he is anyway!!? Thinks in charge of everything!
- Powell: Oh, I don't think I'm in charge, young lady. I know it!
- Starscream: "You dare strike ME, Megatron? After all my loyal stellar cycles of—wh-wu-wait, where is everybody? How did I get here? I'm not picking up any Decepticon energy signatures... not even my own. I'm too young be offline!"
- Fanzone: Why me?
- Bumblebee: You're tops on the list of all the humans we know personally.
- Bulkhead: Although, it is kind of a short list.
- Prowl: And it does include Prometheus Black and Nanosec.
- Bumblebee: But still, you're number one.
- Starscream: "Ah, if it isn't my old pal Megatron. And by 'old pal,' I mean the piece of scum who tried to INCINERATE ME INTO OBLIVION!"
"Starscream. You're alive." "What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost. Well, maybe you have!"
Garbage In, Garbage Out
"Stasis lock itself could not deter me from your grand and glorious plan, oh wise and noble Megatron!"
[Left optic twitches] "Just...go..."
- —Lugnut's blind worship can be too much even for Megatron sometimes.
"I don't suppose you can tell me what I am, funny green man?"
"You are...my partner-in-crime. They call me Angry Archer!"
"They call me 'worthless-wreck-walking-pile-of-garbage'!"
"Oh, really? Bit of a mouthful. Perhaps we should just call you 'Wreck-Gar' for short."
- —Angry Archer, Renaissance Man, does some on-the-spot dubbing.
[The Autobots are stuck in traffic]
Ratchet: Move it, already! Don't you humans have anything better to do?!
Sari: You should really try to be more patient with people.
Ratchet: I'd be a lot more patient with them...if they'd GET OUT OF MY WAY!
- —Ratchet shows that road rage is alive and well in the 22nd century.
Bumblebee: [To Wreck-Gar] What are you? [To Sari] What is he?
Sari: I don't know, but he's givin' off a ton of AllSpark energy.
Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! I give off a ton of AllSpark energy!
Bumblebee: So, what, an AllSpark fragment just brought a junk pile to life and made some new kind of Autobot?!
Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! I am some new kind of Autobot?!
Ratchet: Listen up, scrapheap. You're not an Autobot, and you never will be an Autobot. You're only good for one thing...GARBAGE!
Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! I am only good for one thing...GARBAGE! I must deliver garbage to all! [transforms and rolls out]
- — Ratchet's lack of people skills backfires again.
Lugnut: Are you an Autobot?
Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! I am not an Autobot and never will be an Autobot!
Lugnut: Ah! Then you must be a Decepticon!
Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! I...must be a Decepticon!
[Wreck-Gar places a Decepticon badge on his chest]
Lugnut: Aah, ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Wreck-Gar: All hail Megatron! Uh...w-what's a 'Megatron'?
- — Wreck-Gar makes a new friend.
"You glitch-head! You're gonna destroy the whole city! You wouldn't dare do something THAT stupid!"
"I am Wreck-Gar! I dare to be stupid! I will destroy the whole city!
- — Ratchet and Wreck-Gar. Yes, but does he count his chickens before they hatch?
"Well, whaddaya know. They like me. They really like me! Guess I got a way with words."
- — Ratchet, discovering what we've known all along.
Fanzone: I've been after them for weeks. They're part of an underground racing circuit.
Bulkhead: You mean they race in tunnels?
Fanzone: Underground as in illegal. As in they race in the streets and don't care who gets hurt.
Bulkhead: That's not what Sari told me.
Optimus: What purpose does this street race serve?
Fanzone: Eh, what else? They get a couple a' million pay-per-view customers for their pirate broadcasts, then it's "cha-ching cha-ching", big bucks.
- —Captain Fanzone introduces the Autobots to the seedy world of underground racing.
Bumblebee: Lighten up, Bulkhead. We're supposed to be the fun bots, remember?
Bulkhead: Yeah, but we still gotta set a good example. She looks up to us.
Bumblebee: Hello, she looks up to everybody.
- —Bumblebee should be more sensitive about size issues.
"Hey...you know that's comin' out of my paycheck."
- —Captain Fanzone manages to see the down side of being saved before Blitzwing destroyed his car.
[referring to Bumblebee's vehicle mode]
"How come your interior's so much cleaner than mine?"
"Hmm, maybe 'cause it's not on fire?"
- —Captain Fanzone gets zinged by Sari.
Blitzwing (Hothead): Why can't I control myself?!
Blitzwing (Random): Not zat I ever could! AHAHAHA!
- —Blitzwing while under the remote's influence.
"Oh, dizzy. Not liking the dizzy."
- —Random Blitzwing
"Well, that's the trouble with bending the rules—cough—they usually snap right back in your face."
- —Lessons in life from Captain Fanzone
Hothead Blitzwing: Never give up!
Icy Blitzwing: Never surrender!
Random Blitzwing: NEVER MIND!!
[Blitzwing swerves off into a nearby building]
- —Blitzwing and the mysterious racer play a game of Chicken.
Rise of the Constructicons
[Scrapper bangs his shovel into Mixmaster]
Mixmaster: Hey, watch where you're pointing that thing, shovel-head!
Scrapper: Who you calling "shovel-head", cement-breath?!
Mixmaster: My name ain't "cement-breath", okay? It's...it's...uh...
Scrapper: Your little name tag says "Mixmaster".
Mixmaster: Nah, that's too long. Just call me "Mix".
Scrapper: All right, you got it, Mix. And you can call me...
[Sees a sign that says "SCRAP"]
Mixmaster: All right, that's too short. How 'bout "Scrapper"?
Scrapper: I like it.
Scrapper: So, uh, what do we do now?
Mixmaster: Duh, we, like, build things. Alright?
[Mixmaster transforms to robot mode]
Scrapper: Uh, Mix? You're buildin' things out of yourself.
[Scrapepr does the same]
Mixmaster: Yo, Scrapper! You're doing it too!
Scrapper: Uh, we couldn't do that before, right?.
Mixmaster: What, talk, think, move by ourselves? I don't think so. We couldn't do any of that stuff before.".
Scrapper: Do you think that this is happening for, like, a reason?
Mixmaster: Uh, yeah.
[A red car speeds by.]
Mixmaster: Whoa! Check out the chassis on that one, huh?
Scrapper: And those tight little tailpipes! Yo, baby, over here!
Mixmaster: Yeah, I like it when they play hard to get.
[They transform and speed off.]
"The Autobots' oil tastes like water next to this stuff!"
"It's my private blend."
- —Mixmaster discovers that Megatron's an oil connoisseur.
Bulkhead: But...I thought we were friends.
Mixmaster: We are friends, Bulky, that's why we ain't gonna hurt you, okay? Long as you hand over whatever bits you got of the...th-...what did he call it again?
Scrapper: Uh, SparkAll? AllSpark, AllSpark.
Optimus: Over my offline body!
Mixmaster: Aghh—you know what? I have had enough of this dipstick-in-the-mud!
[Mixmaster shoves Prime back]
Bumblebee: Hey! He's our dipstick!
Ratchet: And nobody pushes him around!
- —The Autobots defend the honor of their Prime...and fail miserably.
A Fistful of Energon
[Ratchet and Prime are communicating with Prowl and Bulkhead over the radio]
Ratchet: Prowl, any sign of the Dinobots?
Prowl: Negative, Ratchet. I'm starting to think those reports of rampages were nothing but exaggeration.
Optimus: We're not taking any chance, Prowl. That's why I had Ratchet lend you his EMP generator and those stasis cuffs.
Prowl: Still, I hardly think they're necessary. The Dinobots are territorial, but if left alone, they're perfectly happy.
[Grimlock roars, then runs out of the forest, charging the Autobots]
Bulkhead: He doesn't look too happy to me!
- —The Autobots are Dinobot hunting...and things are not going well.
- —Grimlock after Bulkhead removes the spike, but before he passes out.
"I'm afraid Sari and Bumblebee left on an important fact-finding mission this morning. To someplace called... 'Five Banners Roller Coaster Kingdom'."
- —Optimus Prime gets duped.
"Personally, I've always found Bumblebee's fake static to be a lot more convincing."
- —Ratchet doesn't get duped.
Starscream: You call this a fight? I'll rust before someone wins! And I'm in a vacuum.
Prowl and Lockdown: Will you keep quiet?!
- —Prowl and Lockdown tell Starscream where to stick it.
"No! No, please! Leave me alone!"
"Maybe it's me, but that doesn't sound like the Starscream I know..."
- —His reaction to Coward Starscream I's plea for mercy leaves one wondering if Lockdown has ever met the real Screamer...
Sycophant Starscream: Well, if it isn't my favorite band of plucky little Autobots.
Optimus: Autobots, prepare for battle!
Sycophant Starscream: Wait, you misunderstand. Noble Optimus Prime, wise Ratchet, stealthy Prowl and mighty...eh...
Sycophant Starscream: Ooh, that's too bad.
- —Starscream pulls a Bumblebee
"Did you really think I would offer so little a challenge? I allowed you to capture these clones to fulfill my plan to eliminate you all! Especially you, MegaFOOL! Mwa-hah-ha-ha-ha! In moments you will be blown to bits, and I will become the Supreme Leader of ALL DECEPTICONS!"
- —Speaking through his clones, the real Starscream's speech-making tendencies are undimmed, even if he now prefers to do it from a safe distance.
SUV: Society of Ultimate Villainy
"An Autobot. Verily, the arrows of outrageous misfortune seek to pierce me to the quick. Exeunt!"
- —Angry Archer. Yon criminal maketh his escape...or something.
"Explosions aren't nice...except when they look like BEAUTIFUL RAINBOWS!"
- —Professor Princess, ever the fashion plate.
"Ooh, I like a man who works fast!"
"And I like a girl who takes it slow."
- —Slo-Mo and Nanosec go over the target audience's heads. Hopefully.
"Negatronic force field emitter. A little something I picked up in an arms deal with the Vok of Nexus Zero. Nice creatures, the Vok. If you're ever in the Nexus Zero area, do yourself a favor and check them out. You won't be sorry."
- —Swindle thinks the Vok are quite nice. It probably helps if they're not destroying your planet.
"Megatron, you old warmonger! It's been stellar cycles. I can't tell you how tickled I was to learn that my favorite customer was still online. You look great by the way."
"Oh, spare me the platitudes, Swindle. How did you get this frequency?"
"A mutual bounty-hunting friend provided it in exchange for a weapon or two. Professional scruples prevent me from revealing his name."
"Scruples? You'd sell your own motherboard to the highest bidder."
- —Swindle pours on the charm while Megatron pours on the acid.
"Are you seeing this? Are you loving this? Every machine, every robot in Detroit, inoperable! I could spring a leak, I'm so excited!"
- —Swindle about to sell you some Ginsu knives.
"Welcome to Sumdac Tower. Porter C. Powell is a booger-head."
- —Receptionist-Bot calls it like it is...with a little help from Sari Sumdac.
"Where's the off switch on this thing? Oh yeah, right here."
- —Sari. Yep, she found the right thing.
Optimus: You should have called us sooner. If that weapon had gotten into Megatron's handsTemplate:M-
Bumblebee: I know. I guess I just wanted to prove that I still had my touch.
Ratchet: Well, I hope you've learned something about team work.
Bumblebee: Oh, yeah. Even the star player needs backup sometimes.
- —Bumblebee learns the value of teamwork. Humility? Not so much...
- Sentinel Minor: Wipe that smile off your face, dullspark!
- Bulkhead: Uh, I'm not smiling, sir! My jaw is just tempered that way, sir!
- Bumblebee: Forget Mudflap's jaw, check out the asteroid-sized chin on Sarge!
- Sentinel Minor: YOU GOT A COMMENT, FUNNY-BOT?!
- Bumblebee: No, sir!
':Bulkhead': I couldn't leave you all alone out here like that. I should've, but I didn't.
- Megatron: Our long stellar cycles of planning will now come to fruition. I knew your size-altering power would allow you to blend in perfectly with the Autobots. Well done, my loyal servant...Shockwave.
- Blackarachnia: You want to steal a kiss from me?
- [Grimlock nods eagerly and puckers up, and Blackarachnia drains his powers.]
- Blackarachnia: But that means I steal something from you too!
- [Shoots a stream of flame at Snarl and Swoop]
- Blackarachnia: With your help, I can finally purge myself of this accursed organic contamination.
- Meltdown: Ooh la la. Actually, that's a much better look for you. Why would I help you get rid of it?
- Blackarachnia: Because it would make me very unhappy if you didn't. And when I'm unhappy, they're unhappy!
- [Porter C. Powell shows Captain Fanzone prison security footage of Meltdown and Sari]
- Fanzone: I don't suppose you wanna tell me how you came into possession of that recording?
- Powell: What's does it matter where I got it?! I'm—I'm not on trial here, Captain! My life could be in danger. I deserve protection!
- Fanzone: Oh, you want protection? Get a Schnauzer.
- Optimus Prime: We're not here to scare people! We're here to get Meltdown's genetic modifier. Maybe you'd be less conspicuous in robot mode.
- Grimlock: Okay...[transforms] But me Grimlock still taller than YOU. That why Spider-Lady like me Grimlock best.
- Optimus: Grimlock, as soon as she gets that genetic modifier, she'll drop us like a used engine block.
- Grimlock: Autobot bad. Me Grimlock go alone!
- [Grimlock walks away down an alley, then comes back]
- Grimlock: Uh...where me Grimlock find genetic thingy?
- Optimus: Oh, come on. I know who can get it.<
Grimlock: Uh, me Grimlock not supposed to scare puny humans.
Optimus: This one you can scare all you want.
Grimlock: THEN GIVE US THINGY! NOW!!!
Powell: What thingy?! What's he talking about?!
Optimus: Prometheus Black's genetic modifier?
Powell: Never heard of it.
Optimus: Did I mention that my partner is awfully hungry?
[Grimlock throws Powell into the air and catches him in his mouth]
Powell: Y-you can have it! I know where it is!
- Powell: Don't touch anything! Since he went bankrupt, technically, all this belongs to me.
- [Grimlock falls and breaks everything]
Meltdown: Shall we proceed then? [plugs in genetic modifier]
Blackarachnia: Whatever it takes to get rid of this foul half of myself.
Meltdown: Uhhhh...about that. I should probably mention a slight change in plans.
Meltdown: Don't worry! I will be purging half of your techno-organic form...just not the half you think.
Blackarachnia: You slimy traitor! You can't! I won't let you!
Meltdown: I guess the Dinobots never mentioned my disdain for machines. Once we eliminate all your robotic circuitry, your remaining arachnid tissue will be perfect for my genetic experiments, and I will finally achieve my dream of creating a transforming organic!
[Prowl and Bumblebee wake up after being cured by Blackarachnia's venom]
Bumblebee: Uhh...how long have we been here? Optimus: Almost two mega-cycles.
Bumblebee: Ha! And you said I couldn't go ten cycles without talking!
Prowl: Mmm-hmm, all it took was being paralyzed. Bumblebee: What, you're making new rules now? I don't think so! Pay up with that sweet axle grease.
Sari, No One's Home
- Hothead Blitzwing: AUTOBOTS! I WILL CRUSH THEM INTO IRON FILINGS!
- Icy Blitzwing: But my orders are to find the Constructicons.
- Random Blitzwing: Ooh, but I LIKE iron filings! Especially sprinkled on top of servo salad!
Sari Sumdac: You broke my cell phone, but you are not gonna break my TV!"
- Hothead Blitzwing: COME BACK HERE, SO I CAN PULL YOUR PISTONS OUT THROUGH YOUR TAILPIPES!
- Random Blitzwing: Oh, and void your warranty with excess wear and tear.
A Bridge Too Close, Part I
A Bridge Too Close, Part 2
- Note: Sari's true nature is revealed when crackling robotic circuitry is shown underneath her right arm.
- Sari: See guys? I knew all along my dad couldn't have betrayed us. He's as honest and trustworthy as they come. Huh!?
- (Notices crackling cybernetic circuitry under her inured arm, which shocks her and the others)
- Professor Sumdac: Sari, we need to talk.
- Note: Sari is revealed to have originally been a protoform that had marged with Professor Sumdac's human DNA, which resulted in the birth of a tech-organic being; half-human, half-Cybetronian.
Transwarped, Part 1
- Starscream: Maybe I'd have better luck removing these stasis cuffs if you had bother to reattach my head to my body!! Then maybe we wouldn't be floating helplessly if you hadn't overloaded a space bridge!! Are you sensing a pattern here!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!
- Sari: Okay. I'm waiting.
- Issac Sumdac: Yes, well...
- Sari: Still waiting.
- Professor Sumdac: It is complicated.
- Sari: "Hey, Sari. Guess what. You're a robot." How complicated is that!!? Do you know why there's no record of your birth? Becasue you weren't born. You were built!
- Prof. Sumdac: You're right. I should have told you long ago. But the truth is, I don't know where you came from. You see, some years ago, I saw a strange flash of light coming from my laboratory. I've never seen anything like it. A little body, like liquid metal. I touched and got quite a shock. When I came too, you were just there.
- Sari: Oh, please. Why didn't you tell me you found me a in a cabbage pack of the stork brought me?
- Headmaster: Maybe we don't feeling like taking orders from some old dude and his little daughter.
- Powell: If she even is his daughter.
- Sari: AHHHH!!!
- (Her hands suddenly open up, revealing more robotic circuitry and unleashes a shock wave of pure energy that knocks them back into the elevator)
- Sari: Thanks for letting me stay here with you guys...again. I just can't be with my fath- or Sumdac. I don't know what I am, but I refuse to be anyone's lab rat.
- Optimus Prime: It's possible he found a liquid metal body in his lab. Maybe.
- Prowl: Did you say liquid metal body?
Transwarped, Part 2
- Sari: Get away fro my father you cyber glitch!
- Headmaster: Try that again. I dare you.
- (Sari fires another marble-sized energy orb)
- Headmaster: My turn.
- Prof. Sumdac: I wish I knew more of how you came into being. I just don't know.
- Prowl: I may be able to shed some light on this. After reviewing as much data as I could, I believe what you had in your laboratory was a protoform.
- Sari and Sumdac: What's a protoform?
- Optimus Prime: Protoforms are the building blocks of all life on Cybertron.
- Prowl: I think some of Professor Sumdac's DNA must have accidentally merged with the protoform. And Sari the result.
- Sari: So...I'm like part Cybertronian? Cool! We're like cousins.
- Prowl: But is still doesn't explain how a protoform ended up in Sumdac's lab.
- Sari: Guys, I think I'm getting the hang of this whole powers thing. Look what I just learned to do.
- (Fire marble-sized energy orbs that breaks Ratchet's tools)
- Ratchet: Hey!! Hey!
- Sari: Uh, oops. Why waste your time fixing stuff the old fashioned way when I could just use my key?
- Ratchet: Let me tell you something, kiddo. My old fashioned ways have saved plenty of servos. Just because something's newer and easier doesn't make it better.
- Sari: Uh, yeah it does. I mean, if you ask me, having these new Cybertronian powers is way cooler than not having them. Well, except for the blowing-your-stuff-up part.
- Ratchet: There's more than meets the viz scanners when it comes to being an Autobot, Sari. Having powers and knowing when to use them are two different things.
- Sari: But, Ratchet.
- Ratchet: If you know what's best for ya, you'll take it slow. And learn the ways of being part machine.
- Sari: I can't believe this. First they tell me I ain't come because I'm just a kid! And now I can't come barbecue I'm just a kid robot!? Okay. Now that's just sad. Wait. Maybe I just need an upgrade.
- (Plugs her AllSpark-powered key into her system and transforms into a teenager with full-body robotic armor)
- Ratchet: What in the name of Cybertron is that!?
- Sari: Hey boulder-bot! You wanna mess with my city? You gotta go through me first!
- Prowl: Sari?
- Bulkhead: But she looks so different.
- Optimus Prime: Sari, what are you doing?
- Sari: Don't sweat it, Prime! I got this one covered!
- Sari: Oh yeah! Sari, one. Tiny dust-sized rock monsters, zero!
- Bumblebee: You gotta admit. She's good.
Transwarped, Part 3
- Optimus Prime: We have to get that key!
- Ratchet: I told you, I'm fine!!
- Optimus Prime: I know that, Ratchet. But if the key is what's overloading Sari's circuits, removing that power source could shut her down.
- Ratchet: Right. Sorry about that, Prime.
- Optimus Prime: Just take care of Bumblebee. We'll do the rest. Transform and roll out!
- Optimus Prime: Prowl, now!!
- Prowl: Got it.
- Ratchet: Prime, what's your status?
- Optimus Prime: We got the key, but she's still out of control.
- Ratchet: Right now I'm more worried about Bumblebee. I know what I said before, but I need that key.
- Optimus Prime: Go! Now! Bulkhead and I will handle Sari.
- Bulkhead: Now what?
- Optimus Prime: Good question.
- Optimus Prime: Ratchet, Sari's about to explode! The only thing that can stop her is your EMP generator! You need to get here stat!
- Ratchet: We can't use it on her, Prime! I got no idea how the blast will affect a techno-organism! It could kill her!
- Optimus Prime: We don't have a choice, Ratchet. She could take all of Detroit with her.
- Prowl: Go. I'll stay with Bumblebee.
- Ratchet: Try to keep him quiet.
- Prowl: You do realize this is Bumblebee?
- Ratchet: Oh, yeah.
- Optimus Prime: How is she?
- Ratchet: I managed to rewire her system the old fashioned way and bypass the circuits that caused her to go out of control.
- Bumblebee: But she's gonna be okay, right?
- Ratchet: I've done everything I can. All we can do now is wait.
- Optimus Prime: Ratchet, you stay behind with Sari!
- Ratchet: But there's nothing more I can do for her now!
- Optimus Prime: I know, but I may need you to undo something!
- Prowl: You're not actually suggesting we unleash an uncontrollable Sari on Omega Supreme are you?
- Optimus Prime: I'm hoping we won't have to.
Four's a Crowd
Where Is Thy Sting?
Five Servoes of Doom
- Prowl: How do you know Circuit Su?
- Lockdown: Never cared much for Yoketron's spiritual crude but I did like that helmet.
- Sentinel Prime: You know me?
- Blackarachnia: I did once. You remember. The one with the freaky energon cubes and the spiders!!?
- Sentinel Prime: Elita 1!?
- Blackarachnia: It's Blackarchnia now, Sentinel!
Human Error, Part 1
- Note: Sari comes back a four-episode absence, having fully recovered and now has greater control over her techno-organic form. Her energy orbs are a slightly larger and can cause more substantial damage.
- Bumblebee: Come on home. Sari's teaching us to celebrate the holidays in style.
- Sari: Tell him I'm making oilnog.
- Sari: Not a creature was stirring. Not even a- Evil toys. Prime was right.
- (Fires two larger energy orbs, breaking several miniature Soundwaves)
- (Projects a large orb of electrical energy, ready to fire)
- Sari: Soundwave, are you programming my friends? No way you overgrown boombox!
- Sari: I've heard your music, Soundwave. I'm not impressed.
- Soundwave: I have upgraded my instrument.
- (Fires purple sonic waves from his guitar)
- Sari: I'll be back for you, guys. I promise.
Human Error, Part 2
- Soundwave: The cybernetic female must be immune to the music. She cannot be controlled. Therefore she must be destroyed.
- Sari: And you- Ha! You big faker! I knew something was up.
- Prowl: I wasn't just faking. It took a great concentration of processor-over-matter to override Soundwave's control.
- Note: Sari demonstrates a new technopathic ability to scan any machine and determine how to fix it via physical contact alone.
- Sari: Guys I fixed it. Guys it's done. Guys!!
- Bulkhead and Prof. Sumdac: What!?
- Sari: Now that I have your attention.
- (Reveals the space bridge, now fully operational)
- Optimus Prime: Sari, how did you know what to do?
- Sari: I don't know. I just kind of...did.
- Sari: I can fix it!
- Prof Sumdac: That will not necessary now.
- Sari: Listen to me, Dad! I know stuff! And I know why I know stuff! That time I upgraded myself with my Key, I must have upgraded my processor or my brain or whatever! So don't tell me what I can and can't do!
This Is Why I Hate Machines
- Captain Fanzone: This is why I hate machines! Certain machines more than others.
- Ratchet: If you think you're getting those codes out of me you'll have to download them from my cold, offline processor!
- Shockwave: And have you corrupt them with a magnetic virus? No thank you. I studied your files, Ratchet. I'll be going to the source of those codes, the original source.
- Shockwave: Ah. My old boss, Ultra Magnus. Perhaps I should finish what I started.
- (Prepares to use his own mighty Magnus Hammer to annihilate him once and for, but Ratchet uses his EMP generator to deactivate it)
Endgame, Part 1
- Ratchet: I'm tellin' you this thing will never fly!
- (Sari uses her technopathy to scan the jet-pack's malfunction)
- Sari: You're right. You need to a remarkable to the fuel line.
- Ratchet: I expect the rocket boosters told you that?
- Sari: Pretty much.
- Prof. Sumdac: don't argue with her.
- Ratchet: I'm not gonna argue.
- Sari: The tower! My dad's in there!
- Optimus Prime: The force-field will protect him.
Endgame, Part 2
- Note: This show "ended", despite leaving many crucial things unresolved and questions unanswered to fans; such as Sari's unique origins and the full extent of her techno-organic abilities.
- Note: The AllSpark is revealed, so far, to have eleven fragments.
- Sari: Dad, I just want you to know: you're the best father anybody could ask for.
- Prof. Sumdac: That is very sweet, Sari. But why are you...You think you are going with them? To the moon!?
- Sari: Dad, please. I can't explain it. But something tells me I need to go. I love you, Dad.
- Prof. Sumdac: But how will you breathe?
- Bulkhead: Sari, I think there's something you need to see.
- Sari: These are protoforms? This is where I came from? I knew there was a reason I needed to be here.
- (Touches a fully grown protoform)
- Omega Supreme: Is every bot all right?
- Sari: All Autobots, half bots and almost bots present and accounted for.
- Bumblebee: The Starscream Supremes are history and everybody's O.K.
- Jazz: Not everybody.
- Sari: Prowl!
- Jazz: He sacrificed his Spark to save us.
- Optimus Prime: No.
- Optimus Prime (David Kaye)
- Bulkhead (Jeff Bennett)
- Sari Sumdac (Tara Strong)
- Professor Issac Sumdac
- Sari Sumdac (8 Episodes; Season 3)
- Arcee (Seasons 1 and 3)
- Meltdown (Seasons 1 and 2; 3 Episodes)
- The Elite Guard
- Ultra Magnus
- Sentinel Prime
- Elita 1/Black Arachnnia
- Slo Mo ("S.U.V.- Society of Ultimate Villainy")
- Professor Princess ("Survival of the Fittest" and "Society of Ultimate Villainy")
- Mixmaster and Scrapper (Seasons 2 and 3)
- Prometheus Black/Meltdown (Seasons 1 and 2)
- Longarm/Shockwave (Season 3)
- Omega Supreme
- Jetfire and Jetstorm (Season 3)
- The AllSpark (shattered in "Megatron, Part 2" and somewhat reassembled in "Endgame, Part 2")
- Sari's Key (rendered powerless in "Transwarped, Part Two")
- Energon Cubes ("Along Came a Spider" and "A Fistful of Energon")
- Leadership Skills
- Grappling Hooks
- Foam Generation
- Flight (Season 3; via jetpack)
- Magnetic Blasts
- Superhuman Speed
- Electricity Generation (via Stingers)
- Holo Projector
- Processor Over Matter
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Clumsiness
- Healing wounded Autobots (Seasons 1 and 2; via her Key)
- Technology Manipulation (Season 3)
- Data Manipulation & Control (Season 3)
- Energy Waves (Season 3)
- Technopathy (Season 3)
- Energy Orbs (Season 3)
- Energy Beams (Season 3)
- Flight (Season 3 via jetpack)
- Battle Axe
- EMP Generator
- Battle Grade Stingers (upgraded)
- Wrecking Ball
- Skyboom Shield
- Master Blades
- Micron Boosters
- Energy Skates