Trolls World Tour
Trolls World Tour is a 2020 American computer-animated jukebox musical film, produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Universal Pictures. It is the sequel to the first Trolls film back in 2016. The film's plot follows Poppy and Branch embarking on a daring mission to unite the trolls and save the diverse melodies from becoming extinct. It was released in the United States in limited theaters on April 10, 2020. Due to the 2020 coronavirus pandemic in the United States, the film was also released for digital rental on the same day. It set several streaming records, including becoming Universal's most successful day-one rental.
- Directed by Walt Dohrn. Written by Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger, Elizabeth Tippet, Maya Forbes and Wallace Wolodarsky.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- In the beginning, we were divided. Our ancestors thought we were just too different to get along. It turns out they were wrong. Very, very wrong.
- A world where everyone looks the same and even sounds the same? That's not harmony!
- A good queen listens. Real harmony takes lots of voices! DIFFERENT voices! (smashes Barb's guitar, causing all of the Trolls' colors to disappear)
- Yeah, it is sad. But... life is sad sometimes, so... I kinda like it.
- You wanna be a good queen? Good queens actually listen. You know what I heard back there? Differences do matter.
- So... why do I care about you more than anybody else in the world? Weird, right...?
- Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!! Why does Barb get to decide which music gets to be saved? All music should be saved.
- This is a terrible idea that will most likely blow up in your face.
- I knew it. Who let the dogs out? Too far.
- Well, I heard fighting. The strings together leads to fighting.
- [from trailer] I'm gonna unite the strings and destroy all music... EXCEPT FOR ROCK!!!!
- Oh, but by the end of my world tour, we're all gonna have the same vibe. We're all gonna be one nation of trolls... under Rock!
- History repeats itself: Pop has ruined everything.
- [after Poppy destroys the guitar, rendering the strings destroyed, the colors vanishing and all the trolls who became rock zombies turned back to normal]
- Poppy: [notices Branch is okay] Branch! [drops the smashed guitar and runs to Branch]
- Barb: [shocked] No...
- [Barb walks over to her destroyed guitar and snapped strings]
- Barb: My strings... [picks up some of the snapped strings which disintegrates; to Poppy] What have you done? You destroyed music! [to everyone] Give it up, everyone! Thanks to the Queen of Pop, we all lost our music! History repeats itself. Pop has ruined everything. [scowls]
- [as Cooper uses the microphone to make everyone listen to his heartbeat from his glowing heart, as Prince D joins in by beatboxing to the melody]
- Queen Essence: Those are my sons... making music.
- The happiest movie ever made.
- Happiest. Movie. Ever.
- Take the trip.
- Anna Kendrick - Queen Poppy
- Justin Timberlake - Branch
- James Corden - Biggie
- Simon Pegg - Smallie
- Rachel Bloom - Queen Barb
- Ozzy Osbourne - King Thrash
- Alfed Molina - Scrooge
- Kenan Thompson - Tiny Diamond
- Icona Pop - Satin and Chenille
- Ron Funches - Cooper
- Tiffany Hadish - Raul
- Kunal Nayyar - Guy Diamond
- Karan Soni - Riff
- Anderson Paak - Prince D
- Mary J. Blige - Queen Essence
- George Clinton - King Quincy
- Kelly Clarkson - Delta Dawn
- Sam Rockwell - Hickory
- Gustavo Dudamel - Trollzart
- Anthony Ramos - King Trollex
- J Balvin - Tresillo
- Jamie Dornan - Chaz
- Ester Dean - Legsly
- Flula Borg - Dickory
- Berenice Amador - Marimba
- Jamila Hache - Tambora
- Charlyne Yi - Pennywhistle
- Betsy Sodaro - Clampers Buttonwillow
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Mr. Dinkles, Growley Pete and Sid Fret
- Walt Dohrn - King Peppy, Smidge, Cloud Guy, Fuzzbert, Announcer, Death Metal Troll, Country Music Baby, and Country Music Farmer
- Zooey Deschanel - Bridget
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse – King Gristle Jr.
- Marcella Lentz-Pope – Carol
- The McElroy Brothers - Skyscraper Troll, Techno Beat Drop Button, Tumbleweed, Rock Tear and Country Tear
- David P. Smith - Country Music Rooster, Desert Sun, Eighth Goats, Licky Bug, and Scrapbook Troll