Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meet Laura Palmer... In a town where nothing is as it seems... And everyone has something to hide. taglines
- Directed by David Lynch. Written by David Lynch and Robert Engels, based on the TV show written by Mark Frost and David Lynch.
Special Agent Dale Cooper
- [into his mini-tape recorder] Diane, it's 4:20pm. I'm standing here at the Wind River near the location where the body of Teresa Banks was found. Diane, this case gives me a strange feeling. Not only has Special Agent Chester Desmond dissappeared without a trace, but this is one of Cole's blue rose cases. The clues that were found by Special Agent Desmond and Agent Stanley have led to dead ends. The letter that was extracted from beneath the fingernail of Teresa Banks gives me the feeling that the killer will strike again. But like the song goes, "who knows where, or when?"
- Don't take the ring, Laura.
- [to Harold] You have to hide the diary, Harold. You made me write it all down. He doesn't know about you. You'll be safe.
- [to Laura] If I had a nickel for every cigarette your mom smoked, I'd be dead.
- The Log Lady: [to Laura] When this kind of fire starts, it is very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.
- Annie Blackburn: [to Laura] My name is Annie. I've been with Dale and Laura. The good Dale is in the lodge and can't leave. Write it in your diary.
- Man from Another Place: Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this... [makes whooping sounds]
- Phillip Jeffries: It was a dream! We live inside a dream!
- Jacques Renault: Hey, slow pokes... Guess what? There's no tomorrow... Know why, baby? 'Cause it'll never get here.
- Jacques Renault: I'm blank as a fart.
- Mrs. Tremond's Grandson: [to Laura; whispering] The man behind the mask is looking for the book with the pages torn out. He is going towards the hiding place.
- Desmond: Sir, your behavior is not funny. Your attitude is wasting the bureau's valuable time.
- Sheriff Cable: You're lucky I'm not wasting you.
- Desmond: [interviewing a waitress who is drinking coffee and smoking] D'you ever take cocaine, Irene?
- Irene: No, I do not. I never took cocaine or any other drug. I don't take drugs.
- Stanley: Nicotine's a drug. Caffeine's a drug.
- Irene: [annoyed] Who's the towhead?
- Cooper: Lately I've been filled with the knowledge that the killer will strike again. But because it is just a feeling, I am powerless to stop it. One more thing, Albert. When the next murder happens, you will help me solve it.
- Albert: Let's test it for the record. Will the next victim be a man or a woman?
- Cooper: A woman.
- Albert: All right. What color hair will she have?
- Cooper: Blonde.
- Albert: Tell me some other things about her.
- Cooper: She's in high school. She is sexually active. She is using drugs. She's crying out for help.
- Albert: Well damn, Cooper, that really narrows it down. You're talking about half the high school girls in America!
- Donna: Do you think that if you were falling in space... that you would slow down after a while, or go faster and faster?
- Laura: Faster and faster. And for a long time you wouldn't feel anything. And then you'd burst into fire. Forever... And the angel's wouldn't help you. Because they've all gone away.
- Laura: I'm gone. Long gone. Like a turkey in the corn.
- James: You're not a turkey. A turkey is one of the dumbest birds on earth.
- Laura: Gobble-gobble.
- Jeffries: Well now, I'm not gonna talk about Judy. In fact, we're not gonna talk about Judy at all, we're gonna keep her out of it.
- Cooper: [bewildered] Gordon?
- Gordon: I KNOW, COOP!
- Jeffries: Who do you think this is there?
- Albert: Suffered some bumps on the old noggin, hey, Phil?
- Gordon: WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY THERE, ALBERT? THAT'S SPECIAL AGENT DALE COOPER! FOR GOD'S SAKES, JEFFRIES, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU'VE BEEN GONE DAMN NEAR TWO YEARS!
- Jeffries: The stories that I wanna tell you about...
- Laura: My secret diary... there are pages missing.
- Harold Smith: Who would do that?
- Laura: Bob.
- Harold Smith: But, Bob is not real.
- Laura: There are pages torn out! That is real, Harold!
- Harold Smith: Okay, okay, maybe...
- Laura: Bob is real! He's been having me since I was 12. And, the diary was hidden too well. There is no other person who could have known where it was. He comes in through my window at night. He's real. He's getting to know me now. He speaks to me.
- Harold Smith: What does Bob say?
- Laura: He says he wants to be me, or he'll kill me.
- Gordon: HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! ALBERT, CALL THE FRONT DESK!
- Albert: I've got the front desk now. He was never here.
- James: You always hurt the ones you love.
- Laura: You mean the ones you pity.
- Donna: Where are the cookies?
- Laura: You mean Fred and Ginger?
- Donna: Dancing.
- Bobby: Hey! Where were you for the last hour. I've been looking all over for you.
- Laura: I was standing right behind you but you're too dumb to turn around.
- Donna: Where are you going, Laura?
- Laura: Nowhere... fast. And you're not coming.
- Meet Laura Palmer... In a town where nothing is as it seems... And everyone has something to hide.
- In a town like Twin Peaks, no one is innocent.
- These are the last seven days of Laura Palmer.
- Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer
- Ray Wise as Leland Palmer
- Kyle MacLachlan as Special Agent Dale Cooper
- Mädchen Amick as Shelly Johnson
- Dana Ashbrook as Bobby Briggs
- Phoebe Augustine as Ronette Pulaski
- David Bowie as Special Agent Phillip Jeffries
- Eric Da Re as Leo Johnson
- Miguel Ferrer as Special Agent Albert Rosenfield
- Pamela Gidley as Teresa Banks
- Heather Graham as Annie Blackburn
- Chris Isaak as Special Agent Chester Desmond
- Moira Kelly as Donna Hayward
- Peggy Lipton as Norma Jennings
- David Lynch as Bureau Chief Gordon Cole
- James Marshall as James Hurley
- Jürgen Prochnow as Woodsman
- Harry Dean Stanton as Carl Rodd
- Kiefer Sutherland as Special Agent Sam Stanley
- Lenny Von Dohlen as Harold Smith
- Grace Zabriskie as Sarah Palmer
- Frances Bay as Mrs. Tremond / Mrs. Chalfont
- Catherine E. Coulson as Margaret Lanterman / "The Log Lady"
- Michael J. Anderson as The Man from Another Place
- Frank Silva as Killer BOB
- Walter Olkewicz as Jacques Renault
- Al Strobel as Phillip Michael Gerard / MIKE
- Gary Hershberger as Mike Nelson