|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- People feel anxious, especially when we have to wonder whether the president, Taiwan's democratically elected president, will be addressed as president. If he cannot even defend his own title, what can he defend for us?
- Taiwan is the Republic of China, the Republic of China is Taiwan.
- Many people think the DPP does not welcome Chinese tourists. This is definitely not true.
- "DPP candidate: Quotas for Chinese tourists won't be cut if elected". Focus Taiwan. September 10, 2015. p. 1. Retrieved on September 12, 2015.
- Politics should be as simple as possible; it should respond directly to the needs of the people, it should help to solve the problems for the people and this is what I want to do for Taiwan.
- I would like to stress that, we would be happy to see normal cross-strait exchanges based on equality and dignity, openness and transparency, and no political talks.